Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Was just wondering, what are CB BBW's worth?

Edit: and a 2nd gen Summer from SpringxShadow Walker?

Edited by azurewingsofwind

Traded a Nebula, Tsunami, Thunder, and Pink (All CB) for a CB Summer hatchling. Was that smart?

Edited by Smallguy

Traded a Nebula, Tsunami, Thunder, and Pink (All CB) for a CB Summer hatchling. Was that smart?

Depends on how much time you have to devote to the hunt?

CB summers are getting easier to find, but they still take a pretty good bit of effort. Since I don't have much time to look I would have considered it a good trade to get the hatchling, but the other guy got a pretty good deal out of it too. wink.gif

Was just wondering, what are CB BBW's worth?

Edit: and a 2nd gen Summer from SpringxShadow Walker?

I usually only get offers on my CB BBWs when they're hatched. I traded one for this pretty boy, and another for this girl!

So yeah, they're worth a lot to some people ^-^

Edited by Erica8798

Oh cool... I have an inkling that they're worth something like that, but just wanna make sure biggrin.gif

Was actually looking if I could get my hands on a clean metallic with not messy lineages. Won't mind if they're long though.

Like a 6th or 7th gen stairstep metallic maybe? Would some BBW hatchies worth that, I wonder? And if so, approximately how many?

Wondering about the worth of even gen black x silver checkers the silver eggs. I can breed 2nd-5th gen in this manner and I never know what to ask, especially 4th and 5th gens.

Also what is the worth of higher gen perfect 2 breed stair tinsels, say 6th and 7th gens?

Wondering about the worth of even gen black x silver checkers the silver eggs. I can breed 2nd-5th gen in this manner and I never know what to ask, especially 4th and 5th gens.

Also what is the worth of higher gen perfect 2 breed stair tinsels, say 6th and 7th gens?

Can't help on the silver, but I've seen the older high gen tinsels go for as little as a couple of common hatchlings or an uncommon egg, really common lines like gold epica x vine can go for even less.

Can't help on the silver, but I've seen the older high gen tinsels go for as little as a couple of common hatchlings or an uncommon egg, really common lines like gold epica x vine can go for even less.

That was kind of what I was suspecting as far as the tinsels.

With my higher gen Tinsels, like this guy, I either just throw the children into the AP or trade them for something really common with someone who doesn't have any/many Tinsels. I traded one of 'em for a low-time Pillow egg once xd.png I do the same thing with his children, even though it's a lower gen than my Bronze.

No, not in my opinion. It would have been fine without the cb Thunder, but since you threw it in it wasn't so smart. I never would have given just cb Thunder for a cb Summer hatchie!

I also got a CB stripe from the nice person ^.^ And I got rid of the chicken.

Hey guys, what are CB whites worth nowadays, comparatively? Why do I get the vibe they're worth just a bit more nowadays? I'm wondering if I can get a CB stripe or black for a CB white and a chicken.

Thanks!

I also got a CB stripe from the nice person ^.^ And I got rid of the chicken.

Hey guys, what are CB whites worth nowadays, comparatively? Why do I get the vibe they're worth just a bit more nowadays? I'm wondering if I can get a CB stripe or black for a CB white and a chicken.

Thanks!

I don't think whites are worth all that much... however, chickens are worth more to the right person! Some people (coughlittleblackdogcoughcough) really love to collect them, so just post your offer and you might just get yourself a CB Black. A CB Stripe is even more likely. smile.gif

My question is--how much are 2nd gen Thunders worth? From what I've seen they're the most common trios recently, so I'm not sure what the 2nd gens are equal to. Would a 2nd gen be enough to net me one or two CB White/Sunsong/Pillow/Split hatchies, or a CB Tan Ridgewing egg?

Not much I'm afraid- it's inbred, it's not a perfect spiral, and it's a drake.

Not much I'm afraid- it's inbred, it's not a perfect spiral, and it's a drake.

Alright, thanks for letting me know. (drakes can be worth a lot to some people, but eh).

EDIT; http://dragcave.net/lineage/N0oFu <-- what's the code + the lineage combined worth?

Edited by Ashes The Second

Alright, thanks for letting me know. (drakes can be worth a lot to some people, but eh).

EDIT; http://dragcave.net/lineage/N0oFu <-- what's the code + the lineage combined worth?

