GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've actually have relatively goodluck breeding this past week. only thing is i have been locked most of the time and that's when it seems like more eggs were produced. its alright though since i did have the intention of dropping the eggs for other people to pick up like my pinks and nebulas.

no stripes, blacks or metallics but was able to get ice eggs

Mixed week for me. I had one refusal - which seems to be quite good judging from what others have to put up with - and my Magmas are somewhat reliable in at least giving me common offspring.

Every other trio however decided to be uncooperative and I'm not going to talk about my Stripes and the few Metallics I have. I'm starting to wonder why I still keep attempting to breed those every week -.-

Edited by Rubin

I just bred 13 silverxcommon pairs (that still own me their first silver offspring) and I only got a spring egg. ^^'

A few days ago I bred a 2nd gen Nebula and a PB Magma. My reds have beed doing well and I can finally get whites when I need them. However I can't seem to get eggs from my balloon x mint pairs, which is just...odd. o_O

And of course my metallic pairs haven't produced any shinies, in fact I've only gotten 1 sunsong and 3 whites from 13 silver pairs and no eggs whatsoever from 6 golds since April.

My one success recently was a CB Valentine to CB White Stripe and I finally produced a 2nd gen White Stripe. I thought I'd never see another stripe again the way I was going. And, yes, I did use the fertility bsa but I used it on the Valentine instead of putting it on the stripe. Whether this made any difference or not or it was just dumb luck I'm happy to have one decent egg that I produced. I've used 28 fertility assisted with metallics, stripes, blacks and few other commons and i have a 2nd Gen purebred Ice and a 2nd Gen stripe and that's about it.

I did some breeding and got two eggs; one magi from a magi X black breeding and one black egg from a black and stripe breeding.

All others no egg, no interest.

Recording the 11th week of no eggs from the usual suspects above ^ 

Another week another round of "No Eggs Produced" from all blacks, stripes and metallics.

This would be the 10th week.

Recording the 11th week of no eggs from the usual suspects above ^

Tried to breed them again this week.

I AM SO SAD! T_T

*slumps into a deep endless sea of depression*

I bred two golds yesterday, one to a magi (someone is waiting for this egg) and one to a red. i find it odd that these breeds have become common yet when bred to a metal they fail to produce anything.

I went on to breed four pairs of pebbles and they gave me three geodes and one pebble. For some bizarre reason my pebble production is about equal to the geode production. I am would assume it's because people are just breeding the geode produces less, but they've been like this for a while.

I was actually able to get a Black egg yesterday!! First one in months!!

sighhhhhhhh

Just tried all available Silvers - not a thing, no egg, no interest, no sex drive (even WITH Fertility). Same thing with my Golds - ok I got one SunSong and one White (whoopdidoo). My Stripes are STILL not producing either.

Bummer

All I can do is continue my Hellfire Hoard with the in yo face names.

I haven't been having much luck with my rares, but I have been able to breed the following in the past few days:

Vine

Magi x3

Red

Water

BBW

Pink

I'm not seeing any considerable difficulty with my commons, just the rares (metallics/trio/neb)

I find this very frustrating :/ I was so looking forward to get a purebreed silver now this is possible but I guess I'll have to wait until-2020 for it to happen... Breed every single metal I have this morning-not a single egg! Same goes for the blacks and the stripes-ach no need to mention them. The only ones who give eggs are the tinsels but that was all about it. no fun at all :<

O_0

i just got a silver egg from an ice x silver pair.

which is really weird because i was trying to breed, what i thought was, "easier" pairs - new couples to be tested and i got about 5 refusals in a row. very odd, because i normally just get no eggs, or shows little interest.

i tried this pair just for fun even though i expected nothing, and both are inbred, long lineaged (though the ice is a distance dorkface)...

i noticed a lot of my old couples aren't producing eggs anymore either so i will be trying new mates for them since they seem to be unsuccessful recently.

This is getting really annoying.

My metallics have not made an egg in... I don't know how long. *checks dragons* I think since MARCH. Yes, I have not seen a metallic egg on my scroll since march.

Even with fertility. I swear that BSA is near useless.

dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

This is getting really annoying.

My metallics have not made an egg in... I don't know how long. *checks dragons* I think since MARCH. Yes, I have not seen a metallic egg on my scroll since march.

Even with fertility. I swear that BSA is near useless.

dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

I'll keep trying but I think that the bsa with metallics is nearly useless because of the difficulty of breeding metallics. I do find it odd though that even with that help some of my higher gen silvers who, in the past, at least managed to produce one or two eggs for me a month have also shut down completely. My commons I haven't bred quite as much but I can tell you the bsa might have only helped a stripe once (but that could be put down to the odds as well of finally producing) when I recently produced a 2nd gen stripe our of a CB Valentine male and CB Stripe female.

Just bred all my metallics and CB trios. Result: One nocturne egg

Even my CB pink pair gave nothing. CB black x CB stripe: no

Numbers going down again...

The new features weren't the end of useless breeding and no rares, were they?

sad.gif At least the seasonals produced an egg for me. wink.gif Edited by counselor

So, what happend again??? This is not jsut a WEEKEND drop. sad.gif(

Gees, not only have we problems with breeding and failbites, we have problems with everything?! blink.gif

Gees, not only have we problems with breeding and failbites, we have problems with everything?! blink.gif

This failure to breed (not only metallics) has been going on for quite a bit of time. I had hoped that with the add on of the bsa for fertility we would be able to "assist" along and get better but, at least from my experience, (admittedly limited) I had used about 28 purple bsa and insofar as I recollect had two eggs produced using it. But they might have been successful even without the benefit of the bsa but I guess I'll never know.

This failure to breed (not only metallics) has been going on for quite a bit of time. I had hoped that with the add on of the bsa for fertility we would be able to "assist" along and get better but, at least from my experience, (admittedly limited) I had used about 28 purple bsa and insofar as I recollect had two eggs produced using it. But they might have been successful even without the benefit of the bsa but I guess I'll never know.

I know breeding has been an issue for quite long time now and I, too, thought Fertility should give our stubborn pairs a push in the right direction.

My understanding of ratios was that an egg is an egg, no matter if it's bred or caveborn. So if we still have issues with breeding and the charts are totally nosediving, where are the caveborns? unsure.gif

Edit to clearify: statisticly speaking, I mean. I can see eggs in the biomes...

Edited by CatCreature