Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I've been gone for a week. Sooo, what are the worth of 2nd gen Soulpeaces and low gen Shimmers?

Low gen shimmers still mostly go for cb metals.

As for how to get a cb silver:

find someone who doesnt need them like me (or eg. Xylene), and try to offer what they want. wink.gif

I feel silly for even asking, but what does it take to get an stinkin' messy/inbred Harvest?? I've tried offering nice lineages. I've tried offering CB Blacks, CB Stripes, CB Royal Crimsons, etc.

Let me rephrase: What would it take for someone to pick a messy harvest up off the AP and incuhatch it for a trade?

Edited by rayden54

biggrin.gif

I feel your pain, I've been trying to get messy stuff for freezing to no avail. I think everybody is still trying to get pretty things for shimmer trades. Either they aren't breeding the messy stuff, or the more unusual messy things are hidden in a wall of blocker types in the AP.

What would a 5th gen Bronze Tinsel be worth these days?

Which Tinsel and what mate?

biggrin.gif

I feel your pain, I've been trying to get messy stuff for freezing to no avail. I think everybody is still trying to get pretty things for shimmer trades. Either they aren't breeding the messy stuff, or the more unusual messy things are hidden in a wall of blocker types in the AP.

That's the thing though, I've seen tons of them in the AP (though they're rarer than the blue-ish stuff)

Why does it have to be messy? Can't you just freeze any harvest? I could breed you second gens you can do what you want with.

It's not rude to cancel offers. No one is obligated to accept your trade.

It's not rude to make a person wait a week if necessary. But it is very annoying and I do greatly appreciate it when people decline or accept as quickly as possible.

What DarkEternity said about trades sums up how I feel.

How much is a 2nd gen silver from common worth right now?

Depends. Some people are specifically looking for a 2nd gen. metallic of so-and-so lineage, so they might be willing to offer a Shimmer. They're still worth a decent amount... It's just that so many people have them and are offering them (and almost everyone's asking for the same thing, either CB metallics, CB Blusangs, Shimmers, or low-gen Tinsels)

I feel silly for even asking, but what does it take to get an stinkin' messy/inbred Harvest?? I've tried offering nice lineages. I've tried offering CB Blacks, CB Stripes, CB Royal Crimsons, etc.

I'll give you a free messy Harvest egg for free. But a hatchie, if that's what you've been asking for... then it's not worth my effort.

Had the same problem, trying to trade nice stuff for messy hatchies to freeze and almost never got an offer. I was explained a few pages back in this thread that it's probably because nobody has messy hatchies at hand as trading fodder, and most people don't bother to incu-hatch one from the AP for you because they assume it is unlikely you will accept their offer - and if you accept another one, they're stuck with a messy hatchie they don't want and have wasted an incubate and maybe even an influence.

Why even bother trading when you can easily find one in the AP and incu-hatch it?

I'll give you a free messy Harvest egg for free. But a hatchie, if that's what you've been asking for... then it's not worth my effort.

I will, as well.

I have a Harvest dragon - take your pick for a mate. Any mate.

I'll also raise it to hatchling-hood for you. It's not an issue for me.

In trade...I'm curious what you have to offer. tongue.gif

I guess I'll PM you, rayden54.

Why even bother trading when you can easily find one in the AP and incu-hatch it?

Not worth the incubate. I keep running out.

Ohai poptartFINALTINY.gif

Just wondering what this would be worth when eventually bred to x dragon and traded/gifted to someone. I doubt the offspring would be worth much, but just wondering ^^;

Not worth the incubate. I keep running out.

I'll help you when I have a free slot smile.gif

Edited by XiaoChibi

What would a PB 2nd gen alt be worth? Certainly not a cb metal (I wish...)

Edit: Ooops! I forgot to say that's it a black alt.

Edited by titinian.masquarade

What is this worth?

Not much because not a lot of people are making that sort of lineage. The demand's pretty low if you're looking to trade it, and if you do find someone who's interested in it and know the general value of stuff, they're not going to offer metallics for it. I'd say, perhaps a few CB hatchlings, or 1-2 uncommon ones. I guess, I would compare it to an even gen. Gold from all deadline ancestors.

PB 2nd gen. Black: Not sure, depends on who's asking for them specifically at what time. The value of that seems to vary, but they're generally worth lineaged metallics (some might give a 2nd gen. one for it?)

Edited by kiyoura

What is this worth?

That's beautiful, and from a spriter's alt too!

The only "problem" I see with it that it's perfect as it is, there is little chance of continuing the lineage. But it's definitely worth offering, you never know if someone falls in love with it and offers something nice. xd.png

What are CB olives and CB trihorns going for these days?

I don't think a ton of people have been looking for them lately... Although I've been offering 2nd-gen Trios and moderately nice metallics for things like that and had a hard time getting any trades. The main difficulty is often not so much lack of interest as hooking up the people who want 'em with those who're offering. tongue.gif

Does anyone know which pairings tend to be most popular for 2nd-gen Silvers these days? I'm mostly trading my 2nd-gens lately, whether for blood swaps or other things, and it seems like some of the pairings that've been snapped up more quickly in the past aren't as much anymore.

Thanks kiyoura and dustpuppy!

What is a 2nd gen PB alt vine worth these days? Is it worth more or less then a 2nd gen PB alt black?

Edited by Dubious

What is a 2nd gen PB alt vine worth these days? Is it worth more or less then a 2nd gen PB alt black?

Going by what I've seen, I'd say it seems to be worth less. Not necessarily because they're less rare, but more because fewer people are working on Vine lineages than Black ones typically.

Personally, I'd gladly offer nice metals for it, if I didn't have another trading priority atm, because I'm in need of a couple 2nd-gen alts.

What are cb vampires worth? Not much I guess? What if I hatch it?

Eh. Not really worth much... They're unbreedable, and most people don't seem to want them.

Does anyone know which pairings tend to be most popular for 2nd-gen Silvers these days? I'm mostly trading my 2nd-gens lately, whether for blood swaps or other things, and it seems like some of the pairings that've been snapped up more quickly in the past aren't as much anymore.

Hm... There have been offers in the Trading thread with shimmers asking for 2nd gen. Silvers. I've traded for several 2nd gen. Silvers in the past days, don't remember what I gave for them, though. I know I gave a nice tinsel for a 2nd gen. Moonstone. I see them being asked for a lot still, though.

What would a third gen bronze tinsel be worth?

In my opinion, they're still worth quite a bit (2nd gen. metallics, maybe CB metallic.

What would a Shimmerkin (in this case, an Ice) be worth?

I think it'd be worth whatever a lineaged neat ice is worth. Or it has the same value as a tinselkin.

Edited by kiyoura