Still a common dragon (and I've never seen drakes be very popular >___<). Probably 1-2 CB hatchies or a very mildly uncommon egg at most.

Still a common dragon (and I've never seen drakes be very popular >___<). Probably 1-2 CB hatchies or a very mildly uncommon egg at most.

Mmm, thank you for the reply. Really need to get better eggs ot trade off, hah.

How much is a Cheese worth? These days most people don't want them, do they?

And why are Turpentines so unpopular? Personally, I love them and would trade some nice things for multiples of them.

How much is a Cheese worth? These days most people don't want them, do they?

And why are Turpentines so unpopular? Personally, I love them and would trade some nice things for multiples of them.

Turpentines are likely unpopular because they are a common breed in the desert. The desert has a good deal of valuable dragons, so it tends to move pretty fast--and thus people get annoyed when any common dragon sticks around too long, no matter how cute turps may be. ^^;;

Not to mention turps have high refusal rates, which makes them a bit less useful than the average common, at least if you're looking for good breeding mates.

Cheeses are worth a few common CB hatchies, I'd say, so long as the person is into cheeses! Might also be worth a CB Stripe, and of course is equivalent to a paper egg.

My question remains--how much are 2nd gen Thunders worth? From what I've seen they're the most common trios recently, so I'm not sure what the 2nd gens are equal to. Would a 2nd gen be enough to net me one or two CB White/Sunsong/Pillow/Split hatchies, or a CB Tan Ridgewing egg?

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

What can I trade for a cb ice or cb magma?

I've been out of the loop since last year

What can I trade for a cb ice or cb magma?

I've been out of the loop since last year

You can probably get a CB Black, handful of uncommon hatchies, or maybe even a higher gen metal smile.gif

that Drake spiral is suprisinglin pretty. i may have to catch more to build one some day.

angelicdragonpuppy - the 2G Thunder i can see you getting any of the following. 1 CB White, 2 CB Sunsong, 2 CB Pillows or 3 CB Splits. i dunno if you'd get a CB Tan though; you might want to list that as an auto but leave offers open. given the reset of ratios with the GoN's someone might trade for it.

Shay - Cheese is slightly less than a Paper & Red Dino imo, but equal to the other Dinos. You should easily get a CB Vine, Sunsong or White for it. if you like turps, i can see easily getting 2 Turps for 1 cheese.

turps are unfavored for the reasons angelic listed.

Snow Trio values have gone up with the GoN reset. a few days ago i traded a CB Ice egg for a CB Summer hatchie and medium Tinsel IOU. but this perosn was also heavily collecting Ice. on the market, i'd aim for a Shimmer, or nice medium lineaged metal or Tinsel.

Ashes - the Inbred Drake Spiral i'd either gift or abandon tbh. the PB EG you might want to list for open offers, but i wouldn't expect anythign higher than a Moonstone, Ember, Pillow, Flamingo or Swallowtail

Thanks for the answer, Red!

Is a CB Gold worth 2 CB Silvers, or a CB Silver + a Neglected? I ask because I'd seen such offers before (well, the 2 CB Silver one anyway, haha), but I'm not sure whether the offerers were out of their minds or not! smile.gif

i only see a CB Silver as slightly less valuabe than a CB Gold. they're both just as hard to catch and i see them drop equally in the cave. the only reason i think Golds are valued higher is because of the RL value people place on gold over silver.

i don't think either of those trade values are realistic. if anything the most i would do fo a CB Gold is a CB Silver + CB Sunsong; but tbh i can see a Gold for Silver as being equal when it comes to CB's.

as for the ND, i see those going 1:1 on both CB metals in trades all the time.

Don't know, whether this is the right thread, but anyway:

about 2 days ago I got this summer hatchling from a trade from the dragonmarket at "eggs around the world". Later I got a pm from a user asking me where I got the hatchie, because she gifted it to someone and was very surprised to find it now on my scroll. Unfortunately I don't remember the trader's name.

It's extremely unfair to trade away gifted eggs/hatchlings, especially breeds that are hard to come by. Also, isn't there a rule against trading gifted dragons in most of the gifting threads?

I feel very sorry for the user who bred the summer as a gift who's kindness has been imposed on (and I also feel quite stupid to have fallen for that trader).

Is it possible for one of the mods to please track the trade so nobody else will fall for that trader?

Thanks a lot