Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Not sure what to do with this egg. Is it even worth anything?

If you're interested in building metallic checkerboards, you can use it to swap metalfails or maybe some CB hatchies but if you're looking to bundle it with rare offers for shimmers or CB/low-gen metals, maybe it would be better to let this one go for now? Hope this helps!

Edited by Valeth

I know that people find it rude to cancel offers on a trade, but surely after 24 hours it's obvious someone isn't going to accept my offer and I should move on? How long do you guys wait before moving on to the next trade?

I know that people find it rude to cancel offers on a trade, but surely after 24 hours it's obvious someone isn't going to accept my offer and I should move on? How long do you guys wait before moving on to the next trade?

I've accepted and had people accept trades after 24 hours. That being said, if you do wait that long, I don't think it's rude of someone to cancel their offer and move on. Personally, if I don't want the stuff for another trade, I'll leave it there. But if I do need it for something else, I usually send a PM with the offer instead.

Honestly, I don't find it rude when people cancel their offers. If there was something I wanted that was cancelled, I'd consider that my fault for not accepting it quicker. tongue.gif

I think it's rude for people to expect you to leave an offer on a trade indefinitely. The way I see it, if I'm not accepting/declining fast enough for you, feel free to cancel and move on. There's no reason for you to get stuck with an egg/hatchie you don't want because I'm being slow.

--That said, I usually seem to disagree with most of the generally held conventions in this game.

Given the rising demand for cb blusangs, what would a 2nd gen blusang from f. silver be worth? People seem to have started valuing cb blusangs above metals, so could I reasonably ask for a silver from the same lineage?

@Kristalis__Enigma:

It is hardly worth anything, truthfully. I've tried to trade perfect stair/spiral two-breed 5th gens for just some purple ridgewing hatchies and got no offers. The trade threads seem to be full of low gen metals, so people won't trade for higher or messy gens.

Edited by IvyJaclyn

Given the rising demand for cb blusangs, what would a 2nd gen blusang from f. silver be worth? People seem to have started valuing cb blusangs above metals, so could I reasonably ask for a silver from the same lineage?

CB Blusangs are worth really much. (due to the fact that they are hard to catch and pretty - and people always want what they cannot get so easily, no matter whether they really like the dragon or not. laugh.gif) BUT from what I have seen, 2nd gen or lineaged Blusangs in general are not that highly in demand.

Only the fact that you have a metalfail in your hands should make it worth a bit more. You can try asking for a 2nd gen silver of course. You never know how urgent someone is looking for a bloodswap for his checker. (However I would not go for that trade. ^.~)

So, what would I have to offer to get my hands on a CB blusang, or a CB brimstone and CB olive? Thanks!

So, what would I have to offer to get my hands on a CB blusang, or a CB brimstone and CB olive? Thanks!

For a Blusang, right now I'd say your soul. Very short lined metals and shimmers seem to be about it.

For an Olive and Brimstone. Not too terribly much. They're fairly common.

---------

How much are CB Crimsons worth now?

People keep offering them on my trades, but I really don't need any more. I'm trying to decide if it's worth trying to retrade them.

How much are CB Crimsons worth now?

People keep offering them on my trades, but I really don't need any more. I'm trying to decide if it's worth trying to retrade them.

I recently got a low-time CB Crimson hatchling for four common CB hatchlings, if that helps.

I recently got a low-time CB Crimson hatchling for four common CB hatchlings, if that helps.

Not at all I'm afraid.

I want to know there worth relative to the rares (whatever those are nowadays).

Would a dorkface or heavily inbred thuwed magi, both rather high-gen, be worth much? What about their offspring?

Would a 5th gen Shimmer be worth a CB metal? I'd like to know before considering to get a 4th gen.

I'd also like to have multiple opinions on this if possible ^-^

Depending on the lineage you may get it. You stand a better chance if it is a two breed non-holiday mate spiral or stair. I think you are more likely to be able to get a silver than a gold.

Would a dorkface or heavily inbred thuwed magi, both rather high-gen, be worth much? What about their offspring?

Not really -- they're fairly common, but if a person is seeking one to have, it would be good.

According to the rare trading thread, cb blacks and stripes are now common?

What can I trade to get a cb stripe or black now?

//PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

~Eggspam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

Good question...

I think it may be rude to cancel your offers after a while, but it is ruder to make people wait over and over - probably locking their scroll with an egg they don't need - to then know you will not accept your offer.

I have offered one egg on a trade 36 hours ago and now I'm cancelling it and I must say I'm quite upset about it: I think 36 hours are much more then enough to consider an offer. If you want more you can try to PM the person who made the offer instead of making them wait and wait.

By now, if one of my offer is not accepted within 24 hours I'm going to calcel it.

It's not rude to cancel offers. No one is obligated to accept your trade.

It's not rude to make a person wait a week if necessary. But it is very annoying and I do greatly appreciate it when people decline or accept as quickly as possible.

I'm in search of my first CB Silver to continue a 7th Gen Silver Shimmerscale x Silver lineage, but looking in trading threads I'm seeing Shimmerscale eggs being offered EVERYWHERE! huh.gif While I'm very happy that this breed is spreading out (I even gifted one earlier today...er, yesterday), I wonder...what am I going to have to have in order to get a CB Silver? sad.gif

Edited by miss1nformation

I've been gone for a week. Sooo, what are the worth of 2nd gen Soulpeaces and low gen Shimmers?