GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think the decrease you see right now is representative. Most likely all users have locked themselves with the new breeds and don't breed/collect the old ones because they want to collect the new.

I don't think the decrease you see right now is representative. Most likely all users have locked themselves with the new breeds and don't breed/collect the old ones because they want to collect the new.

Hi, alci!

This IS true, at least to a certain extent.

Yet, while the current situation would certainly be considered a contributing factor, many people nonetheless ARE still trying to breed - and failing to produce - specific older common sprites, and this has been, unfortunately, an ongoing issue... sad.gif

Now even my nebulas and embers dont produce egg. And what is left for stripes, trios, metals ... TJ defenatly how to fix that ...

Edited by Alesita

Still nada from my black..i'm not surprised....

i did manage to breed an awesome pink that i traded....

i have to love and praise the dragons that do give when i need them to.

Awful, AWFUL breeding this week. And considering my computer "licks", I'm having such a HARD time hunting for the new eggs. I'll have to steal my BF's comp if I want to catch something, but I'm not used to mouse hunting. sad.gif

I've just bred 17 pairs of CB balloons and got one egg. I need an egg from each of these pairs for a project I'm doing sad.gif

Edited by Last_Chance

Just bred 4 pairs of dragons yesterday mostly in an attempt to get a trio...got a pink and a spring. The rest where "no egg produced".

Edited by Jazeki

Bred 10 stripes, no eggs. Recently bred 9 trios, 1 magma dropped.

Bred blacks and metallics yesterday, got no egg at all.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I've just bred 17 pairs of CB balloons and got one egg. I need an egg from each of these pairs for a project I'm doing sad.gif

Now this what I think is "odd" .. 17 pairs of commons and so little success? Surely not the norm.

Well, for the moment, my breeding program is currently in tatters. Just tried quite a few silvers pairing them with various commons plus three golds and the same result. Nothing. The drought continues and not just with rares. I'll be darned if I can figure out just what the Cave itself is trying to "right" by not even allowing general success with the more common dragons. *is perplexed*

2 Days ago I bred Thunders with Fogs, it must have been almost 20 tries. I got only 1 Thunder egg, the rest were Fog eggs, or nothing (nothing occured rare).

My Magmas bred bad this time, I got no egg from them. 2 bright Pinks, yes, but that was all.

I recently bred a silver egg, but that was the first once since this drought started. O_o

Hi, alci!

This IS true, at least to a certain extent.

Yet, while the current situation would certainly be considered a contributing factor, many people nonetheless ARE still trying to breed - and failing to produce - specific older common sprites, and this has been, unfortunately, an ongoing issue... sad.gif

Obviously, I was only refering to the general dip after the May 21st release - I'm completely aware of the overall Metallic/Black/Stripe drop.

Interestingly, it seems that Trio dragons have suffered a significant drop after the May 21st release which seems to be more than what the commons have - are we seing the beginning of a Trio draught, or is it just random variation? I guess the upcoming week will shed more light on that.

Alci: i think it just look bad, check the axis at the diagrams. I think if it % it will be same drop for commons and trios.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Seriously, has anyone seen any of the more common eggs we're used to seeing on the ap? I've seen one or two pinks, no reds, maybe one or two whites and no blacks or stripes at all. Granted, this is just based on my limited time spent hunting but odd none the less. The commons are hit ever bit as hard as the trio or rares. I've only been able to produce one magma (third gen) and one white egg in the last week. I won't even waste my time anymore on the metallics, blacks and stripes until we see an upsurge in the success rates -- it's way too frustrating.

Edited by Misha

I just experienced that Nebulas don't breed well. I didn't get any eggs at all, no matter if the partner was common or not...

In the last week or so, the only successful breeding I have is my WL line and it is consistently giving me pillow dragon eggs - four pillow dragon eggs one per week for a month.

Other breedings - black, metallic, stripes, vines consistently give no egg, no interest or refusal.

I just tried to breed about half dozen hellfires and not one produced an egg. Noone had any interest. Same with all my nebula's. :/ Seems like they haven't produced in ages...

Edited by MedievalMystic

Bred a BBW, 7th purebred gen and a 13th gen horse. Which was actually really nice. Everything else is as always.

BTW, managed to find a place with a better connection for my hunting. Got all five eggs, now I need five more.

Black, stripes, golds and silvers-without any effect and it lasts for 2 months.

I know that metalics can be a little emotional, but BLACKS?

Its strange that i found easier to catch a dino than to breed my ol, good Black dragons smile.gif

As they say, May is not the best month for weddings...

Over today and yesterday I bred about 200 pairs of the following mixes:

Black x black

Black x Gold

Black x Silver

Black x stripe

Black x ice

Black x magma

Black x deep sea

Black x winter

black x old pink

black x electric

black x new pink

Black x guardian

black x red

black x vine

black x water

black x white

black x sweetling

black x yule

black x holly

black x waverunner

black x sunsong

Black x magi

black x ember

black x nebula

black x thunder

gold x ember

gold x white

gold x stripe

gold x nebula

gold x red

gold x vine

gold x wave runner

gold x magi

silver x white

silver x stripe

silver x magi

silver x vine

silver x ember

silver x waverunner

stripe x stripe

ember x marrow

black x marrow

ember x ember

ember x stripe

ember x magma

red x magma

electric x thunder

thunder x nebula

... think that is all the mix

I ended up with the following eggs. 1 guardian (guardian x black), 2 electric (black x electric and electric x thunder), 1 pink (Black x old pink), 1 white (black x white) and one spring (black x winter)

6 eggs out of over 200 breedings. O.o that is craziness!

All the rest produced no eggs, were uninterested and a good number down right refused

Edited by thenameisplissken

I've generally had bad luck with the breeding lately, not even commons would produce any eggs and stripes just seems to hate me, but I actually got lucky tonight and got an Ice from the pair's first time.

WELL - there IS successful breeding going on somewhere - the AP is clogged at times - those eggs must come from somewhere...