TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Finally! I got to get the new eggs. Two Swallow Tails and a Pillow so far. biggrin.gif

I think it's cool that SwallowTails look different to the recent, more complicated sprites. I'm all for diversity. and those SwallowTails look wonderful! I think I even love them more than Pillows smile.gif

fuzzbucket, TJ always freezes a hatchling, that's why it shows with no time-countdown.

*FACEPALMS*

Oops.... Thanks !

Now I want a dragon cashmere pullover ...

Hahaha, me too!

Must say though, that I love those male Swallowtails.

Love the Pillows, the male reminds of particularly one cat we used to have <3

And the Swallowtail is so beautiful and graceful! =) Just wondering, why one of the adults hasn't matured yet..

Thank you spriters and TJ! happy.gif

I think it's cool that SwallowTails look different to the recent, more complicated sprites. I'm all for diversity. and those SwallowTails look wonderful! I think I even love them more than Pillows smile.gif

I really love those, too. smile.gif

And just noticed something... Assuming the female will not change in the colouring and they breed with rares, I'm so going to breed female swallowtail/male silver.

mmm my only pair that could give me a short-lineaged Black Stripe has just refused each other dry.gif

The Pillow dragons are just too cute. For me, you can take that literally, as I feel dragons are not supposed to be cute. I'm just not that into cute, except when it's a RL kitten or puppy I can cuddle...

But that's just a personal opinion, and I do admire how magnificently done these sprites are.

Though the sprites are much simpler and shading may not be up to today's standards, I like the Swallowtails much more. They look really graceful and I like their pose a lot. I really look forward to seeing the female adult, I think I might like it even more as I'm more into monocolored dragons.

Anyway, thanks TJ for this release and all spriters involved for your work on these!

Pillow dragons - that's cute. And obviously, they're more mog or moogle than sheep. So my female Pillow will need a little working on her name laugh.gif

The Swallowtails are very pretty as well. Wonderful release smile.gif

lol i know right

ITS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

so the thin shell is called swallow tailed hmmm...

-hands celebratory shrimp-

Major congratulations, I'm so glad to see these guys out biggrin.gif I've influenced both of mine to be males, I want a billion dragonloafs. Like. Enough to fill up the universe.

... also, though I have yet to see the movie, I feel

will apply before too long.

Calling it now, people.

THEY HATCED THEY HATCHED!!! MUST.TELL.MIKU. xd.png

What fluffiness! wub.gif

I knew about them, but seing them in-cave is priceless! biggrin.gif

And the Swallows... they looks like kites to me biggrin.gif

Awesome new dragons! They look really great and now I want mine to grow faster. Fantastic Job, spriters!

Wow, female swallowtail looks great. This sprite really shows off those transparent wings.

I love the female swallowtail's pose. I didn't see much point in the transparency on the male, but on the female's wings it really works. My only regret is that her tail isn't streaming out behind her, but I suppose the sprite would be too big.

Eee, such a fun release. Must get a 2nd pillow dragon egg! *A*

Oooh ohmy.gif at first I thought the female swallowtail would be boring, but that pose makes it very pretty.

But I'm going to have a hell coming up with good names for these little ones...

Thanks spriters for another nice addition to the cave!

wow, this female Swallowtail looks very graceful! though I still love the bright-coloured male more wub.gif he's gonna be one of my most favourite DC sprites...

My two female-influenced Pillow and Swallow hatched... now I have to find two eggs to influence male biggrin.gif

Now I can do it, as my CB Winter priority gone!!! If someone here has dropped a CB Winter recently, he/she must know that has all my gratitude! wub.gif