Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

No it is not. Till a couple of weeks ago cb seasonals were really rare (you could see more cb silvers than cb springs around!) but now they became more common and easier to breed again.

Maybe you could get a CB gold wyvern or dino or tan ridgewing for a summer, but not a trio in my opinion

Thank you for the answer. happy.gif Yes I've actually noticed myself that Seasonals are popping up much more, so it's no surprise that they're no longer worth CB Trios.

I ended up dropping both my CB Summers to the AP when the new releases emerged anyway. >_>

Hmm... Well I know Hollies are worth a LOT, especially non-messy ones. I'd probably give an IOU of 40-50 hatchies for that.

that is a lot of hatchies LOL

I don't know if I could ever ask for so much. I may stick something in my sig and see what is offered. Thanks for your thoughts on it as you were only one that commented laugh.gif

I gave a ALT Black for a Gold Tinsel + Breeding IOU Gold (Lineage Here), was that a fair trade on his part?

Umm that wasn't fair on YOUR part lol

Tinsels were VERY common, up to a week or two ago, and are certainly NOT worth an Alt Black and a Gold, unless it's like 2-3rd gen.

Edited by Erica8798

I gave a ALT Black for a Gold Tinsel + Breeding IOU Gold (Lineage Here), was that a fair trade on his part?

if you like it then it was a fair trade

think the person means he gave alt black and received a gold tinsel plus the IOU for the regular gold so it was a 1 for 2 trade

Edited by Merenwen

if you like it then it was a fair trade

think the person means he gave alt black and received a gold tinsel plus the IOU for the regular gold so it was a 1 for 2 trade

Yeah your right biggrin.gif

Umm that wasn't fair on YOUR part lol

Tinsels were VERY common, up to a week or two ago, and are certainly NOT worth an Alt Black and a Gold, unless it's like 2-3rd gen.

Please read what I wrote, I gave him a Alt Black and he gave me the gold + tinsel.

The Tinsel was a 5th Gen + Stairstep (not that nice tho)

Yeah your right biggrin.gif

Please read what I wrote, I gave him a Alt Black and he gave me the gold + tinsel.

The Tinsel was a 5th Gen + Stairstep (not that nice tho)

Oh he is giving you the Gold. I thought you said you gave him the Gold + Alt Black laugh.gif

Oh he is giving you the Gold. I thought you said you gave him the Gold + Alt Black laugh.gif

I can tell why that would be a sucky deal biggrin.gif

Have:

~Removed~ Please use the correct topic in the trade section.

I think that is in the wrong section

Edited by _Z_

What can I trade for a cb blusang?

Most people are asking for metals, neglected and dinos.

Most people are asking for metals, neglected and dinos.

Which is ridiculous. A couple weeks from now, Blusangs will be uncommon and much easier to catch and to trade for.

Which is ridiculous. A couple weeks from now, Blusangs will be uncommon and much easier to catch and to trade for.

I know, I don't have one but I see about 14 every hour drop

I know, I don't have one but I see about 14 every hour drop

I don't have one either... dry.gif but I'm not desperate enough to trade a CB Gold (as if I could ever get one of those) for one, and I doubt very many people are. I hope people will start behaving reasonably again once they've got a couple CB pairs.

How rare are CB GWs these days? Mine doesn't seem to be generating much interest, although maybe everyone is still just too caught up in new release madness biggrin.gif Do you think I would be able to get a CB Tan Ridgewing in exchange?

How rare are CB GWs these days? Mine doesn't seem to be generating much interest, although maybe everyone is still just too caught up in new release madness biggrin.gif Do you think I would be able to get a CB Tan Ridgewing in exchange?

I don't have a single GW yet... dry.gif but yeah, I'm sure a Tan Ridgewing is a good equivalent. Or a CB Black or Nebula, once the new release craze dies down.

What can I trade for a cb blusang?

I traded a CB blusang for 3 of the new olive hatchies if that helps any.

Any idea what a CB Nebula is worth these days? And a CB Lumina for that matter.

Thanks in advance.

Any idea what a CB Nebula is worth these days? And a CB Lumina for that matter.

Thanks in advance.

CB Nebulas are a popular uncommon. I suggest asking for a CB Golden Wyvern or a CB Blusang. Alt-colors of Ridgewing and Dorsal are a bit too much. I don't think a CB Red is worth it, but I have 7 CB Reds already.

A CB Lumina is not very valuable. They are currently equal to CB Sunsongs or CB Greenwings, they may drop into common, thus making them virtually untradeable and AP-fodder.

Edited by James1011

Does anyone seriously have luck with the whole "IOU eggs when they breed" gimmick? I have heard that you can trust the word of trusted traders/forum users, however I've never had any luck with this. I'm facing my sixth lost "promise" on the site (over 6 months, and user no longer replies), and I have never had this work out for me. I guess my question is, how often do people really accept the "IOU" promises. I see them everywhere, but does anyone actually have a successful time with this? I guess I am really wanting to now if I am insane for doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. tongue.gif

Does anyone seriously have luck with the whole "IOU eggs when they breed" gimmick? I have heard that you can trust the word of trusted traders/forum users, however I've never had any luck with this. I'm facing my sixth lost "promise" on the site (over 6 months, and user no longer replies), and I have never had this work out for me. I guess my question is, how often do people really accept the "IOU" promises. I see them everywhere, but does anyone actually have a successful time with this? I guess I am really wanting to now if I am insane for doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. tongue.gif

Some people are pretty trusting. If you look at my profile, you'll see my IOU list, it's kinda big, but will definitely be filled. That's unfortunate that you've had such bad luck with them ):

Almost every IOU offer that I've accepted has been fulfilled, though it does usually take at least a couple weeks. And I've fulfilled almost every IOU offer that I've made, but some pairs just won't produce the eggs I need!

My best advice to you is to only accept offers from active users who have been around for a while, as they're less likely to bail on you. And even then you'll need to be patient, because some pairs will magically stop producing eggs as soon as one is needed from them. "Sorry it took so long" is how I begin practically every PM about an IOU I've just fulfilled, sadly...