Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What is this worth?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/G29F7

Maybe some CB hatchies or a long-lineaged rare. Possibly another Tinsel lineage. Stairsteps are so common in tinsels they don't have the same value they used to, but it would depend mostly on the person you trade it to.

Thanks for the replies.

One more question: How much are Neglecteds worth? I've seen one person offering a Neglected for a CB silver and two Neglecteds for a CB gold. Another person's offering a Neglected, CB stripe, Summer, Tsunami, Paper and two Nebulas for a silver.

Other people seem to think getting a neglected for a silver is a pipe dream.

That seems to be quite a discrepancy. Assume the Neglecteds are CB (if it matters).

Thanks for the replies.

One more question: How much are Neglecteds worth? I've seen one person offering a Neglected for a CB silver and two Neglecteds for a CB gold. Another person's offering a Neglected, CB stripe, Summer, Tsunami, Paper and two Nebulas for a silver.

That seems to be quite a discrepancy. Assume the Neglecteds are CB (if it matters).

All 3 of my neglecteds were trades for CB silvers (one for each neglected) if that helps. smile.gif

Thanks for the replies.

I guess it really depends on the person. To me, one or two Neglecteds are not worth CB Metals, especially Golds. Golds are (to me) worth three or four. Before I decideded to not trade my CB Gold, I got offered three Neglecteds from one person.

How much rare are ices compared to thunders? I've been trying to swap a 2nd gen thunder for a 2nd gen ice, with no luck so far.

It seems like now (or at least from what I've seen), Ices are worth more than Thunders.

Is this guy at all valuable? I bred him and tried to trade him, but have had no offers so far..

It seems like now (or at least from what I've seen), Ices are worth more than Thunders.

Is this guy at all valuable? I bred him and tried to trade him, but have had no offers so far..

Failed spirals are hard to trade, you might get a couple of caveblocker hatchies or a semi common CB egg like a vine or white, maybe a bred BSA

Ice is worth more than thunder, maybe because people like to use them in breeding projects more?

I guess it really depends on the person. To me, one or two Neglecteds are not worth CB Metals, especially Golds. Golds are (to me) worth three or four. Before I decideded to not trade my CB Gold, I got offered three Neglecteds from one person.

Oh my goodness. Thanks.

That depends on what you want to get and how badly someone else wants what you have. Personally, I really want magmas and ices right now, so I'd certainly give a cb seasonal for a cb of either of those, or a 2nd gen stripe for a 2nd gen trio. I've noticed that thunders aren't worth as much as magmas or ices, judging from my own preferences and the rate of trade for them on the threads.

My own question now: what exactly is a cb seasonal worth?

I haven't been around as much as I'd like lately, at least not trading, so I was wondering if people could give me a rough estimate of what the following would be worth these days:

CB stripe/2nd gen PB stripe

CB turpentine

CB golden wyvern

CB tsunami

CB lumina

Sorry, I know it's a lot, but it seems to me that the value of CB stripes has been going down for a while. I never used to be able to get a CB stripe for a CB trio, but now it seems that trios are higher and stripes are becoming more common. So any help would be appreciated. biggrin.gif Thanks guys!

Edited by StormWizard212

I keep wanting to create some kind of Dragon Cave stock market that people can plug their subjective egg ranking into and the page averages them out to give a 'global' (hopefully statistically significant) overall ranking; the trouble is that there are so many permutations to deal with that I can't think of a decent way to make the UI, nor how to motivate people to enter that data. tongue.gif

If someone has an idea, chat me up! I'd be more than willing to do the implementation for this (and presumably it can be hosted on DDF, though if not I've also got some webspace), but I'm racking my brain for how it could work and coming up blank.

I haven't been around as much as I'd like lately, at least not trading, so I was wondering if people could give me a rough estimate of what the following would be worth these days:

CB stripe/2nd gen PB stripe

CB turpentine

CB golden wyvern

CB tsunami

CB lumina

Sorry, I know it's a lot, but it seems to me that the value of CB stripes has been going down for a while. I never used to be able to get a CB stripe for a CB trio, but now it seems that trios are higher and stripes are becoming more common. So any help would be appreciated. biggrin.gif Thanks guys!

Hmmm.... not sure about trade worth on most of those cause I quit collecting them, but I will say that when I'm hunting- luminas and turps seem to be fairly common or easy to get, Tsunamis and GW I don't see dropping often, and stripes seem to be dropping at about the same rate they always have from what I can tell.

I have seen people asking for CB stripes and blacks for GW. I don't know if they have become that rare, or if some people just assume they are worth a lot because they are shiny, like tinsels and metals. unsure.gif

Do you think it's acceptable to trade a 2nd gen thunder for 3 CB hatchlings or a CB tan ridgewing? I've been trying to trade for one of those for a while, to no avail.

If its PB, I definitely would do that trade. I've been in need of a 2nd gen PB one, cause mine refuse to produce an eggie dry.gif

CB Nebula, CB Chicken, CB Thunder, CB Tsunami Wyvern

Is that good enough for a 2nd or 3rd gen metallic? I also have a few CB hatchlings...

Would I be overpaying? Underpaying? Just right?

I traded an IOU of a 2nd gen Gold for (all hatchies) a Chick, CB Stripe, CB Thunder and a CB Black. So yeah, you could probably get a 2nd/3rd gen Metallic for yours, especially if they're hatchies.

How much do you guys think a (These are all CB)

Waverunner

Pillow

Sunsong

And White are worth these days?

Together? Not much, in my humble opinion. They don't seem to be extremely sought after, and would fall into that dooming gap between common and rare known as uncommon. As eggs, they are probably worth 1 common hatchling, or 1 uncommon egg (maybe even a CB split). Unfortunately, I can't see many people who would like to trade these eggs for hatchlings.

As hatchlings, they're probably worth a bit more. You could trade them when people ask for "random CB hatchlings". You could probably get a low lineaged thunder (considering how much more common thunders are these days) or a vampire or other unbreedable, I'd think.

Sunsong

Personally (and this is definitely just me), I can never find these blasted eggs. laugh.gif And I need two of them. So personally, I'd give a CB red 1:1.