Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

At 100 shards per week, you can also get 1 of these each week from the Market.

Right now people are asking really really high prices for the Truffles, because for awhile during the release they were hard to get so lots of people immediately jumped on that as them being rare. They are most likely *worth* a lot less then people are asking... Maybe 1 or 2 BSA dragons, or a CB uncommon (probably more on the common side). 

Aeons and Xenos are still fairly wanted despite being relatively older... I've gotten offers of CB uncommons, including a Zyu and an Ice. 

Hello! 

I haven't been very active on the trading side of DC for quite a long time so I'm still adjusting to the values of the different breeds.

I've managed to put my hands on 2 lovely 3G Shimmerscales (both staircase, one Silver Shimmer x Royal Blue, one Gold Shimmer * Gold Herald) and I'm wondering what their kin would be worth? So 4G Shimmer, staircase, with common breeds. I know breeding Shimmers is quite difficult so it's an hypothetical question, obviously.  

Regarding other metallic breeds: could I ask for similar gen gold/silver/copper? or even a tad lower? (3G in exchange for my 4G Shimmer)

Would they be worth CB uncommon (aeon? zyumoprh?)?

I know it's a vast question, but I'm not quite sure of what I have. I generally only see 2G/3G prize dragons on the trading hub so I don't really know 🤔

Thank you 😘

Honestly breeding Shimmers has gotten much easier, I think it's still difficult to make a specific longer lineage with them but simply breeding a Shimmer seems to be easier then it used to be (for testing purposes I just bred a gold Shimmer to a Royal Blue and got a gold Shimmer egg, and a silver Shimmer to a Lunar Herald and got a silver Shimmer). While 2nd-gen Shimmers, and to a lesser extent 3rd-gen, are still highly wanted, once it gets past 3rd-gen the value drops. From what I've seen lately a 4th-gen Shimmer might get a CB uncommon, but it might take awhile to get an offer like that. Similar gen copper and silver, that would probably work. Not too sure about gold, but it does seem that lineaged golds have also dropped in value so you may be able to get one.

12 hours ago, relaks said:

Hello! 

I haven't been very active on the trading side of DC for quite a long time so I'm still adjusting to the values of the different breeds.

I've managed to put my hands on 2 lovely 3G Shimmerscales (both staircase, one Silver Shimmer x Royal Blue, one Gold Shimmer * Gold Herald) and I'm wondering what their kin would be worth? So 4G Shimmer, staircase, with common breeds. I know breeding Shimmers is quite difficult so it's an hypothetical question, obviously.  

Regarding other metallic breeds: could I ask for similar gen gold/silver/copper? or even a tad lower? (3G in exchange for my 4G Shimmer)

Would they be worth CB uncommon (aeon? zyumoprh?)?

I know it's a vast question, but I'm not quite sure of what I have. I generally only see 2G/3G prize dragons on the trading hub so I don't really know 🤔

Thank you 😘

I'd trade a like-gen gold for one if I liked the second breed (and I like the sound of those !)

For people who've been around awhile, do you think Cheeses are more common then they used to be a few years ago? I'm not sure if it's just because I never seriously hunted for Cheeses before or if it's an actual rarity difference, but I feel like I've seen them a *lot* more in the last 6 months or so then I used to a few years ago. I'm curious to know if it's just because I've been hunting the biomes a lot more, or if anyone else has noticed a change.

Can I get a CB xenowyrm for a golden wyvern? I managed to catch one while searching for them.

On 7/17/2018 at 11:37 PM, Chaos Rider said:

What are CB White Zyumorphs worth?

I'd say they're worth a bit more than black, blue and red Zyumorphs, but not as much as pink and yellow. I'd say they're probably equivalent to a CB Aeon, or maybe a CB Gemshard or Firegem hatchling. You could probably get one for a couple of CB common hatchlings. Does that help?

7 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

I'd say they're worth a bit more than black, blue and red Zyumorphs, but not as much as pink and yellow. I'd say they're probably equivalent to a CB Aeon, or maybe a CB Gemshard or Firegem hatchling. You could probably get one for a couple of CB common hatchlings. Does that help?

Thanks although I probably should have mentioned I'm trading one away, not looking for one

On 7/15/2018 at 2:32 PM, osmarks said:

Can I get a CB xenowyrm for a golden wyvern? I managed to catch one while searching for them.

Probably not. CB Golden Wyverns are easier to catch than Xenos. Maybe adding a common hatchling or two would help.

It's much easier to trade a low-time CB GW hatchling for a high-time slightly rarer egg (such as a Xeno).

Edited by obelisk_light

4 hours ago, obelisk_light said:

Probably not. CB Golden Wyverns are easier to catch than Xenos. Maybe adding a common hatchling or two would help.

It's much easier to trade a low-time CB GW hatchling for a high-time slightly rarer egg (such as a Xeno).

