GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've promised a Thunder egg to someone a while ago since they liked the lineage. But since then my thunders haven't even produced common offspring, let alone an egg of their own. By now that makes 6 or 7 weeks of constant "no egg produced"

Safe to say my other trios and my metals weren't any better. The only dragons that do produce offspring are the really common ones and (to my big surprise) my Skywing/Deepsea pairings suddenly started producing Blunas. Oo

This is rediculous. I just bred more than 30 pairings in my scroll(granted some of them ARE rares but still) and NONE of them gave me an egg. I think three of them refused, but every other time the dragons made the attempt but nothing happened...This is getting frustrating.

WELL - there IS successful breeding going on somewhere - the AP is clogged at times - those eggs must come from somewhere...

oh, no... the Dark Side of The Force... draining the life from the Cave... and throwing sometimes-rotten eggs at us in mockery...

Today I bred in the area of what felt like about 6 billion dragons, (just roughly) at several different points in the day, produced one White egg, a whole ton of 'no egg produced' and the odd 'no interest', just to break up the monotony.

Could not breed even a Harvest...

I've tried breeding pretty much everything on my scroll that can breed and I haven't even gotten a single common. Last egg any of my dragons produced is the vine hatchie I have currently. This dry spell is completely ridiculous. >.>

33 Gold's (breeded x Black, white, stripe, Horse, winter, vine, magi, Flamingo, Stone, Pink (BSA))

18 silver's (breeded x white, stripe, magi, Horse, Nebula, Purple, Pink (BSA), Sunrise, Swallowtail)

2 pairs Magma x Red

2 pairs Thunder x Electric

3 Ice x Swallowtail

3 Albino x Swallowtail

1 Val x Winter

1 Yule x Purple

1 Puddle x Grey

1 Puddle x Daydream

1 Puddle x Albino

1 Fall x Vine

1 Fall x Stripe

they gave me:

1 red, 1 albino and 1 swallowtail rolleyes.gif

I've half given up on breeding right now, though I do try some pairs for the sake of trying (and because I need the eggs for projects). Sometimes it pays off - I bred a Geode and a Nebula yesterday. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

If I breed my Thunders with Greys, then they breed pretty good. It seems Greys are some of the breeds who breed well.

If I breed my Thunders with Greys, then they breed pretty good. It seems Greys are some of the breeds who breed well.

Ok, but do you get Thunders or merely Greys from the pairings?

I tried yesterday to breed half my Golds and a few of my Silvers, my Trios, Nebulae and SunSongs. This is a lot of beasts - I got two Whites (Gold pairings), and a Hellfire (Gold pairing) and a Guardian (Silver pairing). Everything else was no egg, no interest, no libido and no sex drive. This is just getting ridiculous! Projects are in hiatus. I'm so darned tired of seeing the same Pebbles, Dorsals, Neotropicals, Balloons and Albinos in the AP I could just shriek. The ONLY upside is PurpleHaze has given my first Spork and I did manage to successfully Summon a GoN.

ETA: Welp, just went through and tried to breed the rest of my Metallics, and Stripes, got a Mint egg and a BBW egg - both AP'd. MANNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Imuh just whine!!! dry.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

Since this began I've managed to breed 1 thunder and I caught 2 magmas. So catching rares is easier than breeding them biggrin.gif

WELL - there IS successful breeding going on somewhere - the AP is clogged at times - those eggs must come from somewhere...

It doesn't take much to get the AP clogged. I don't remember how much it takes to block the cave, but all it would take is a few people only abandoning one or two bred eggs to block it. And this is assuming that there are no CB missclicks being abandoned, which there probably are plenty of considering there was a new release not too long ago, and the old breeds started showing back up pretty quickly.

Edited by Nectaris

Bred about a dozen black, stripe and metals with "no eggs produced"

I am emotionally drained from all the anticipation upon clicking "breed" then coming up with nothing for yet another week.

I bred a Silver... omg wow o.O;

I'm still experiencing troubles with breeding rares... but I got one Magma today. the only egg out of 10 Metallics and Trios breedings.

Just out of curiosity, I tried all my blacks with silvers today--nothing out of any of them. Got an orange, though, just in time to raise it for teleporting! biggrin.gif

Haven't had much success breeding what I have been. No seasonals oddly enough, they usually always produce. Been getting grey eggs.

Metallics, they never breed.

No interest, no egg, no egg, no egg, no interest, no egg, no interest.....

OK, for serious now. Jokes over. It's really not that funny. dry.gif

I feel like after Friday when everyone's hatchling/egg limit is increased that perhaps our breedings will be more successful on account of everyone being able to take more eggs wink.gif I hope . . .

I feel like after Friday when everyone's hatchling/egg limit is increased that perhaps our breedings will be more successful on account of everyone being able to take more eggs wink.gif I hope . . .

Fertility, fertility, fertility...... biggrin.gif

That's a WEEK on Friday, not two days from now...

But I dunno - TJ still says he didn't change anything. So why would that make a difference ?

I tried to breed a gold and bred 11 golds and got a sun and a mint. The sun was grabbed up and so was the mint oddly enough.

I forgot onw gold and went ahead and bred it....and no egg.

Yay, marginally more than nothing for a change! biggrin.gif

stripe x magma = nothing x 2

stripe x magi = nothing

stripe x dorsal = nothing x 2

stripe x hellfire = nothing

stripe x red = nothing x 2

stripe x seasonal = nothing x 2

ridgewing x coastal = nothing x 2

ridgewing x sunsong = nothing

ridgewing x swallowtail = swallowtail

ridgewing x white = white

pink x pink = nothing x 2