GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mmmzz it's really getting frustrating, absolutly no success with metals, stripes, blacks, i even tried 2 pairs with a pebble but they also gave me the message no egg produced rolleyes.gif My Thunder and Magma also seem to be on strike...only my Ice gave me an egg.

Still no metals. Got one Stripe last week. No Blacks, but I don't breed them much. Nebulas seem to be breeding OK for me. Trios are breeding just fine.

Refusal rates seem to be going up now though. dry.gif

Since mid-April, my 5 metallics (three Silvers, two Golds) have given me two eggs, both commons.

I only own two Trios and acquired them both fairly recently, but the Magma is wonderfully cooperative - two common eggs and a Magma egg, no refusals or bred-no-eggs or no-interests at all so far.

My commons have been okay for the last month or so - about 50/50 egg-producing vs. non-egg result.

sigh... wish my Magmas would cooperate! Four Magma x Red pairs = 1 Red, 1 no egg, 2 no interest.

I've pretty much given up on breeding for the moment. The only pairs I'm still trying are my EPIC pairs, and they've been extremely unhelpful for ages now. sad.gif

OTOH, I've been intermittently cave-hunting and have managed to catch cb Trios, Alt Nebs, and Vines. That's something of a silver lining, I suppose.

I have bred 14 silvers and 18 golds every week the last foure weeks.

Overall result is foure common eggs (dont remember whitch now).

13 blacks have been paired once a week the last four weeks, and one black as result.

8 stripes have been paired once a week the last foure weeks, and i actually got one nice stripe a few days ago from that last breedings.

At least the draught makes me really appreciate the eggs i get from breedings... rolleyes.gif

Looking at stats I would say that numbers have stabilized and will stay like that for some time (bummer dry.gif ). Only wonder why is that so...

PLease remember the stats are just from 1 hatchery (silvis) and show only the ratios of what we get!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Anyone having trouble with Nebulae? Two of my pairs haven't given me a single egg yet. I've been trying one for 5 weeks, the other for 6 sad.gif

Yes I've also been having problems with Nebulae - along with all the more popular beasts, Trio, Metals, Blacks, Reds, Pinks, Stripes - anything really worthwhile. I came up with a breeding project only to see it fall to the wayside too - it contains several breeds but I can't even get GloryDrakes to give me an egg! It's like pulling teeth to even get a SunSong - are they considered rare too? I'm not interested in Dorsals or Pebbles or WaterHorses or the purple horses or the other really really common ones - the ones that drop all the bleeping time in the Cave or are eternally dropped in the AP. This is just very discouraging and takes a great deal of the fun out of the game. I'm not interested in just breeding Metallics - but I WOULD like to be able to breed something worthwhile.

I'm trying to breed my striped's for a month now with no results. D:

EDIT: I also got three Wyverns all the time I tried to breed my terrae x wyvern.

And also just getting horses on straight when I try to breed purple x horse. D:

Edited by Nuri

Earlier today I bred an Ice egg. A Pillow/Harvest pair refused (hello? two commons?) and THAT would've been the egg I needed for a personal project. *sigh* Next week another try with a new pillow mate.

Breeding has been painfully bad for me lately, too. I don't breed much, but it usually takes near a dozen breedings (of commons!) to get an egg, not even touching metals or trios.

I do hope this changes soon.

I just bred a nice Nebula. smile.gif But no luck with Metallics sad.gif (ok, I only have one Gold and one Silver I actually breed)

I´ll see how the Stripes do once I´m unlocked...... unsure.gif

Edited by Idril

After breeding almost ALL of my Blacks, I finally managed to attain ONE Black egg! Stripes? HAH! they laugh in my face!

i bred a Black, that's the third i've breed since this started. nothing from my metals but one pink from my CB Silver.

well i have recently bred more blacks, 3 more and have been breeding commons and Trios are doing good most of my Metals and Stripes are off cooldown in a couple days. hopefully i will have good luck then.

Bred 10 Black, 8 Stripes, 8 Golds and 9 Silvers. No egg at all. v.v Man.. this is depressing....

Got another bluna... But nothing from any metallics.

I think to increase breeding success for the other breeds we need to take a hand and start raising the uber commons to balance things out.

I think to increase breeding success for the other breeds we need to take a hand and start raising the uber commons to balance things out.

Thought about that. Maybe do a month of mass breeding things like whiptails and water striders to try get these to become more rare, or something?