I've actually had the opposite experience with difficulty of catching (1 GW vs about 3 CB Xenowyrms), possibly because I don't visit Alpine much.

It's irrelevant now, anyway, given that I don't even have the egg any more.

17 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Asking out of curiosity: what are CB Kingcrownes worth?

Not all that much, as far as I can tell. They're relatively common. If you have one and you're looking to trade it, your best bet would be to hatch it first. :) 

Trading wise,  (Considering in cave only breeds) I know Golds would be considered at the top, then Silvers, then maybe Zyus and Xenos?

Outside of those 4, what would make up the top 10 of most wanted/highest trade value dragons?  I know it also comes down to personal preference, etc, but

I'm curious.  I haven't traded much for a really long time, and now that I'm haunting biomes to spam click and reach my weekly shard limit I'd like to know the more popular

dragons. Normally I catch my 8, wait 5 hours, toss them to the AP and grab 8 more. I have no idea if anything I'm tossing back might be better off being traded.

If that makes sense.... :lol:  Things that I thought MIGHT have trade value (GW hatchie, red Zyu hatchie, Astrapi hatchie) sat with zero offers. so I'm guessing I'm way off.

And I was just asking for "offers", not anything crazy.

Thanks!

ETA- Thanks osmarks.  :)  I've had several Blusang hatchies I've put up in the trading market and gotten either zero offers, or offers of 3-4g eggs or hatchies. It really is random I guess, outside of the top 2. Gold and Silver.

Edited by jocosa

1 hour ago, jocosa said:

Trading wise,  (Considering in cave only breeds) I know Golds would be considered at the top, then Silvers, then maybe Zyus and Xenos?

Outside of those 4, what would make up the top 10 of most wanted/highest trade value dragons?  I know it also comes down to personal preference, etc, but

I'm curious.  I haven't traded much for a really long time, and now that I'm haunting biomes to spam click and reach my weekly shard limit I'd like to know the more popular

dragons. Normally I catch my 8, wait 5 hours, toss them to the AP and grab 8 more. I have no idea if anything I'm tossing back might be better off being traded.

If that makes sense.... :lol:  Things that I thought MIGHT have trade value (GW hatchie, red Zyu hatchie, Astrapi hatchie) sat with zero offers. so I'm guessing I'm way off.

Thanks!

Coppers are probably a bit after Silvers, and Blusang Lindwyrms are around Xenos. I think Zyus aren't particularly rare, though.

2 hours ago, jocosa said:

Thanks!

ETA- Thanks osmarks.  :)  I've had several Blusang hatchies I've put up in the trading market and gotten either zero offers, or offers of 3-4g eggs or hatchies. It really is random I guess, outside of the top 2. Gold and Silver.

I've found Trios (Ice, Magma, Thunder) can sometimes be trade-worthy, though it definitely seems that Ices and Thunders are the more wanted of the three. I guess those depend a lot on the luck of timing because I'm sure many people already have enough to Summon with (or even already have their limit of GoNs!), but I've gotten some fast offers for Ices (and yesterday for two Thunders). 

What are Papers worth now? Are they worth a Dino? Or a CB Gold or Silver? (I'm guessing no, but they're more expensive than either in the Market, which I realize doesn't mean much for trading.)

7 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

What are Papers worth now? Are they worth a Dino? Or a CB Gold or Silver? (I'm guessing no, but they're more expensive than either in the Market, which I realize doesn't mean much for trading.)

I've asked before about Unbreedables in general and it seems they are relatively equal, ie trading a Paper for a Dino (or Cheese or whatever) seems reasonable. I personally think Dinos are a bit harder to find in the biomes, but they aren't all that rare in trades. I'd say most likely no with the CB Gold, but possibly yes for the CB Silver.

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've asked before about Unbreedables in general and it seems they are relatively equal, ie trading a Paper for a Dino (or Cheese or whatever) seems reasonable. I personally think Dinos are a bit harder to find in the biomes, but they aren't all that rare in trades. I'd say most likely no with the CB Gold, but possibly yes for the CB Silver.

Thanks! I went ahead and listed it earlier (never hurts to try) and all I've had offered so far was a CB Tarantula Hawk. -_- Glad to know I'm not too far out of line with my expectations!

Hi, haven't played in a while so I'm not up to date to the rarity of Pyrovar Dragons. Can I 1:1 a Pyrovar for a Summer (both CB)? How about 2:1? 3:1? (So three CB Pyrovar for 1 CB summer/seasonal).

What are my options here? :D

Pyrovars are pretty dang common, especially at the moment since they are still one of the two newest breeds, they tend to show up in the biome pretty much every single 5-minute shuffle. I'd say to have a good chance of trading for a Seasonal you'd need to offer at least two, maybe three. In general it seems that common CBs are better in trades if you hatch them first, so that's an option too.