Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Dang it, now I wish I had more Whites and Daydreams when I need them... for such lovely trades ;-; Curse you, picky Whites!

ANYWAY. http://dragcave.net/lineage/vxljy What's this tinselkin worth? I don't really want to throw it into the AP but I might change my mind in the very last second lol.

I've given any of my Tinselkin babies away, and have picked most of my collected Tinselkins on the AP, where most people seem to just toss these pretty babies.

I'd love to find more 2nd or 3rd gens, but from 4th gen up, they are easy to find in the AP.

For trade value I think most people prefer a 2 breed. I like the three breed stairs myself, they seem more interesting, so I hope they eventually catch on and are valued as high as the two breed stairs.

As far as bronze vs silver most people will probably say silver is the higher value, but... it also comes down to personal preference and what the other breed is. I'd kill for a bronze x deep sea or discontinued pink. biggrin.gif

Can I get an even 3,4 or 6gen daydream egg by offering a 2g speckle-throat ungendered hatchie OR gendered CB vine hatchie?

I need those daydreams to breed with my whites...I only have messy lineaged ones, CB daydreams and even gen whites left *headdesks*

For trade value I think most people prefer a 2 breed. I like the three breed stairs myself, they seem more interesting, so I hope they eventually catch on and are valued as high as the two breed stairs.

As far as bronze vs silver most people will probably say silver is the higher value, but... it also comes down to personal preference and what the other breed is. I'd kill for a bronze x deep sea or discontinued pink.  biggrin.gif

Ooh okay. I hope so, too, but there's something appealing about having just two breeds, I'll admit. Then I guess I'll mark the answer to my question: Based on personal preference. xd.png

@love_HP: I think it's fair - PB even gen. for hatchie. Most of the time, I feel that PB even gens. are bred and abandoned rather than traded (it's what I do with my daydreams.) So, for me, personally, I'd either do the trade or give you one for free, but I'm scroll-locked.

Edited by kiyoura

Ooh okay. I hope so, too, but there's something appealing about having just two breeds, I'll admit. Then I guess I'll mark the answer to my question: Based on personal preference. xd.png

@love_HP: I think it's fair - PB even gen. for hatchie. Most of the time, I feel that PB even gens. are bred and abandoned rather than traded (it's what I do with my daydreams.) So, for me, personally, I'd either do the trade or give you one for free, but I'm scroll-locked.

It doesn't have to be PB - I just need even gen daydreams because I have even gen whites and obviously I can't breed them with CB daydreams, that would make the possible glitterballs' lineages look so weird.

@love_HP

I think it would be easier to have the daydreams gifted to you. Unluckily I have already bred all my even gen ones, or I'd do.

I would try to ask for a eg daydream in the "even gen trading and gifting thread"

@Nectaris

Not very much I fear. It is a pretty lineages, and Dorkace and Thuwed too, but tinsels over 4th gen are worth very little in trades, and even gen are worth less then stairs or spiral since it is more difficult to continue their lineage.

A 2nd gen PB day/night glory is worth how much?

Not very much at all. I'd breed them for free if I had a few glories and if people wanted them. You could probably get another common egg for one.

Edited by TheGrox

Not very much at all. I'd breed them for free if I had a few glories and if people wanted them. You could probably get another common egg for one.

Ok.

What do you want for it?

Sorry, I caved and gave it away. If you want though I can keep you in mind if they breed another.

There seems to have been a recent craze for Tan Ridgewings.

Would a PB 2nd gen Tan Ridgewing hatchy be worth a 2nd gen Peacesoul hatchy, or is this just a silly question?

Would it be worth a Red hatchy of any lineage?

What is this egg worth? CB Golden Wyvern? (I feel like I've been living under a rock, been MIA for a long time, popped on a few times since their release, but I didn't even know what this was at first lol)

Okay thanks! I'm still keeping it though... hopefully it genders female. Because I need a female.

Edited by SaberLily