GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Normally between each breeding attempt i tend to wait awhile before i breed another dragon, i don't know why but it seems if i wait between each one i have more successful breedings. Though i don't think i'll ever be able to breed another gold or sliver dragon.

I'm not even trying to breed anything important to me until the fertility bsa is up and working. This drought has hit *most* players pretty hard especially those working on projects or those who are trying to gift someone a metallic etc. I want a fighting chance of getting something more than "no egg produced" or "no interest" cropping up the majority of the time I attempt a breeding. I plan to breed some more purples from those I have currently because I want to up that number because, I think, I'm really going to have to use that bsa on a regular basis with the status quo the way it is right now on the breeding front.

I tried all my metallics and stripes the other day and got nothing but a couple of common eggs. The only successful breeding I've had lately is my pygmies (I've gotten dark myst, crimson flare and seawyrm breeding success. My misfits are being stubborn).

I did my list again this week. Out of 28 pairs, I got 4 "no interest", 19 "no egg", 4 commons, and 1 thunder.

I was thrilled, because I've needed two thunders for my goals for so long now. It will be interesting what happens when I add the new pygmies to my list.

I just bred and released well over a dozen (literally) Hellfire eggs and five or six Sunsong eggs.

BUT considering I have about 80 hellfires, equaling out to about 40 pairs, I'm not sure if a dozen is good or not.

Bred a whole swack of dragons today, a varied bunch, tried for some eggs people have been waiting for, and bred some metallics, Blacks, Stripes, some various commons, no idea how many except but got one wrong-type Seasonal egg nobody would have wanted and (taaah - daaah!!!) one Green Stripe egg.

But I think I must have bred ??? something over 30??? ???40??? dragons through the day to get that.

Was very pleased and surprised to get the Stripe though.

Edit: and was later able to breed a Purple.

Never thought the ability to breed a Purple would surprise me, since I'd failed trying earlier...

Edited by Syphoneira

Bred today. Got 3 BBW, a few horses (not half of what I usually get), my trios gave me nada again. Got a swallowtail and a pillow, a geode, a bluna and a shallow water, and a nocturne.

Was specially happy about my Glories, got all 3 eggs from all 3 pairings (which I breed in alternating times to get exactly the type of egg I wish). That's odd as they rarely give me eggs.

I must congratulate my terrae pair which, after about 2 months, FINALLY gave me the egg I needed to complete the even gen project.

Another week another round of "No Eggs Produced" from all blacks, stripes and metallics.

This would be the 10th week.

Edited by SnowSherry

no eggs from mai blacks either that sucks

so how many people are going to make their dragons swallow "fertility drugs" come next week???....lol (referring to the bsa)

i frankly cant wait the sooner i breed a black egg the sooner i'm debt free

As usual my breeding of metallic, black and stripe ends in no egg, no interest.

But I have bred another pillow for my Witch Legacy line 48 gens.

The three most lethal words in the English language for any DC player lately "no egg produced." I'm holding off on any important breedings because I want to use the new fertility bsa to help out at least a bit with the breedings that are most important to me. I don't want to sound like some kind of conspiracy nut,but it does seem rather odd that the breedings started to fail miserably a few months before the new fertility bsa was to come online. Probably pure coincidence I know...

I tried all same things but no successful but I got 1 white striped and sun egg so luck no color stripes or gold or trio or others. because some said no produced eggs from dragons. dang. tongue.gif so well. smile.gif

I got a pretty crimson pygmy from one of my punkins. smile.gif (and a regular ember/stripe partnership worked as it usually does.)

Edited by fuzzbucket

I produced a White today, after trying ???how many dragons??? 2 dozen or so???

Running out of dragons to try...

OH. MY. GAWWWWDDD!!! I was just able to breed a GOLD egg!!!! If my back weren't so screwed up, I'd be dancing around my studio! It's been months since I was able to get a Shiny!!! YAYNESS!! tongue.gif

I've bred a Pink egg, even though I really didn't need it. I was trying to get a Purple egg.

Is it ok when I post stats every 3-5 days?

I bred silvers, blacks and got no egg...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Is it ok when I post stats every 3-5 days?

That's great and thanks again for doing it Tridy smile.gif - I am curious to see if the stats will change after Friday!

oddsoxdi congrats on your Gold biggrin.gif

i only just recently got 1 egg after several weeks of not getting anything. it was a pink, and none of my other pink dragons produce anything either. no metallics, trios, whites, blacks, stripes, nebulas, two-head- ridgewings, BBW, Blunas, Pillow, Swallowtail, you name it.

@Gforce - Thanks for the 'grats! I just sat there with my mouth open when I actually DID produce a Gold.

On topic - I bred over half my Metals after that - no eggs. I bred Stripes - no eggs. I bred Blacks - no eggs. But then (off topic) I managed to get a SunSong, a Nebula, a Red and a Hellfire. Maybe the tide is turning???? Hoping hoping hoping.