TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

It's a pillow, it's a dragon,

It's a Pillow Dragon!

-dun dun dun dun dun-

I only got one Swallowtail egg.

... I am more than willing to do writing/behavior concept if anyone wishes to create a Shepherd dragon to go with these xd.png (Hey, it could work... protect Pillow dragons, in turn, a source of meat and nesting material!)

That's an awesome idea Paine! I'd say "go do it", although I'm guessing you already have more than two active threads in the DR section. (I suffer the same fate, you see, and am lamenting all the concepts currently stewing in a word file on my computer).

That's an awesome idea Paine! I'd say "go do it", although I'm guessing you already have more than two active threads in the DR section. (I suffer the same fate, you see, and am lamenting all the concepts currently stewing in a word file on my computer).

I think... I think everything but the Penguin is dead, though xd.png

@Rainpelt: I have expressed intent to use the Pillow Pets jingle for Pillow Dragon names xd.png

... I am more than willing to do writing/behavior concept if anyone wishes to create a Shepherd dragon to go with these xd.png (Hey, it could work... protect Pillow dragons, in turn, a source of meat and nesting material!)

Simply put a Guardian Dragon near them wink.gif

D: I want them! But alas I have no luck whatsoever...I've only managed to breed a black stripe :' (

Edited by ericaUchiha

Now that female Swallowtail is awesome. <3

Yay! They grew up! *huggles Pillow Dragon*

But I could have sworn the male was the one in that adorable position. *shrug*

And the Swallowtails are gorgeous! Thank you spriters, you all did a wonderful job!

YAY DRAGONLOAF! biggrin.gif

So so so happy the Pillows have been released. I'mma collect a ton of these once I can manage to grab some.

Hooray! They grew up! New dragons user posted image. Especially the swallowtails. Excellent work, spriters!

The female Pillow dragon yawning is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. it reminds me of a kitty yawning

WB

I think... I think everything but the Penguin is dead, though xd.png

@Rainpelt: I have expressed intent to use the Pillow Pets jingle for Pillow Dragon names xd.png

Yeah...I know the feeling.

If you ask Socky, though, she can revive them. (You know, if you want them to be revived. I know how sometimes ideas just kind of fizzle out).

Yeah...I know the feeling.

If you ask Socky, though, she can revive them. (You know, if you want them to be revived. I know how sometimes ideas just kind of fizzle out).

Yeah, I think the Penguin is the only one I want to actively work on x3

In other news, I have moar pillow eggs... well. One egg. We need the new egg slots, and about three weeks of non-stop Pillow drops. :\ That may satisfy some of the demand.

Pillow Dragons are covered in enormous emounts of fur affectionately referred to as fluff. Despite their deceivingly large size, they can still fly even with such tiny wings because their bodies are remarkably light. Pillow dragons have a habit of sleeping for up to eighteen hours a day, waking only in short bursts. During their few waking hours, they take the time to hunt for prey. Once a pillow dragon becomes an adult, its fur grows very slowly. Pillow dragon fur is used to make very expensive and valuable cloth known as "dragon cashmere."

fail.

but i luv them :3

*huggles her eggs*

Oh, TJ new dragons grew up smile.gif

I liked the two-tailed ones when they were hatchlings, but now I'm simply in love with them! They are beautiful!

I got yesterday the first one but I need mooooore laugh.gif

Edited by Iside

They reminded me of SOME pokemon, lol. I really hope we get to use the see-through effect on MOAR DRAGOONS. :3

Oooo. It reminded me of Pigeoto. smile.gif

A friend said that the pillow dragons look like this:-

user posted image

I'll be honest. I hated the pillow dragon but... OH MY GOD THE ADULT IS YAWNING.

:3. I'll have an army of these!

Pillow Dragon cashmere scarves.

Make it so.

xd.png

PS, so I totally just geeked out about the fact that on the female Swallowtail you can see the far wing through the near wing. That's awesome.

Edited by Stromboli

At last! I have two Pillows, two Swallowtails and a Black stripe! Hurrah!

I'm not overly keen on the Pillows either, I don't think I'll be catching anymore.

Now the Swallowtails I love.

And the Black Stripes.

Happy, happy, happy! biggrin.gif