TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I want to name my thin shell TJ xd.png

2 . . . .more . . . .hours . . . . *pokes hatchlings* xd.png

Edited by Kesson

ugh suspense~ 8D but yay I have another black stripe now so all I hope is for my hatchies to gender right. >.> cuz my pinks suck at influencing sometimes.

Prepare for some unfreezing...

2 hours for the fuzzballs and the male two-tailed, but 5 hours left for the female two-tailed, whose color scheme appeals more to me. Definitely can't stay up five hours ;_;

2 hours left for the fuzzballs. Awesome. ^^

Edited by Tehya Faye

2 hours for the fuzzballs and the male two-tailed, but 5 hours left for the female two-tailed, whose color scheme appeals more to me. Definitely can't stay up five hours ;_;

This. I think I'm going to go ahead and go to bed and just get up a little earlier than I otherwise would to see them before I have to scoot on off to work.

WAAAAAAY too much abandoned eggs in the cave right now... i wasnt there the other day and missed my shot at the new ones while i still had the chance.....AND THE ABANDONED EGGS JUST KEEP COMING!! at this rate the cave wont open in time for any new eggs to drop!

I wonder how many eggs are in limbo?

I wonder how long it'll be before people stop mass breeding their stripes...

Years. I've only bred three pairs so far, I think.

I cant wait for the new dragons. For the adults, I mean. I'm sure that the ones with two tails will be just awesome... and the ones that are like sponges will be cute n.n Like a fur dragon maybe... e.e

Oh... I CANT WAIT!!

And, I have 2 two tail dragons and my sister is going to give me the whitesh egg and some other surprises... (I know that the surprises are black stripes, but she's little and I'm saying that I don't know tongue.gif)

come ooonn cave people......just grab some of the ubundant abandoned eggs so us people that missed the early hours can get our dragons....

I think I've finally figured out what the surprise is . . .

The hatchlings will grow up into shamrock dragons! tongue.gif

Hehe I wish wink.gif But I am excited to see what the adults look like happy.gif

Just managed to breed two black stripes & grab one of each new egg! Yay! smile.gif

But the real point behind my post is that while hunting for eggs in the cave, I somehow clicked on & adopted a Leetle Tree! OMG. How did this happen? Christmas was months ago . . . .

But so excited for my new dragons! Beautiful as always.

I've been off DC for a few days, and missed the initial egg drop. are the eggs still dropping? (out of date here)

I've been off DC for a few days, and missed the initial egg drop. are the eggs still dropping? (out of date here)

Yes, they're still dropping. ^^ Buuutttt. The cave is blocked. D: Ugh. If people are going to breed eggs, at least breed eggs other people want. X_X