GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It seems unsuccessful breeding has largely come to an end ... at least for now. I doubt this'll last long, though.

It seems unsuccessful breeding has largely come to an end ... at least for now. I doubt this'll last long, though.

Agree. My metallics rarely give eggs even non-metallic ones and in the ones I bred yesterday I more than 50% of then gave an egg.

Edited by rubyshoes

It didn't for me. None of my CB pinks were in the mood this morning. dry.gif

I just got two refusals in a row - and these were important pairs too - outright REFUSAL seems a tad unfair. I could see no interest or no egg when the AP is this backed up - and no matter which breed was produced I was planning on keeping it! These aren't the first refusals or late, either. Are others getting more refusals lately?

My tinsel refused his pair. My silver refused hers.

Thankfully, my other uncommons and rares have produced something, even if it was the species o the mate.

I just got two refusals in a row - and these were important pairs too - outright REFUSAL seems a tad unfair. I could see no interest or no egg when the AP is this backed up - and no matter which breed was produced I was planning on keeping it! These aren't the first refusals or late, either. Are others getting more refusals lately?

My gold refused a mate I picked out for him just yesterday. He's kinda.....miffy about mates though. He's refused at least three others before. So I'm not sure if this is just coincidence or...

I've not bred much else lately, but I'll update if I do happen to breed and get anymore 'higher rate then normal' refusals.

My wife has had several rather important pairs totally refuse - as in pairs that were really special and bred by special people. Kinda stinks.

I've bred several Blacks in the last few weeks and just bred two Golds in a row, so I'd say my luck's actually better.

At the beginning of the year, I was getting so many silvers, but those have died off. I managed to breed two golds about a week a go, and every other week, I'll usually get at least one tinsel, I've been tinsel locked several times... but not in the last month or so.. No refusals though, but my only CB silver isn't breeding me an eggy :/

Of the 30 or so pairs I bred yesterday almost all gave an egg with 4 of them being metallics and the others black, pink or stripe. Mine have been breeding very well lately.

Edited by rubyshoes

Just bred all my metallics and trios for the week, which are not many, but still no rares. The same silver refused the second planned mate in a row! Such a picky girl! I hope to get an egg from her as soon as she stops being this stubborn. I got another black from my gold, he's been breeding blacks for the past three weeks. I'm going to keep this one to see if it alts, but hoping for a gold next time. I'd say my rares are breeding "okay".

I PB'd about 45 pairs of golds today and got 2 eggs. YAY THE DROUGHT IS BACK. /sarcasm

I can't talk about other rares but my metals have been breeding really well lately, they still breed like rares of course but I do get Silver eggs which used to happen extremely seldom, and even sometimes Gold which used to almost never happen at all. tongue.gif