DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still have none, as usual. Yay! /shot

oi.

It's not really a high priority though.

I've got the Silver and Gold Tinsels. smile.gif Bred and got a Silver egg from my Tinsel on the first try too that I traded for my gold. Now I just need a Bronze. ninja.gif

I have all three. Still working on getting tinsels from lineages I don't have as well as lower gen tinsels. In the meantime, been having trouble getting my gifting tinsels to produce. And still working on the trades. @___@

I have been lucky enough to now have the following:

Silver - 7th Gen Thuwed even gen * Breeds very well

Bronze - 5th even gen * Breeds very well

Bronze - 10th 'un'-even Thuwed

Gold - 8th gen 'staggered" generation Thuwed

The first two breed very well and I am still working on a partner for the Gold which is new-ish so I cant say how he will perform smile.gif

`GForce

(Thanks to all who made it possible biggrin.gif)

I do have some nice so-called tinselfails, common eggs with a tinsel in their lineage, but i have not yet been lucky enough to get/trade for a tinsel. Patience is a good thing.. i just hope i get a tinsel, sooner or later.

for now, i am glad to have some nice tinselfails, at least.

Also congrats to all that do have tinsels.

I got all but as of now only a few of them have a good short ling. Working on getting a better gold.

Thanks to some nice traders and the tinsel gifting thread, I now have two bronze, two silver, and a gold. wub.gif I've been trying to get them to breed so I can gift them out myself, but they've been playing hard to get lately.

I'd love to get a tinsel but I'm hardly ever on to keep up to date with the breeding thread. sad.gif

I too seem to be online at the wrong times, and keep missing openings/changes to be added there..

all i can say is keep trying and keep hoping to be gifted one or to get something to trade for one some day. its what i do too *huggles*

I thought it was impossible and I even said so here, but now I have all three Tinsels.

It's all thanks to a CB Silver I caught by sheer luck and traded. Obviously, after having a Tinsel is easier getting others but even so it took me a while before getting my first Silver~

Edited by Nakuru

Glad to say my answer has changed since the last time. Was gifted a bronze about three minutes ago! biggrin.gif

Sadly my answer still hasn't changed since the last poll.

Still zero. Big, fat, lonely 0.

Update: Thank you, Leidarendi! happy.gif

Edited by jesterboohoo

Still have none. Was looking like I was going to get a bronze tinsel shortly but can't get ahold of the person now. Here's hoping my metals will breed so I can get one soon.

Thanks to a wonderful person who gifted to me, I now have one bronze tinsel. =) You know you who are! happy.gif

I too seem to be online at the wrong times, and keep missing openings/changes to be added there..

all i can say is keep trying and keep hoping to be gifted one or to get something to trade for one some day. its what i do too *huggles*

I've only just seen this ^^ *chuckles*

I don't think I asked too high a price... did I? huh.gif

TD.x.

EDIT - Tinsel trade offer

Edited by Twilightdreamer1979

I would ask to join the tinsel gifting group, but I don't have a female pink. sad.gif

I'd love to help with that! I'm trying my dragons right now to see if they'll give me an egg.