DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't have any tinsels yet, but am currently in the middle of a trade for a gold and bronze tinsel biggrin.gif So I guess I'm an honorary tinsel owner. xd.png

Edited by Sunrise

I now have one bronze and two silvers. I just need gold ^^;

I don't have one yet and I haven't seen any in the AP when I am on there hunting for other things.

Only one I really am interested in is the silver, though for the sake of completion I do want to eventually get all three.

Can anyone show me one of these tinsel gifting threads? ;w;

There aren't any yet.

Simply aren't enough of them for that yet.

*yawn*

Today I got my first tinsel, a bronze. I plan on keeping its first offspring and then trading all the rest for things people offer on the big trading threads. Or reds. I could always use more reds. I have about thirty and am currently out of incubates.

Now I have all three xd.png. I can't wait till I can start getting them to breed.

I don't have a Tinsel,and i would pay for one. laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

now,talking serious,i really wish to have one someday.But i know the waiting list is long...so i will focus on negleted for now.

A few weeks ago I was finally able to obtain a Tinsel, it's gold and was gifted to me by a very generous friend. smile.gif

Although it seems my Tinsel collecting will stop there until I can breed an egg from it to trade for others. And sadly, that hasn't happened yet...

I now have both a bronze and a gold tinsel.

Thanks to an incredibly wonderful person, I now have one of each kind - and I'd thought I probably wouldn't have any for years!

I just (finally!) produced my first Tinsel, which was owed to the person providing me with a beautiful mate, and am hoping to get started on a very lengthy gifting list, if they'll finally start reproducing...

T.J shouldn't have made these things breed able. Only Hoity-toity people can get these now. This is just my opinion.

T.J shouldn't have made these things breed able. Only Hoity-toity people can get these now. This is just my opinion.

With that mindset, you won't get one. >->

On topic. I have none. Waiting to work my Hollies for them.

Edited by Hypnotic

I now have a Bronze and a Silver, the bronze has bred one Tinsel and the Silver's still growing, and I hope to get a Gold sometime in the near future. Also have an IOU for a low-gen staircase Bronze.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I have 3 bronze tinsels now (2 F 1 M) hope to get a Silver and Gold some time.

One thing that gets me is twice I have breed an egg for someone on my list and both times they never picked them up in the allotted time. They were giving more then enough warning as to when I would be breeding the eggs.

What should I do to this person on my list?

i put none a while back, guess there is no way to switch it to 1 now with several more IOUs out that are owed to me.

I have none. I am trying to do the best I can to get things to trade for one, but no luck so far. I am confident that one day in the future I will have one of each. And I will certainly treasure them when I get them. Also, I am thinking that I would like to carry on any that have special lineages. Finally, I am not sure that I would use them for trades. I really think I would just gift them randomly to those with none. I just hope I can get a silver first as I like them lots.

I have 3 bronze tinsels now (2 F 1 M) hope to get a Silver and Gold some time.

One thing that gets me is twice I have breed an egg for someone on my list and both times they never picked them up in the allotted time. They were giving more then enough warning as to when I would be breeding the eggs.

What should I do to this person on my list?

Seems to me they obviously don't care about getting a Tinsel enough to pick up their eggs on time...

Unless they have a decent reason for their missing their egg pickups (like RL issues), I'd say go to the next person on the list~

I now have a Bronze, my first Tinsel. I was in the IRC and was given this beauty and they didn't ask for anything in return. I had given up hope of ever getting one. You don't have to have connections, friends, or really good trade bait to get one. Some people are just giving them away.