Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

what are people asking for for CB silvers right now?

anything reasonable?

I have no idea; I'm tempted to ask just to see what'd be offered, but gifts are gifts and would not be traded.

Metal IOU's are tough.

Most people don't like to trade for them because metals are so fickle about breeding, taking months, or in my case even years, to produce a metallic egg.

If your silver has a good track record for popping out silver eggs that might make it easier.

What would a 2nd gen PB Blusang Lindwurm (I think that's the name?) be worth in 5 days? (when both of mine grow up, 1 needs to hatch today .-.)

What would a 2nd gen PB Blusang Lindwurm (I think that's the name?) be worth in 5 days? (when both of mine grow up, 1 needs to hatch today .-.)

CB Nebula? I'm not sure, since I have no idea what to future will hold at this point.

Whatcha think a chicken hatchies worth?? And btw Devo12345 a Bluesangs worth probbably a spring or summer dragon and or a tinsel or anything thats uncommon or semi rare!

Whatcha think a chicken hatchies worth?? And btw Devo12345 a Bluesangs worth probbably a spring or summer dragon and or a tinsel or anything thats uncommon or semi rare!

Hmm... You can get some nice stuff for Chicks from LittleBlackDog. Try PMing her.

As for Blusangs, they are worth WAY more than a Seasonal right now. Seasonals have become quite common. I agree with Ashes that they're probs worth a CB Nebbie.

Hmm... You can get some nice stuff for Chicks from LittleBlackDog. Try PMing her.

As for Blusangs, they are worth WAY more than a Seasonal right now. Seasonals have become quite common. I agree with Ashes that they're probs worth a CB Nebbie.

Key word is "now". Seasonals still drop less often than the new release eggs. This is just a bad time for trading seasonals. Once the hype dies down, seasonals will increase in value again.

So if you're trying to get something great for a blusang, now is the time to do it.

2nd gen Blusangs won't be worth much. Most 2nd gens aren't really worth anything :/

Okay, I'm a bit confused right now and would like to know (since I am also wondering what to breed from my scroll).

Lately I've seen a bunch of trade offers, where people offer 3rd or 4th Gen summers and want "several CB hatchlings" up to 4 CBs of the new relase for one summer egg...

Are summer eggs really worth so much lately? Or what would be fair trade, if I breed 2nd Gen summers?

Okay, I'm a bit confused right now and would like to know (since I am also wondering what to breed from my scroll).

Lately I've seen a bunch of trade offers, where people offer 3rd or 4th Gen summers and want "several CB hatchlings" up to 4 CBs of the new relase for one summer egg...

Are summer eggs really worth so much lately? Or what would be fair trade, if I breed 2nd Gen summers?

4 new release eggs is WAY too much for a Summer. A 2nd gen Summer is probably worth one maybe two common hatchlings!

4 new release eggs is WAY too much for a Summer. A 2nd gen Summer is probably worth one maybe two common hatchlings!

Thank you for the quick answer. I've thought so, but really started to think that I consider values of my eggs completely wrong, seeing the trade threads lately ^,^"

You're not wrong. It always depends (and always true for dc) on what a certain individual needs at the time. You never know if someone needs a lineaged egg for a project.

A lot of newer players these days (I did not say all, or most. I said a lot) tend to go for cbs and prefer stairstep lineages. Even gen projects I've noticed have been declining in numbers (because ohno they're harder to do lol).

You can always try to trade 2nd gen, 3rd gen, etc..Not saying you'll get what you want, but I always say it's worth a shot.

Value isn't the same to every single person.

Edited by Pikabubba

The whole "4 hatchies for a bred summer" is a hold over from the spring, when the CB spring eggs were nearly impossible to find, and breeding them was impossible (I bred 8 pairs of Winters every week the entire season, and got not a single egg).

The people asking for the 4 hatchies just haven't realized that summers are more common now than the springs were.

As for bred eggs.... I was willing to trade Trio eggs / colored stripes / multiple hatchies for a particular 2nd gen egg that I needed to finish off a project. It's more a matter of finding the right people. Or say better, breeding something someone has already said they need.

Cheers!

C4.

Edited by cyradis4

Thank you all for your nice and detailed answers.

