DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have a bronze now, last poll was none.

Hopefully I can get a silver and a gold from the Tinsel Gifting Thread. biggrin.gif

when thread started I had no tinsels and I never imagined I will have one. then I got gold tinsel before poll restarted and just now I got bronze! (and both times it was unexpected gift!) im so happy! biggrin.gif

I hope I will get silver tinsel one day :3

Edited by dreamgirl5

Still have none. Was looking like I was going to get a bronze tinsel shortly but can't get ahold of the person now. Here's hoping my metals will breed so I can get one soon.

Well a lucky day. Was just gifted a bronze hatchling and my trader came threw and now have two bronzes.

I got a bronze through the wonderful gifting thread and recently made a great trade for a silver. Two down! biggrin.gif

I denied to vote before as I wanted a tinsel before voting. I have a tinsel (gotten weeks ago), a bronze one. Traded a 2nd gen thunder for it and hopefully those who have the other two types likes 2nd-gen thunders as well. The only good trade fodder I have are 2nd gen thunders.

Still don't have a tinsel since my egg catching comes from the cave and AP-- I don't have things worth trading for either. I'm okay with no tinsel though, there's plenty of others who want them more than me =)

Bronze and Silver at the moment, and will hopefully soon have the Gold someone's promised me.~ c:

I have 3 bronzes, 2 silvers and hope to get a gold soon.

None, as yet.

And if I ever luck out and get one, I'm gonna breed that sucker for free. Its eggs are going to the AP to make someone's day. Getting kind of tired of Tinsel owners that make you tap dance through whirling chains on fire while juggling a rattlesnake, a pumpkin and two dogs stuck together while promising the soul of your firstborn — for an egg.

All three here. 3 gold, 1 silver, and 3 bronze with a few IOUs/swaps to go.

1 Gold even gen I got gifted

1 Bronze I won at the CCC comp

1 Silver (I traded a bred Bronze for it)

I gifted 1 bred Bronze to a friend who gives me a lot of even gen she finds on the AP.

The Gold I will only breed when I have a fitting even gen mate for it.

The Silver I will breed and either gift or trade the egg, once it's grown up.

Edited by lilysally

None. I'm hoping I'll be able to breed something valuable enough to trade for one. If not- well, I'll just have to wait and see if I can catch lucky and get someone to gift me one. ^^

I have 3 bronzes, 2 silvers and I just got a gold one. smile.gif

Been just (glomp?) gifted a 9G Bronze biggrin.gif

And I shall fulfill my promise. Watch the AP in about a sesquisennight.

None, as yet.

And if I ever luck out and get one, I'm gonna breed that sucker for free. Its eggs are going to the AP to make someone's day. Getting kind of tired of Tinsel owners that make you tap dance through whirling chains on fire while juggling a rattlesnake, a pumpkin and two dogs stuck together while promising the soul of your firstborn — for an egg.

LOL!! biggrin.gif I hear ya!! I plan on doing the same! biggrin.gif (freely breed/give, not make people tap dance through hoops for them!) xd.png

Need to update....

I just got gifted a silver tinsel hatchling!! biggrin.gif Woot!! (Thanks, Siliskor!!)

(Xocowolf, the first offspring from it is yours!)

Edited by LexxyMomma

I have one bronze tinsel who refuses to breed and I am waiting on another bronze and a silver but nobody seems to want to breed so patience is the key for me. Eventually they'll breed and I'll have two bronze and one silver. I'm hoping that one of my low gen metallics will breed (ha!) and I'll something to trade for the gold tinsel.