TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

so don't want to go back an dread all the pages i missed but might just have too. xd.png can't wait to get my last velvet and than breed my hatchies!

Just saw that TJ released new eggs. Are these like the special editions, where there's a limited time in which to collect them, or will they appear now and then in the Cave? I don't want to be hanging around when it's already a done deal and there'll be no more. :0) Thanks for commenting.

Just saw that TJ released new eggs. Are these like the special editions, where there's a limited time in which to collect them, or will they appear now and then in the Cave? I don't want to be hanging around when it's already a done deal and there'll be no more. :0) Thanks for commenting.

They are permanent additions.

As of now I have got all but the black stripes. But I'll breed those later. And thanks to having so many pinks, I've gotten all of them influenced for one of each gender, and thanks to the reds, I've gotten a day taken off all their incubation times. I'm so excited! *huggles eggs*

Are these counting as holiday dragons? Or will we be able to get more than two?

If I'd read the last page before posting, I'd have known the answer. LOL

Edited by Shalarean

As of now I have got all but the black stripes. But I'll breed those later. And thanks to having so many pinks, I've gotten all of them influenced for one of each gender, and thanks to the reds, I've gotten a day taken off all their incubation times. I'm so excited! *huggles eggs*

Are these counting as holiday dragons? Or will we be able to get more than two?

You can have as many as you can catch. smile.gif I have 4 velvets, 2 thin shelled and 3 black stripe so far.

Finally managed to get my egg quota (for now) with a second thin shell egg. As I was hunting, I couldn't help but wonder how many two-tailed dragon egg omelets we've made today... I mean, 200+ people fighting over one fragile egg? Yeowch.

Now i just need 1 more of the two-tailed and 1 more thin shelled egg... I also need 2 black stripes but i still need a red stripe first blink.gif

OMG! Vicats, those stripe variants are beautiful!! Wooooowwww.

*staaares*

My two two-tails are hatchlings now (and fogged, 'cause it took way too many views to make them hatch at 4 days). Still haven't grabbed a velvet. My black-stripe has one more day until hatch-time.

And TJ's dragons have 4 more hours until grow-up! *stares at them*

So glad they are not limited additions... there is still hope that I can eventually snag a couple then laugh.gif

Not to sound rude, but why in the world would these not be permanent? We've never had a release (aside from holidays) that hasn't been permanent. :/

Not to sound rude, but why in the world would these not be permanent? We've never had a release (aside from holidays) that hasn't been permanent. :/

True, but, newer people don't know that.

Anyway, I'm so excited to see TJ's ^^

I tried to breed a Black Stripe, but I got a plain Black eggy.

Still, one of the eggs I did catch, a Nebula, was a Dorkface! biggrin.gif That was one of my dream eggies! biggrin.gif

Edit:

I just bred my sweetling with my red stripe, and out popped a Black Striped eggy! biggrin.gif

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Is it just me, or are Thuweds and Dorkfaces popping up a bunch? On my scroll, I have 1 Thuwed and 1 dorkface, just from the AP.

I'm conflicted between going to sleep early like I should, or staying up and waiting for the release to mature!

Most people now think Purple would be a good release colour.

Remember that the stripes need to show up well.

Mmmmm, perhaps not so. That green on green and the silver on white looked pretty handsome.

What would be really neat (but would be prohibitively difficult to make it work) would be color variations like those that come in corn snakes. Imagine an amelanistic, a hypermelanistic (oops, that's black- dur!), or a (I forgot the technical name here- no brown, yellow or red pigment) snow dragon! The possibilities would be fun. I'm afraid that it would be just too much work though. The blacks are very pretty; a purple would be very nice, too, and maybe an orange or yellow with orange stripes.

Thanks a bunch, TJ, and thanks to the artists! These three are really nice; I can't wait until they mature!

My housemate ran out of black dragons that he could mate with his stripes, because most of both species on his scroll are female, so he tried breeding his black marrow with a stripe and got a black stripe from it. I just tried and got one too! Awesome!

dang. i wont be around during the hour TJ's dragons grow up. xd.png

Don't worry. We will joyfully exalt your glorious fuzzballs until your return. :3

Can't wait for the adults 8D

*Wishes dragons grew faster*

Something tells me the thin shell hatchling adults will be amazing.

On another note, a vampire hatchling I was going to freeze grew up while I wasn't looking. Wonderful... >_>