TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

i can't wait to see what all of them look like

i have a feeling the black striped might look different than the others

My eggs hatched, but I'm still scroll locked. I have to wait to get my velvety eggs. laugh.gif

Reminder:

Please use the the existing topics in SD for trading/gifting.

Avoid posting spoilers, thank you.

Reminder:

Please use the the existing topics in SD for trading/gifting.

Avoid posting spoilers, thank you.

sorry for the spoiler

btw i;m not one of those who knows what the new ones are,i just see people saying it so thats what i'll use

o noes! im scroll locked and on top of that the cave is blocked!

the new eggs and hatchies look really cool, i cant wait until i can get my paws on one or two of them!

Managed to grab a thin shell and two fluffy ones ^^

Can't wait to see how they turn out.

El Oh El, all mine hatched and I got two more velvet eggs. So much stuff on my scroll now. = 3=

1 a.m my time, and TJ's babies will be adults! biggrin.gif Of course, I'll be in bed by then, but I'll look forward to seeing them in the morning! For those that have no clue what the adult fuzzies will look like, I think you're in for a nice surprise and will be thrilled with them! I can't wait to see the thin one grown! I think they'll be really beauiful! smile.gif

I just looked at Vicats' babies and... I really love the first white, the red with black stripes and the orange *dreams of a Orange Striped x Magi lineage*

Thanks for showing them to us, Vicats, it was good to know about them rather that just ignoring, as we'll never get them.

So, what happened 6 days and 17 hours ago? The AP is stuffed with eggs with that age...

I missed the beginning of this, but gather that you can breed a black stripe somehow? I'd have thought black x stripe but the one I pulled from the AP was black x silver...

Plus, the eggs have been out a couple of days - was it only just announced what would cause the preponderance of black and aqua (I think) eggs in the AP with that 6d17h age?

Edited by KiraT

Actually the egg you got is marrow x stripe no silver x black. Also well the release was more than two days ago.

Edited by scm7271999

Actually the egg you got is marrow x stripe no silver x black.

That was a different egg. I'd abandoned the black egg, I'm looking for short, balanced lineages.

I LOVE the other stripes that Vicats posted a few pages back x3 I like the purple a lot tongue.gif

So excited to see how TJ's adults look! :3

Wow I'm surprised how easy it was to get a Black Striped. Got 2 in 2 tries while I still have yet to get a Red/Blue/Green one >_>.

someone set the AP on fire already -___-''

it takes too long to wait an hour to NOT get one of the new eggs...

[ok yeah i got a thinshell :\ idk what to influence it to be UGG i want two D:<]

One of my eggs is for hatch, after that I'll go to stalk the AP hoping for an abandoned misclicked CB Winter. I hate the end of the seanson when you don't have all Seasons you need! sad.gif

One of my eggs is for hatch, after that I'll go to stalk the AP hoping for an abandoned misclicked CB Winter. I hate the end of the seanson when you don't have all Seasons you need! sad.gif

If you unlock soon you can always check the cave at the top of every hour. Even if the AP is full it still opens up for about 5 minutes. You could luck out. smile.gif

I'd look for a CB Winter myself, but I don't think I'm going to be unlocked until the very day Springs are released. xd.png

Only 6 more hours until TJ's hatchies grow up! Can't wait to see what the two-tailed adults will look like biggrin.gif

If you unlock soon you can always check the cave at the top of every hour. Even if the AP is full it still opens up for about 5 minutes. You could luck out. smile.gif

I'd look for a CB Winter myself, but I don't think I'm going to be unlocked until the very day Springs are released. xd.png

But for me it's 1:18 AM, the egg hatched but I've seen only a bred one and I've to go to bed sad.gif This means I'll try again tomorrow, hoping to find one!

But for me it's 1:18 AM, the egg hatched but I've seen only a bred one and I've to go to bed sad.gif This means I'll try again tomorrow, hoping to find one!

Ah, I see. I wish you luck. ^^

Ah, I see. I wish you luck. ^^

Thank you smile.gif I'll try again tomorrow, I'm tired and I got another bred one. Good night DC users! Happy catching/hatching your eggs! biggrin.gif

I'm going to a place where there aren't any computers at the exact time when tjs hatchlings grow up. :'(

Vicats, I am now officially in love with the red with black stripes... wub.gif

If no other colors will be released as a 'regular' stripe, maybe you could put the non-released color varients up for grabs as prizes in some yet-to-come contest? laugh.gif Would hate to see your work go to waste completely laugh.giftongue.gif

u need a cb winter too? welcome to the club...

OK got my thinshell pair [influenced~] next is velvetcookie...