Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Would it be realistic to ask for a Gaia xeno in exchange for a red copper? Gaias seem to be the most desired xeno from what I've seen.

Edited by LibbyLishly
A word.

12 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Would it be realistic to ask for a Gaia xeno in exchange for a red copper? Gaias seem to be the most desired xeno from what I've seen.

I think they are the same worth tbh. Maybe Green ones are a bit more rare but you could probably with luck trade for it as well. I always get more offers for Gaias than for Coppers.

So I'm a little out of touch with trading. Is it reasonable to ask for 4 CB common hatchlings (any breed) in exchange for a CB gaia?

I mean, if I had four common CB hatchlings on me, I'd trade them for a Gaia in a heartbeat.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Would I be able to trade a CB Two-Headed Lindwyrm for a CB Lunar Herald? Keep reflex-clicking when I see the word 'moonlight' and it's the 3rd or 4th time I've grabbed one of these by accident now! If not, what sort of thing should I add to get a Herald?

Things I've traded this week for a Lunar Herald because I was sick of hunting for them, both 1:1:

CB Black Zyumorph

Yellow Dino

Both were reflex-clicks that I didn't need. I probably underpriced them but I wanted them gone and was happy with the exchanges.

I personally wouldn't give a Herald for a two-headed Lindwyrm. I see the latter more frequently while hunting and it has more limited breeding options. You might be able to get other limited breeders, like other two-headed breeds or drakes or pygmies for it.

Edited by LibbyLishly

2 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Things I've traded this week for a Lunar Herald because I was sick of hunting for them, both 1:1:

CB Black Zyumorph

Yellow Dino

Both were reflex-clicks that I didn't need. I probably underpriced them but I wanted them gone and was happy with the exchanges.

I personally wouldn't give a Herald for a two-headed Lindwyrm. I see the latter more frequently while hunting and it has more limited breeding options. You might be able to get other limited breeders, like other two-headed breeds or drakes or pygmies for it.

Thanks, I keep hunting for one then, or at least find something a bit better to trade for one.

Is a 2g holly form a male gold a good offer for a CB? I'm honestly unsure since I haven't figured out what a CB is worth.

2 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

Is a 2g holly form a male gold a good offer for a CB? I'm honestly unsure since I haven't figured out what a CB is worth.

I would personally say no, since CB Female Hollies are still unique and unobtainable. CB Hollies will become easy to pick up as everyone reaches their breed limits. That said, things could change a lot in a very short amount of time, so nothing is certain.

2 minutes ago, The_Bucket said:

I would personally say no, since CB Female Hollies are still unique and unobtainable. CB Hollies will become easy to pick up as everyone reaches their breed limits. That said, things could change a lot in a very short amount of time, so nothing is certain.

Thanks for the advice!

Edited by blockEdragon

What is a 2nd gen tinsel/tinselkin or shimmer/shimmerkin worth now? I've been gone for a while, and wondering if the raffles have changed their worth any.

What could a 3G PB alt Black go for? I hatched a sitting one last night, but I have no clue what to look for... he's only the third alt black I've ever hatched. |D;

So ... what are CB Golds currently worth?

Just caught one that I don't need for current scroll goals, but for years I've been dreaming about a third ND ... are there any chances?

1 minute ago, Gluria said:

So ... what are CB Golds currently worth?

Just caught one that I don't need for current scroll goals, but for years I've been dreaming about a third ND ... are there any chances?

Basically anything. An ND, a CB Silver, multiple CB Coppers/Xenowyrms/Unbreedables/etc., or possibly a 2G Prize depending on demand.

Thank you!

Sounds good, think I'll give it a shot.

Just wondering, as CB Silvers seemed to have dropped in value a few months back when I caught one and wanted to trade it.

Is it possible to trade a CB Almandine for a CB Gaia at this point? Or have Almandines lost too much value?

I personally see the gaia as more rare, I mean really its all up to what people need, but at this point it may be a stretch

On 12/31/2017 at 6:59 AM, tkt1780 said:

I've heard that a gold is worth 2 or 3 silvers.

In theory, yes; in practice, not so much. I usually see CB Golds going for one of three things: a Neglected, a 2G prize/fail, or a 2G from spriter's alt.

Edited by Miral

That's what I was afraid of. Rats. I may just AP it to free up the slot to keep hunting for Gaias, then...

I'm feeling a bit out of touch after focusing on olives for the holly contest for so long. How many CB common/uncommon hatchies, or any lineage Aeon hatchies, would a 2g metal from holiday be worth?

Also, what are CB Zyus and CB Aeons worth/are they better 'trade fodder' than Coppers and Xenos these days or not?