Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I really question if it'd be worth a few CB Trios... it's a nicely lineaged Black, but it's still a lineaged Black. They just aren't worth as much. Now, you could probably get a nicely lineaged Trio in return, but I wouldn't say much more than that.

I agree (I'd also tend not to give a lineaged trio unless the off spring was already a hatchling but then I tend to breed trios etc for hatchlings I see in the trade threads).

I really question if it'd be worth a few CB Trios... it's a nicely lineaged Black, but it's still a lineaged Black. They just aren't worth as much. Now, you could probably get a nicely lineaged Trio in return, but I wouldn't say much more than that.

Maybe a 4th gen PB EG trio if you owned all the dragons and put matching names on them, since CB trios are worth approximately as much as CB blacks/stripes nowadays. Except for the thunders xd.png. The naming just shows that you've put a lot of effort into the lineage. Well, that's just my opinion.

Also, do you think I could get a CB gold for a CB unknown gender neglected?

Edited by synditrix

Okay, speculators: 2gen Black Stripes with Marrow parents. I've had a pair in the trades forum for a couple days and have had exactly one offer.

Is it unreasonable to be asking for a CB Ice for them both?

Marrows (and offspring) are fairly common, so I'd think you would probably need to add a little something to the offer to get a CB Ice, maybe a red hatchie or two, or a nebula perhaps.

If you hunt around enough, it should be possible--someone just traded a CB Neglected for a CB Silver (which in turn was traded to me for a CB Gold), so if you have a bit of luck in finding the right trades it could happen. ^^

Yes you can.

It just depends on if someone has one, and wants what you have to offer at this time.

Will 2 CB BBW hatchies + 1 CB Sunsong egg + 1 Cheese be equal to 2 CB Stripes or Blacks or a long but clean lineaged Metal?

Never mind, traded them for a CB White, CB Lumina, a pretty spiral Ice, and a 2gen Bluna. Good enough, i think biggrin.gif

That aside, what's a CB Stripe worth? I really want one ;.;

Edited by azurewingsofwind

What would a cb nebula, a paper, and a red dino be worth (collectively or individually)?

Would this be worth something? If so, what?

I don't think you can have a few CB trios aout of it. Not even one single cb trios.

When I try to trade my pb blacks I usually hardly get a 2nd gen stripe or a couple of cb common-uncommon (purple) hatchies

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kXvs8 (tsunami, 3rd gen)-would this be worth a 2nd or 3rd gen summer? (found it in ap)

thanks for answering

Bred seasonals are getting MUCH more common, I would give you one for free if I had egg space. The tsunami's lineage wouldn't be considered 'perfect' though, so I'm not entirely sure if anybody would trade you.

Bred seasonals are getting MUCH more common, I would give you one for free if I had egg space. The tsunami's lineage wouldn't be considered 'perfect' though, so I'm not entirely sure if anybody would trade you.

Thank you for answering. Well I got a generous gift, summer egg, from Iside, so I released this one back in to the ap. (used the gender influence on it for nothing I guess, lol)

What kinds of trades would be fair to ask for in exchange for a CB Dayglory Nightglory? or CB Vine? or a Thunder from an Electric M x Thunder F? Thanks for your advice!

ETA: It's going to be a Nightglory, not Day

Edited by prpldrgnfr

What could you offer to get a CB golden Wyvern?

Probably some CB Pinks, CB Uncommons, ect.

Agreeing with Ashes here. A coupla CB uncommon or common hatchies.

Unbreedables are around on the same level as GWs for me, as are Nebbies.

Um... what could I offer for a CB Nebula? Everyone seems to have a whole lot of them except for me, but there's a lot of value on them now, isn't there? I tried offering a couple CB Luminas and rare IOUs, but will anyone take those? Do they seriously need more than that?

Naw, Shay-la, your offer sounds good. Nebulas are actually (IMO, of course) reasonably uncommon, they're just in high demand. Like a less extreme version of blacks. A few lumina hatchies might be able to get a Nebula. People are leery of IOUs, but I'm pretty sure they'd work.

On another note, what are CB Tsunamis worth nowadays?

Naw, Shay-la, your offer sounds good. Nebulas are actually (IMO, of course) reasonably uncommon, they're just in high demand. Like a less extreme version of blacks. A few lumina hatchies might be able to get a Nebula. People are leery of IOUs, but I'm pretty sure they'd work.

Not much, maybe a CB pink egg. But that might just be because I have no need for them.

Is a CB Trio (Ice or Magma) a fair ask for a CB Summer? I've had one up for trade all day, and not a single bite. blink.gif

I have a few questions.

First, say someone has a CB stripe, and they want a CB magma for it. I just have a CB black, but there's someone else who wants the Black in exchange for a Magma. How would you go about conducting that sort of trade?

There's always a risk that by the time you get the first egg, someone else has already claimed the one you wanted.

Second, I'd like to request some information about IOUs. Is it still considered an IOU if you have the egg someone wants, but it's still on CD (assuming they've stated they won't accept IOUs)? And, how do you go about conducting a trade for an IOU (like say for a Holiday dragon)?

Third, what would I have to offer for a CB pillow, lineaged pillow, balloon, or other equally common hatchling?

Fourth, what are CB tan ridgewings and CB red dorsals worth?

Sorry for all the questions. I've been saving them up.

First, say someone has a CB stripe, and they want a CB magma for it. I just have a CB black, but there's someone else who wants the Black in exchange for a Magma. How would you go about conducting that sort of trade?

I would send a PM to the person offering the CB stripe, saying I'll be able to offer the magma soon and asking if they can hold the stripe for you. If they say yes, then I'll conclude the trade of the black - magma

Second, I'd like to request some information about IOUs. Is it still considered an IOU if you have the egg someone wants, but it's still on CD (assuming they've stated they won't accept IOUs)? And, how do you go about conducting a trade for an IOU (like say for a Holiday dragon)?

I consider IOU when you actually don't have the egg or the hatchling you are offering. If I had the egg in cooldown, I would PM the person who is looking for it, even if they stated they don't accept IOUs, and I'd show the egg on my scroll asking if I could offer it as soon as it exits cooldown.

To accept a IOU you must trust the person you are trading with (and viceversa). Personally I simply give the egg I'm offering with a one way trade link and write a note on my scroll about what I am owned (or what I do own)

Third, what would I have to offer for a CB pillow, lineaged pillow, balloon, or other equally common hatchling?

Pillows are not that rare.. for a CB one I'd say a bred and nice lineages BSA (red, pink or purple) hatchling.

For a lineaged ones it really depends on its lineage: a 2nd gen from gold father is worth far more then a 10th gen inbred from common parents for example.

Fourth, what are CB tan ridgewings and CB red dorsals worth?

They are quite uncommon... I'd say just a bit less than a CB gold wyvern. Maybe a 2nd gen purebred trio or a dino?

Edited by Iside

Is a CB Trio (Ice or Magma) a fair ask for a CB Summer? I've had one up for trade all day, and not a single bite. blink.gif

No it is not. Till a couple of weeks ago cb seasonals were really rare (you could see more cb silvers than cb springs around!) but now they became more common and easier to breed again.

Maybe you could get a CB gold wyvern or dino or tan ridgewing for a summer, but not a trio in my opinion

Hm.. I actually see (and catch) CB Nebbies a lot, so they're not worth as much to me..

As for CB Tsunamis, I have traded a few of them for CB Nebulae, and when Seasonals were hard to breed, a 2nd gen Summer.