Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What would you say would be the best eggs to hatch for hatchies for trade? Are 2gen PB Blacks/Vines a good bet? Speckle Throats? Sometimes it's a mystery to me what people want.

PB Black & Vines are good if they turn Alt. CB or even gen Trios are always in demand and Speckle Throats are still new enough to be wanted.

What sort of value would you people put on a 4th gen Shimmer like this? I've put it up in trades, but I'm not sure if the offers I'm getting are too low or high... tongue.gif

Or I could bite it and send it to one of the people who thinks it's value is the same as a messy long lineaged tinsel - when I explicitly stated I didn't want offers of that sort of thing. dry.gif

Edited by TheGrox

What sort of value would you people put on a 4th gen Shimmer like this? I've put it up in trades, but I'm not sure if the offers I'm getting are too low or high... tongue.gif

Or I could bite it and send it to one of the people who thinks it's value is the same as a messy long lineaged tinsel - when I explicitly stated I didn't need that sort of thing. dry.gif

I usually trade my 4th gen Shimmers for 3-4 CB metals, a few CB Blusangs, or a combination of the two. (so like, a CB Silver + 2 CB Blusangs). I also traded a 4th gen Shimmer for 25 Bluna hatchlings, so you'd probably get someone interested in hatching 25 or so Swallowtails for you, since I know you like those =P

Edited by Erica8798

Or I could bite it and send it to one of the people who thinks it's value is the same as a messy long lineaged tinsel - when I explicitly stated I didn't want offers of that sort of thing. dry.gif

I think what people have been getting and what you will start getting soon are vastly different. CB Metals are slowing down so people will stop having the numbers to throw at every trade, so they will be held for 2nd and 3rd gens. I can tell you what I offered now, I wouldn't offer in a week or two.

In my opinion because it's from one of your dragons, I don't think it's worth a whole lot. At most, I would give 2-3 CB Swallowtail eggs for it. Other than that, you may as well just bite it or throw it to the AP.

laugh.gif

But in all seriousness - I'm sure you can get at least 2 CB Metals for it or a CB Blusang.

Yeah, you should be absolutely able to get 2cb metals for it. Just not my two CB metals. xP

I usually trade my 4th gen Shimmers for 3-4 CB metals, a few CB Blusangs, or a combination of the two. (so like, a CB Silver + 2 CB Blusangs).

See, I've only got a couple of offers of one CB Metal so far. It's kind of confusing how just last week I heard of people trading Shimmers like this for 3-4 CB Metals. Not that I'm greedy or out to get loads of CB Metals, I might well go for one of the other creative offers I've had. Maybe it's because CB Metals seem to be dropping a little less now?

Yeah, you should be absolutely able to get 2cb metals for it. Just not my two CB metals. xP

But but I want your CB Metals. They're just so shiny. =P

Edited by TheGrox

See, I've only got a couple of offers of one CB Metal so far. It's kind of confusing how just last week I heard of people trading Shimmers like this for 3-4 CB Metals. Not that I'm greedy or out to get loads of CB Metals, I might well go for one of the other creative offers I've had. Maybe it's because CB Metals seem to be dropping a little less now?

That's really weird, because I just traded a 3rd gen Shimmer earlier, and got loads of offers including CB metals...

What would be good to offer if one is seeking a CB Tan Ridgewing?

I'm trying to trade a CB black hatchie, ungendered. I am asking for CB red hatchie, or CB pink hatchie.

Is this a fair trade?

What can I reasonably expect in return for a CB ice egg?

Another CB Trio, CB Black/Stripe, GW, or multiple common hatchlings I'd say.

Riverwillows: that trade seems fair to me.

Edited by TheGrox

What's the value of a fifth gen shimmer?

What's worth 2nd gen purebred alt vine?

@up: It depends on lineage - if its even-gen, I wouldn't ask for more than 2-3 low-gen (but non-CB) metals. Stairstep/spiral is more vaulable.

Edited by Ivyeth

What exactly is the trading ratio of the new eggs now?

XP Stupid question.

But would it be reasonable to swap one for the other? (CB-2nd gen) or would I have to add something on one side or the other?

What exactly is the trading ratio of the new eggs now?

XP Stupid question.

But would it be reasonable to swap one for the other? (CB-2nd gen) or would I have to add something on one side or the other?

If you are swaping Volcanos for hybrids, you'll get your trade easily. For the other way around, you'll probably have to add something.

Um...

Well, I have this, and I was wondering if it was worth getting 2 CB Golds and 1 CB Silver?

It's probably a bit late to ask. I put it in the Trading section already, but I'd still like to know.

Um...

Well, I have this, and I was wondering if it was worth getting 2 CB Golds and 1 CB Silver?

It's probably a bit late to ask. I put it in the Trading section already, but I'd still like to know.

Pretty sure you can name your price still on shimmers.

Do you think this Bronze shimmer is worth around 6 or so new "Glitterball" eggs? I really don't want/need this Shimmer and REALLY need Glitterball eggs or Daydream/White hatchies. If it isn't worth that many, what would be the estimated worth of that Shimmer (for new eggs or Daydream/White hatchlings)?

Also have this 7th gen gold shimmer x Lumina stairstep...how many new eggs would that little guy be worth (Crimson or Glitterball eggs)?

Just curious. I've been on hiatus for a long time, and when I left, blacks were worth quite a lot. So, curious as to what they're worth now. Say, a 2nd gen PB black and a 3rd gen

Do you think this Bronze shimmer is worth around 6 or so new "Glitterball" eggs? I really don't want/need this Shimmer and REALLY need Glitterball eggs or Daydream/White hatchies. If it isn't worth that many, what would be the estimated worth of that Shimmer (for new eggs or Daydream/White hatchlings)?

Also have this 7th gen gold shimmer x Lumina stairstep...how many new eggs would that little guy be worth (Crimson or Glitterball eggs)?

You could get something like that without problem.

@Speedyheart: Right now, CB Blacks are easy to find in the biomes, and the breed blacks were never worth that much. Alts, however, still have the same value as couple months before, more or less

Dang it, now I wish I had more Whites and Daydreams when I need them... for such lovely trades ;-; Curse you, picky Whites!

ANYWAY. http://dragcave.net/lineage/vxljy What's this tinselkin worth? I don't really want to throw it into the AP but I might change my mind in the very last second lol.

ANYWAY. http://dragcave.net/lineage/vxljy What's this tinselkin worth? I don't really want to throw it into the AP but I might change my mind in the very last second lol.

In the past, I've tried to trade tinselfails as low as 3rd gen and haven't gotten any offers at all, even as hatchies. I think it's something really specific that only certain people are after and it's a matter of finding the person who needs the one you've got, whether it's for a lineage they're working on or whatever.

For something that long though, I'm not sure you'd get a lot for it. Another tinselfail of a similar generation. Or if you hatch it, you could probably get a bred BSA egg or something.