TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Oh, the Swallow tail is very pretty. Can't wait to see the other gender- hopefully we'll get to see the dragon in flight. wink.gif

And the pillows are just as cute as I remember. I want to hug them and squish them and love them...

Yay! I knew it was a Swallowtail! I remember seeing them but was having a hard time remembering what the adults looked like.

I'm pretty sure that the swallowtails were done completely in private/secret.

Really? I swear that I had seen the S2 hatchie. Even saved a "swallowtail" name yesterday for when mine hatched. .....*psychic and never knew* ninja.gif

OOOH! biggrin.gif The "fork-tails" are called Swallowtails! smile.gif For some reason I thought it'd be easier to guess. tongue.gif

They look fabulous smile.gif

Swallowtails are VERY beautiful o.o;

This is correct, for those of you under the impression that you've seen it before.

The swallowtails have simpler shading than most of the recent releases.. I like it being a bit different n__n

And always loved pillows, ever since the first concept sketches for the adults were made. <3

The simpler shading is due to the wings being partially transparent. Couldn't add much shading there without sending the file size skyrocketing. I'm glad you like it. ^^

This is correct, for those of you under the impression that you've seen it before.

Thought so, for I have never seen the sprite.

Love them though. I will be having a flock of them.

yay the pillows still look as cute as they did when they were a work in progress biggrin.gif the swallowtail is awesome too can't wait to see the adult female

ZOMG, lookit the cuddly fluffiness! wub.gif And the swallowtail is beautiful. Hope I can catch one. xd.png

OMG the female Swallow won't grow up for another 4 hours! sad.gif

*sigh*

*impatience*

*goes off to try and be distracted by something else*

*checks forum again after five minutes*

*decides this time she won't come back until 4 hours has gone by*

*comes back to check after 5 minutes...*

tongue.gif

yay the pillows still look as cute as they did when they were a work in progress biggrin.gif the swallowtail is awesome too can't wait to see the adult female

^ This wub.gif