I guess I will have my eyes more open on what people might need. Never know what to breed to make someone happy with it (either as trade or gift), since I don't really have rares ;D

I am unsure what to ask for the IOU of this http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y6pD0

what would be a fair trade? Would asking for 30 hatchies be too much? I normally get 30 hatchies for a ND so not sure what to do for a holly huh.gif

I am unsure what to ask for the IOU of this http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y6pD0

what would be a fair trade? Would asking for 30 hatchies be too much? I normally get 30 hatchies for a ND so not sure what to do for a holly huh.gif

Hmm... Well I know Hollies are worth a LOT, especially non-messy ones. I'd probably give an IOU of 40-50 hatchies for that.

Bred seasonals maybe, but CB's are still somewhat difficult for most people to get ahold of. I also agree with what Pikabubba wrote.

I've seen CB Summers being traded for CB Blusangs. I think it's a fair trade. Like already mentioned, everything holds different value to different people. I needed a CB summer badly recently for a lineage project. I had gobs of 2nd gen summers, but that wouldn't work for what I needed the CB for. I would've gladly traded a CB Blusang for a CB Summer. But that's the joy of the trade market - different strokes for different folks. wink.gif

We don't know what exactly Blusangs will level out and do. We *DO* know that Summers won't be around much longer and then it's a whole 'nother year to wait for them. That gets the ole panic hoarding going. tongue.gif

What is a fair trade for a CB Summer?

Because I want one.

I've heard that a CB black does NOT suffice, but a CB silver is shooting too high.

Also, if my vines happen to make a 2G PB Alt again, how much is that worth?

Edited by James1011

what is the worth of a CB black? what would I have to offer to trade for one?

What are the eggs that has the same level of rarity as the CB black?

I was wondering...if 2 CB vampires for 1 CB black seems like a good trade? or maybe a Rancid for a CB black?

Any advice is appreciated!

smile.gif

what is the worth of a CB black? what would I have to offer to trade for one?

What are the eggs that has the same level of rarity as the CB black?

I was wondering...if 2 CB vampires for 1 CB black seems like a good trade? or maybe a Rancid for a CB black?

Any advice is appreciated!

smile.gif

CB Nebula, Stripe, Blusang (at the moment), Tan Ridgewing, Red Dorsals, Gold Wyvern, maybe Summers are what I'd consider equal for a CB Black at the moment.

I'm not sure on bred eggs since those are different depending on the person.

As for your offers, I think 2 CB Vamps is fair (but many won't trade a CB Black for 2 CB Vamps I'd think), and maybe Rancid hatchies. Depends on what the person wants.

also, little note: No, I am not trading my CB Black, so no PMs please.

What is a fair trade for a CB Summer?

Because I want one.

I've heard that a CB black does NOT suffice, but a CB silver is shooting too high.

Also, if my vines happen to make a 2G PB Alt again, how much is that worth?

A CB Black is more than a fair trade now. A month ago seasonals were crazy rare, yes, but now there's quite a lot more kicking around. smile.gif

2nd gen PB Vines are probably worth CB Uncommon eggs (Blacks, Stripes, Nebulas, Tan Ridgewings, Red Dorsals...).

What is the worth of Tinsels nowadays?

I have this 5th gen Gold Tinsel stairstep, and i've barely seen any Tinsels in the trade threads, on scrolls...pretty much anywhere.

I've been breeding my Tinsels for the past few weeks, and they've given me absolutely squat. So are they oficially "rare" now?

If so, would it be worth 2 CB Brines, or 1-2 CB Stripes?

What is the worth of Tinsels nowadays?

I have this 5th gen Gold Tinsel stairstep, and i've barely seen any Tinsels in the trade threads, on scrolls...pretty much anywhere.

I've been breeding my Tinsels for the past few weeks, and they've given me absolutely squat. So are they oficially "rare" now?

If so, would it be worth 2 CB Brines, or 1-2 CB Stripes?

Tinsels are hard to breed now, but the reality remains that they were common as snot before--most people interested in them probably already have a bunch of them. The fact that yours isn't a proper 2-breed stairstep also hurts it. I doubt you'll get either a brine or a stripe. Wouldn't hurt you to try, but a few common hatchies or the other new release eggs might be a better gamble. ;w;

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy