TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

typo in the pillow description. Emounts should be Amounts. Great looking sprites though. Love them, can't wait to see the female swallowtail.

The simpler shading is due to the wings being partially transparent. Couldn't add much shading there without sending the file size skyrocketing. I'm glad you like it. ^^

Now that you mention it, I see what you mean. :S The transparency is pretty cool. Would I be correct in saying that, even with the simpler shading, the file isn't exactly small as is?

Funny thing is, I think the simpler shading works! It looks really good. Frankly I think I prefer having simpler shading and the transparent wings, than having non-see-through wings and more complex shading.

*Mwahaha*

*rubs hands together*

*speaks in evil doctor accent*

Yeesh...this will be an excellent addiction to my army of evil minio-

I mean my zoo of wonderfully cute pets. happy.gif

Pillow, pillow, pillow, pillow! Yay, we can say the name, now. biggrin.gif They are so awesome!!!

The swallowtails are amazing as well! Very beautiful male sprite. Can't wait to see the female. The transparent wings are fantastic.

OMG the pillow dragons are soooooooo cute, I love them!!!! I love the swallowtails too, now I know what dragon I'm going to horde now, the fluffies!!!! Great job spriters and TJ for another awesome release! *Throws cookies at spriters and TJ.*

Edited by Nuwame

Adults at last! The swallowtail male is very beautiful and I can't wait to see the female! The Pillow is just as awesome as I remember, and my all time favorite! Who can resist their awesome fluffiness?? smile.gif I just want to roll around with them, and squish them every time I see them! lol My army of these has begun! biggrin.gif

*dies of cute-overload*

Those are... They are so... WOW. Cuuuuuute!!

So fluffy I want to just rub my face in their fur!

And the colors on the Swallowtail... awesome.

The pillow dragons are great, I remember them in the completed list.

Oh holy... pillows are the first dragons here that made me *OMG I WANT ONE FOR REAL* so fluffy I could hug them through my screen xd.png

Wow.. The Pillow Dragons are adorable cute fluffballs. biggrin.gif And the Swallowtails are so beautiful and graceful. biggrin.gif And yay for adding Black to the Stripes. *has a triple happy* wub.gif

I have names in mind for my pillows and they relate to cats. They do remind me of cats after all.

I have names in mind for my pillows and they relate to cats. They do remind me of cats after all.

Funny, they remind me of dogs. happy.gif;; But I'm a big dog person. tongue.gif

Grow up darn sunset dragon and ridgewing! I wanna unlock so I can start hoarding these new dragons. >.<

Edited by Dragonsphinx

pillows are <33 bunny and sheep <3 cant wait to hoard them biggrin.gif waiting the female swallowtail to mature.... look pretty normal to me wink.gif

ya my mental ramblings to self were right. Once the two tail'd hatchlings had gendered I realized they were colored like swallow birds.

Such pretty dragons. I wish I could huggle the Pillow Dragons.

I stand by my case, they look like.

user posted image

user posted image

oh, two-tails are gorgeous!!! wanna see the female! and Pillows ar so lovely! a wonderful release!

Funny, they remind me of dogs. happy.gif;; But I'm a big dog person.

Same here, I thought they looked just like playful puppies!

Male pillow looks like my cat when she sits high enough to feel content and makes herself as round as possible. She even has the same expression smile.gif

Pillow Dragons are covered in enormous emounts of fur affectionately referred to as fluff. Despite their deceivingly large size, they can still fly even with such tiny wings because their bodies are remarkably light. Pillow dragons have a habit of sleeping for up to eighteen hours a day, waking only in short bursts. During their few waking hours, they take the time to hunt for prey. Once a pillow dragon becomes an adult, its fur grows very slowly. Pillow dragon fur is used to make very expensive and valuable cloth known as "dragon cashmere."

LOL, this is definitely a cat

Cats conserve energy by sleeping more than most animals, especially as they grow older. The daily duration of sleep varies, usually 12–16 hours, with 13–14 being the average. Some cats can sleep as much as 20 hours in a 24-hour period.

The term cat nap refers to the cat's ability to fall asleep (lightly) for a brief period and has entered the English lexicon—someone who nods off for a few minutes is said to be "taking a cat nap". During sleep cats experience short periods of rapid eye movement sleep accompanied by muscle twitches, which suggests that they are dreaming.

Awww, them Pillows. *shall hoard*

Why are the wings of the others so...flat looking? Gorgeous sprite otherwise, but the wings kind off bother me. ;_;

I like male two-tails. wub.gif

And the pillows look funny, they're so puffy. laugh.gif

Can't wait to see female two-tails! smile.gif