DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only a moment ago I got my first Tinsel, thanks to a wonderful gifter who completely surprised me <3 I will have to find a mate for it now...O.o

I've got all three colors. And they are on the AP, I got one there today lol. They're just as rare on the AP as metals ever were.

I've finally gotten a silver and bronze as a gift. I eventually plan on finding a gold, but for now, I need to breed more of my current tinsels so I have 10 each.

I wish the pole was reset, I'm really interested what % of the populous has Tinsels now.

Edited by WatersMoon110

I have none, but I have a whole herd of silvers and golds. Who never produce, even from common x rare breedings. >:(

I'm up to 4 silver tinsels (2 adults, 2 hatchies) and one bronze adult, from zero when this thread went up. smile.gif

I had no tinsels when this thread was first posted; since then I have managed to trade for 3 bronzes & a gold. Silver is becoming my "holy grail,' it's the last kind I need & seems to be the hardest to get. With any luck, an IOU I have for one will eventually pay off.

Thanks to Gifts of Tinsel's thread, I managed to get a bronze-- and once it gets over its stubborn period, and I've gifted two of the offspring as a commitment to the site, I intend to spread as many as I can.

I wish it were still true that dragons could breed more than one eggie-- I remember those days-- those were freaking cool days!!

I've got 3 Bronzes (2 Adults and 1 Hatchie) and 1 Silver (Adult).

This is up from 0 when this thread was posted.

I dont have any right now, but never know someone may like me enough to gift me one. biggrin.gif maybe..... never hurts to be hopeful right??

I had none when this thread first started and I never believed that I will get any. and then person I never saw before shot me pm and gifted me gold tinsel O.- now I intend to gift as much as I can (as soon as I get nice mate for it) biggrin.gif

and by the all meanings I intend to get a silver tinsel!

Edited by dreamgirl5

I don't have any Tinsel right now sad.gif

But as soon as I can mange to get one and a nice partner for him/her I'll gift to anyone who doesn't have one smile.gif

I have 2 adult golden tinsels, 3 adult silver tinsels, 1 adult bronze tinsel, 2 bronze hatchies, 1 silver hatchie and 1 gold hatchie

Thanks to Gifts of Tinsel's thread, I managed to get a bronze-- and once it gets over its stubborn period, and I've gifted two of the offspring as a commitment to the site, I intend to spread as many as I can.

I wish it were still true that dragons could breed more than one eggie-- I remember those days-- those were freaking cool days!!

Many many thanks to Gifts of Tinsel for starting her thread and as a result my First Bronze Tinsel Gift. It is a wonderful thing to be able to gift my first two tinsels to repay the favour and at the same time make people so happy. Hopefully I will be able to do the same with Silver soon.

Like most of the people on this thread, I started out with no Tinsels. My first Bronze Tinsel I got in an FFA and about had a heart attack when I saw that I got it. Now I have multiples of all 3 types- 6 Bronzes, 4 Silvers, and 2 Golds. And I still have more IOUs on the way.

Guys it's not hopeless. It's when you least expect it that you'll snag one in some way. I know I personally stalk this thread every once in awhile to see who does and doesn't have one. Who knows, if you don't have one you may be on my list. wink.gif And there are more than likely others out there doing the same as me. So don't lose hope!

Hey I'm wondering, what you you all think about the lines with a deceased parent. Would you consider a 3rd gen from one of those lines a '3rd gen' or a gross lineaged thing?

I got my Bronze from the Tinsel Gifting Thread. I then by some luck got an IOU by trading a CB White, which was completed soon after, for a Silver. After I gift two bronzes, I will be eligible for a Gold. :3

Don't give up, if you have none. You just gotta snag whatever good offers come and hope for the best. rolleyes.gif

I have a Bronze tinsel so far, I really hope to get lucky and get another bronze from him(and maybe a Silver or Gold Tinsel if I can trade for one).

I will gift most of my silver's offspring to people who still don't have any tinsels, but by then they should be more common. I'm still hoping for a gold and a bronze, but I will try to receive those through tinselswaps and trading and whatnot. But don't give up if you don't have one- there are plenty of nice people out there who just might surprise you with a Tinsel <3 Besides, in a while, they should be more widespread and so it will be a little easier to get some.