TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I love the female swallowtail! I think I like her even better than the colorful male! I really adore her soft coloring! smile.gif

I love how both the Swallowtails look.

And the Pillows... well, they're floofy. I'm a fan of the more traditional-lookin' dragon, but the fact they look so, well, catlike makes me snicker.

Che cariniii! -> How cute!

I love them all, but that pillow girl is... huggable.

I remembered the pillow dragons smile.gif Those are so totally adorable! The swallowtails are beautiful. I particularly like the female ^^

They look more like a Himalayan to me, with all that fluff.

Aaaand now that I see the adults, I must concede that you were much more on the mark. I still think they look like giant, fluffy-riffic kitty-dragons. In far, the male Pillow? Making the exact same contented face as my Five as he sits on my keyboard. Cats, amirite?

In a more on-topic comment- I love all the adults! The Pillows look like the floofiest cats in the world that I would snuggle forever. I didn't really like the Swallowtail hatchlings, but the adults are just gorgeous! I love the simple-sleek style, the pretty coloring, and the interesting gender dimorphism.

When my mom saw the Pillows she asked what it was xd.png When I told her it was a dragon, her eyes got big, and then she laughed xd.png they are laughable(is that even a word?)

When my mom saw the Pillows she asked what it was xd.png When I told her it was a dragon, her eyes got big, and then she laughed xd.png they are laughable(is that even a word?)

Well, for not-in-DC people they doesn't look as we see it. In fact for my sister Pillows are stupid and Swallows are ugly mad.gif for my brother, instead, all DC is a stupid thing sad.gif

I love the female swallowtail! I think I like her even better than the colorful male! I really adore her soft coloring! smile.gif

Me too, the female swallowtail is just so pretty.

I remember seeing pillows too. smile.gif

They are so adorable! They remind me of fluffy bunnies, and if they were alive, I'd probably cuddle them just as much as I do to my pets. wub.gif

Swallowtails are beautiful as well. <3

Omg those pillow dragons :-------D How random? I like them though :3

Swallowtails are also pretty.

There was this pause in DC when nothing special happened, so I actually thought that wasn't it time for the new breeds? :3

I managed to catch black stripe from AP yesterday, I'm sure it's inbred though.

I'm still trying to breed my stripes to get some more.

ITS SO FLUFFY!!!!! 8D

And those Swallows are just stunning! Now I reeeeeeally want a pair of their eggs, at least!

smile.gif the adults look very pretty!

lovely colours on the 2 tailed.

omg the puffy ones look as fluffy as our bunnies!

Awesome and FLOOFEH! Those are the words that popped into my mind when I saw the Pillows. The Swallowtails are gracefully awesome, too.

The Pillow ones look fun, the Swallowtails look beautiful.

And I still have to wait a couple of days to breed the equally beautiful Black stripes. sad.gif

*stares at pillow dragons and giggles like a crazy woman*

pillow dragons are exactly what a sleepyhead like me needs xd.png i think I'll be hoarding (or herding? they do look like sheep!) them...

... I am more than willing to do writing/behavior concept if anyone wishes to create a Shepherd dragon to go with these xd.png (Hey, it could work... protect Pillow dragons, in turn, a source of meat and nesting material!)

Oh great, now that I've seen the Swallowtail's I know what I'm going to do...

~Leaves to breed an entire army of Swallowtail's (After mine hatch)~

EDIR: Thanks TJ and Spriters!

EDIT EDIT: I spelt edit wrong huh.gif

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I am such a fail. Spelt is not a word. I meant 'spelled'. xd.png

Edited by Midnigh7_Ki7sune

The Pillow dragons are so FL00FY. OMG, the one laying on its back and yawning...SO CUTE. CANNOT COMPUTE.

And the Swallowtails are so very graceful and lovely...what beautiful new additions to our scrolls. =)

Thank you spriters and TJ!

I want to ride the Swallowtail dragons.

I also want to rest my head on a pillow dragon; they look so darn fluffy <3

Edited by Kandycat

So so....so very gorgeous. Much like this year valentine's dragons they are elegant in design. Major props to those who worked on them. biggrin.gif

Which dragon? Pillow or swallowtail?

I guess you meant both of them. xd.png

Edited by Kandycat