DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Calculating how widespread they are tongue.gif

If you're happy to supply scroll stats, feel free to post how many are on your scroll tongue.gif

Testing how endemic they are.

Edited by DarkEternity

None here.... the only tinsel likely for a while is this: biggrin.gif

user posted image

I don't have one. How can I?

All offers I've seen yet are for CB Metallics, NDs or Hollies. I just don't have that!

I'd love to have one - especially the Bronze version. But, alas, no Tinsels at all for me so far wink.gif

I don't have one. How can I?

All offers I've seen yet are for CB Metallics, NDs or Hollies. I just don't have that!

this^^

I would so love to have silver tinsel, but that will probably not be possible for me ever =/

and I would soooo like to have tinsel sad.gif

I don't have one.

But on the other hand there are a couple of nice people out there and I got on two lists for tinsel offspring. But it takes time wink.gif

And then others who demand even more than a CB metal.

Having a low gen tinsel right now is like playing this game with unlimited ammo.

Hi there.

Well, have you tried politely asking to be added to a tinsel breeding list? What have you got to lose?

But on the other hand there are a couple of nice people out there and I got on two lists for tinsel offspring. But it takes time wink.gif

↑This.

Though I am in the 30's on the List I am in line for a Gold Tinsel and am content.

Yeah, it's still really difficult to get one, maybe in one year it will be easier?

I didn't find any tinsel list /breeding list for any, did you pm the person or is there an official? I think pming the breeder is a little bit ... you know ^^"

If you are polite, patient, and do not beg. I am patiently waiting my turn and in the meantime I watch out for FFA's and people with fair trade set up.

It's all a waiting game with such a rare dragon.

nah,

i think the people who have them are just being greedy, asking for impossible stuff. mad.gif

they can breed a tunsel anytime, a friend or a nice person who has one could just easily breed one and gift it.

w.t.f

IMO this is very rude.

Tinsels were special prizes given to people who earned them...

Yes they CAN breed and Gift and many of them do. Others have a right to ask for what they wish for their Eggs.

They are rare after all, and breeding them can be just as hard as breeding Golds/Silvers.

I don't think any of them are being greedy...

I don't think Tinsel owners are being greedy. they have they right to choose which price to ask for the offspring, and Tinsels are really VERY RARE.

I have one 4th even gen Bronze. I'm on a list for a 3rd gen Gold Tinsel also and hope I'll be on a list for another stairstep Bronze (or will try to trade with the owner). I got my Bronze for IOU of 8 CB ER hatchies. so I don't think it's really so uch difficult to get a Tinsel.

in future I'm going to gift more than trade my Tinsels' offspring.

I think an official request list would be nice cause for me it's difficult to find a tinsel breeder/know people who have a tinsel and are willing to gift the offspring. On second thought there would be so much drama and requests that it's hard to handle it ^^"

I understand how it feels for those who don't know anyone or don't have any good enough to trade for a tinsel, but calling ppl who have tinsels 'greedy' will just not going to get you anywhere. = =

It will spread, and although there aren't many to start with, it's still faster for them to spread than holly. So yeah, just wait patiently and you'll get your turn. Meanwhile why not build up your scroll? Who knows, maybe you will get something worth a tinsel trade. smile.gif

Myself I got a silver as gift. I think I'm on the lists for gold and bronze, but can't be sure ^^"

I don't have any, and since I don't have CB metals or hollies or other very worthy things for trade I think I will never get one unsure.gif

I don't have any and don't expect to get any... I just don't have anything to trade. I am on DC for what... mmm... over to years, I guess. And I haven't even SEEN a CB metall I could use for trade, no matter how long I've been hunting. I don't mean didn't catch, no. NEVER EVER seen one ^^;

Guess I am pretty unlucky with rares. I hoped for at least an honourable mention to have hollie offspring as trade base, but no luck either. My ND experiments don't turn either (though I'd rather keep my first ND to me, should I ever get one turn... and not running away on me >_>)

I know and it's allready told here several times that one can ask politely and such, but actually I wouldn't even know where to go to ask xd.png

I don't want to track poor people down who have one. I have only been once to the IRC, because I accidently blown a trade for a magma and returned it (luckily succesfull ^^). so... no real contacts or connections to get even close to one ^^;

Edited by shirubaaneko

I don't have any...

I barely see them on the AP...

And I won't be able to swap them. I'll be waiting for my birthday.

I don't have any and I don't think I'll ever have.

I don't know anyone here, so I don't have a friend who I could ask if s/he had a Tinsel and I'm not going to search for Tinsel owners to ask them. Even if I do it politely, I'm sure they had more than enough people asking them for a Tinsel and they're probably tired of the begging.

And thought I could had a chance in a trade, but seeing the trade topics made change my mind since the dragons beging asked are CB metalics (sometimes more than one), IOU of Hollies (another dragon I'll probably never get), Neglecteds (I don't know how to make one) and other Tinsels.

So... yeah. Unless something changes and Tinsels become somehow not so rare, I'll probably never get one sad.gif

Edit: And I could stalk the shelter until I get one, like I did for my Silver and Gold dragons. But in that time I didn't know about the forum and now that I do; so chances are that if I got a Tinsel by some miracle I would check the missing in trade topic and someone would be searching for it.

And since I know it's not nice to loss a trade, I would return it. So in the end I would kind of loss my time stalking in the shelter.

Edited by Nakuru

I got none, probably will never have them. I just don't have the contacts.

Edited by soullesshuman

As of right now, none. I don't have anything worth trading, and I'm too shy to ask people to be put on gifting lists outside of breeding threads.