TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Ah, the female adult pillow is so cute.

sooooo CUUUUUUUTE! wub.gif

Now I see why the ones who knew about these previously were so happy to see them in the cave! biggrin.gif

Yay! She's just as adorable as I remember ^^

can't wait for the others to grow up happy.gif

I didn't think I would like the adult pillow, not true!

I think she looks GREAT!!!!! laugh.gif

I knew they were the Pillows. xd.png

Grats to the spriter on them being introduced to the cave so quickly!

Just wait until you see the male <3

I'm curious about the two-tails though, don't recall those. Mystery~

OH MAN!!! biggrin.gif THE FEMALE PILLOW DRAGON LOOKS LIKE A CUTE FLUFFY DOG ROLLING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME!!! wub.gifxd.png

OMG I can't wait to see what the male looks like! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

yay! they are finally starting to grow up! it's been so long since they were taken off the completed page that i had started to forget what the adults looked like

Oh! The wings of the adult Swallowtail are beautiful <3 The transparency makes a lot of sense.

ooh, the pillow dragon looks so fluffy! <3 So adorable. And the swallowtail dragon? I LOVE that. All the bright colors and the pose?

Yay! I knew it was a Swallowtail! I remember seeing them but was having a hard time remembering what the adults looked like.

Yay! The male is SOOOO cute too! The swallowtail is awesome looking, can't wait to see the female!

I also would like to see the black stripes when they grow up! biggrin.gif

Oh, I love the Swallowtail dragon. So pretty. biggrin.gif I may need to grab another at some point.

The pillows are pretty cute too. ^^

I love the Scissortail! My gosh, he's a handsome fella. And the pillow is ultra squeeful . . . thank you, spriters!

I Love Both of these dragons!!!! They are adorable and beautiful!!! Thank you TJ and spriters wub.gif

Wow. The adult male pillow is adorable and I love the adult male swallow tail. The colors on the male swallow tail are beautiful. I want armies of both in both genders.

The swallowtails have simpler shading than most of the recent releases.. I like it being a bit different n__n

And always loved pillows, ever since the first concept sketches for the adults were made. <3