Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

19 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

What does a CB Blusang go for these days?

I caught one and I am debating whether to trade it or keep it. :)

I think they've become a bit more common lately (either that or people might have already reached their goals and don't want them as much). The last couple I've had, I've trade for a couple of CB common hatchies. I think one I even hatched before I got a trade offer, so they're not really worth as much as they were a while ago. It depends what you want. Maybe put a trade out there and see what offers you get, then keep it if you're not satisfied. :)

8 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

How much are CB green coppers going for these days?

I see them as being quite similar/equivalent to CB Xenowyrms, especially Gaias and Chronos which are in higher demand and worth a bit more than the others. Or you might get a couple of CB Aeons/Zyumorphs/Gemshards. 

What are CB Celestials worth? I've been offering 3G Prizes and 2G Metals in return, but haven't received any offers on my trades. 

51 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

What are CB Celestials worth? I've been offering 3G Prizes and 2G Metals in return, but haven't received any offers on my trades. 

I don't really think they are worth very much, honestly, they show up in the biomes a lot and I've seen them sit there often. I don't often see people specifically asking for them. Not getting offers could be down to timing, luck, the right people not seeing the trade, or not wanting to wait the 5 hour cooldown. Imo 2g metals and 3g prizes are worth at least two cb celestials, but maybe that's just me.

CB Florets! I remember they used to go quite far on release due to how tricky they were to get a hold of but now, one month after their release, how much do you think one could go for? 

Edited by lovecats99

Are Almandine Pyralspites still fairly rare? Not really asking what I can get for it since I only ask for commons, but would they actually be wanted? 

@lovecats99 Florets seem to be easier to get now, but the purples are still harder to get then the golds I think. Could possibly get 1-2 CB commons or BSAs.

16 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Are Almandine Pyralspites still fairly rare? Not really asking what I can get for it since I only ask for commons, but would they actually be wanted? 

@lovecats99 Florets seem to be easier to get now, but the purples are still harder to get then the golds I think. Could possibly get 1-2 CB commons or BSAs.

I'm leaning towards no. Whenever I have almandine dragons up, they usually sit without any offers at all until they're fairly low time.

5 hours ago, Dragongirl00100 said:

What are 2G prize kins worth?

It really varies depending on the mate. Some people are after really specific mates which is going to be a lot harder to obtain, but if you're just after any 2G Prizekin (or you have one you want to trade away) you could get one for a 3-4 CB common hatchies or a uncommon CB like a Copper, Xeno, Aeon, Zyu.

It also really depends a lot on who needs what and when. For example, I need a 2G Water Walker from Gold Tinsel and if I saw one on offer I'd pay way more for it than any other Prizekin because I don't need the others. So there's definitely an element of luck and timing. :P 

I've decided I'm woefully lacking Shimmers on my scroll - what do people usually ask for for 3rd gens and above? I know with the introduction of Raffles that the value of anything higher than 2nd gen apparently has plummeted, but I'd still like to be making fair offers.

17 hours ago, Lullakai-Shi said:

I've decided I'm woefully lacking Shimmers on my scroll - what do people usually ask for for 3rd gens and above? I know with the introduction of Raffles that the value of anything higher than 2nd gen apparently has plummeted, but I'd still like to be making fair offers.

I ask for 3-4 CB common hatchlings for my 3rd gen Tinsels. Depending on the lineage pattern and mates, it can sometimes be easy to find a trade and sometimes harder. You can get them quite easily if you hatch a few commons from the AP. 

11 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

I ask for 3-4 CB common hatchlings for my 3rd gen Tinsels. Depending on the lineage pattern and mates, it can sometimes be easy to find a trade and sometimes harder. You can get them quite easily if you hatch a few commons from the AP. 

That seems fair. 😄 Thank you again!

What are CB silvers worth now?

Also, what are word or name-like codes worth? I’m guessing it depends on the person. 

8 hours ago, Dragongirl00100 said:

What are CB silvers worth now?

A couple of CB Xenos/Coppers. Some people offer them in exchange for very specific 2G Prizekins. I was recently offered a CB silver for my 3G Gold Shimmer, but I was surprised by that, to be honest. I'd expect most people would want a 2G prize rather than a 3G. 

8 hours ago, Dragongirl00100 said:

Also, what are word or name-like codes worth? I’m guessing it depends on the person. 

I think you're right that it really depends on the person and the code. More specific words that are exact are more desirable than ones that are close-ish, but not quite. Best you can do is put it out there and see what you get. :)

So how valuable are 2G purebreed alts (vine, black, undine) right now, and which one of them is the most valuable?

I've been thinking of doing some alt breeding, but I can't decide which one I should try.

I don't think it makes much difference which; it depends who's looking. I wouldn't offer more than a similar alt, myself, unless I were a bit desperate.

From what I've gathered, alts in trades aren't really worth a lot. And I don't think it matters which alt you offer, I don't think one is more valuable than the other.

This is kinda a question about a trade. Would like a second opinion! 

Rare ious can take foreeeever, and in the meantime, I think someone has gone inactive. At what point (not reading/answering PMs, no scroll activity, etc) should I suspend breeding for them?

(They won't be losing their IOU or anything, but I also want to wait until they're back, otherwise any egg produced would be wasted.)

@Toyo That's very much personal preference, but I'd say if you've PMed them and they haven't responded in a week, perhaps PM them once more and give them a couple more days and then suspend breeding. I know a lot of people put conditions on their IOUs about that sort of thing, like if the person doesn't respond for a certain length of time the IOU is considered voided or whatever. No reason to try so hard to fulfill and IOU for someone who's not even around.

@HeatherMarie Thanks, that is reassuring to hear, because that is very close to what I had done :) I wasn't sure what was a reasonable period - I did wait at least a week after my first pm, before sending a follow-up pm. Neither were answered or even read, so they seem to be away. (And their scroll was inactive for over a month now...)

I don't mind if someone gets busy, I can always breed for them later. Just don't want to waste multiple breeding weeks if they won't be able to pick it up!

Edited by Toyo

Need a second opinion, because I don't want to ask for too many things!

What would be a fair trade? How many new hatchlings for a 2g bronze shimmer from common (already hatched and influenced)?

5 minutes ago, Toyo said:

Need a second opinion, because I don't want to ask for too many things!

What would be a fair trade? How many new hatchlings for a 2g bronze shimmer from common (already hatched and influenced)?

Being that new releases are in high demand and their rarity can't be determined yet, I'd say 15-20. That's usually how many uncommon hatchlings I trade for a 2G Prize.

But if it's a common line, the value is probably reduced significantly. 

Edited by The Dragoness

I also need an opinion on something. I’ve got a CB Copper and CB Chicken, plus a Silver (not CB). Are they worth a CB Gold or would I need to offer more - if yes, what ? I know it varies from person to person, but I’d like to know as CB Golds are classified as very rare

36 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Being that new releases are in high demand and their rarity can't be determined yet, I'd say 15-20. That's usually how many uncommon hatchlings I trade for a 2G Prize.

But if it's a common line, the value is probably reduced significantly. 

Thanks! Appreciate the help!

There's other 2gs from that combo (trying for a kin, but getting prizes is an ok problem to have), and it's an older prize, so ... I'm thinking I'll ask for fewer than that :)