Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What are cb elements(ice, thunder and magma) worth? How many cb common(or uncommon) hatchies?

10 hours ago, Shelybear said:

What are cb elements(ice, thunder and magma) worth? How many cb common(or uncommon) hatchies?

It varies. They tend to be mostly popular with newer players who are still trying to reach their scroll goals. Trios have been in the cave for a long time now, which generally means a lot of old players don't hunt them anymore because they have all the ones they want. Personally, I still catch them when I see them to trade, and usually I'll get 3ish CB common hatchlings. Depending on how uncommon you're talking, I think you'd probably get a 1:1 trade for something slightly uncommon. That being said, sometimes I've struggled to get interest in them. If you hatch it first, you'll have more chance of getting a better 1:1 trade with a more uncommon egg. 

Are new (2017/2018) Prize lines still considered more valuable than "old" ones? 

7 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Are new (2017/2018) Prize lines still considered more valuable than "old" ones? 

They might be 'more valuable' in the sense that those who specifically collect dragons from all lines have had less time/opportunity to obtain eggs from the newer prizes. Beyond that specific group, however, I don't think there's any real difference. Most people don't seem to care, as far as I can tell.

What is a 2nd Gen Purebred Silver worth these days in relation to a CB Lunar Herald? Is it worth more or less?

42 minutes ago, Dubious said:

What is a 2nd Gen Purebred Silver worth these days in relation to a CB Lunar Herald? Is it worth more or less?

Maybe about the same? I've traded 2nd gen Silvers for roughly the same amount that I've traded for CB Lunar Heralds. You might just have to wait a bit to find someone who's actually looking for a purebred Silver, since it likely relies on them either already having 1) a purebred Silver needing a mate, or 2) a couple of CBs themselves to breed a mate. That might limit the interest slightly, but I'd price them about the same, personally. 

1 hour ago, Nandeenah said:

What's a chicken worth?

A CB uncommon, like a Xeno, Aeon or Zyumorph maybe. When I've had them recently, I've used them to trade for 3-4 CB common hatchlings. 

How valuable is a 3G PB Prize? I haven't been on Dragon Cave for 2 years so I'm clueless on how valuable certain things are now. I just got one for a trade offer and when I saw it I was like WOAH WOAH WOAH I didn't know PB Prizes even existed. I think they're pretty rare but the thing is, the egg I offered on trade isn't very valuable. So why would someone offer their PB Tinsel? Then again, 'valuable' is subjective.

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post someone else's hatchling without their permission, so I blocked out the names just in case.

https://imgur.com/kZpkoyr It's inbred, the parents are siblings.

7 hours ago, Tomato_Juice said:

How valuable is a 3G PB Prize? I haven't been on Dragon Cave for 2 years so I'm clueless on how valuable certain things are now. I just got one for a trade offer and when I saw it I was like WOAH WOAH WOAH I didn't know PB Prizes even existed. I think they're pretty rare but the thing is, the egg I offered on trade isn't very valuable. So why would someone offer their PB Tinsel? Then again, 'valuable' is subjective.

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post someone else's hatchling without their permission, so I blocked out the names just in case.

https://imgur.com/kZpkoyr It's inbred, the parents are siblings.

If it's inbred, that would drastically reduce the value for a lot of people. I've never traded or traded for a purebred prize before, but I've traded plenty of 3rd gen prizes. I find that the ones that are easier to continue are the ones that I trade the most easily and for the best offers. This is a pretty dragon, but it would be quite a challenge to continue the lineage, which would make it less desirable for some people. As a reference, I usually trade 3-4 CB common hatchlings for 3rd gen prizes. 

6 hours ago, momo_ said:

What is a CB Red Dorsal worth?

I'd personally value them about the same as unbreedables. Equivalent to a CB tan Ridgewing, trio or Aeon perhaps. Alternatively, you'd probably get one for a few CB common hatchlings. 

Edited by StormWizard212

Thanks for answering my question! I have another one. How many 3G prizes is a 2G prize worth? (And how many 4Gs for a 3G?) I put my 2 3G prizes plus a dino up for offer, and asked for a 2G prize. No offers.

1 hour ago, Tomato_Juice said:

Thanks for answering my question! I have another one. How many 3G prizes is a 2G prize worth? (And how many 4Gs for a 3G?) I put my 2 3G prizes plus a dino up for offer, and asked for a 2G prize. No offers.

You may want to keep trying with this one. Maybe throw in another rare or uncommon with this. I've seen more second gens lately, but people are really specific with what they want in return. It may just take posting a couple times to see if you get offers.

What's a vampire egg worth? The egg itself is cb, the vampire that bit it is from 2011 and is bitten by another dragon.

Edited by Nandeenah

Is a CB Gold Floret worth a Dino? Or am I overestimating the worth of a CB Gold Floret these days?

10 hours ago, obelisk_light said:

Is a CB Gold Floret worth a Dino? Or am I overestimating the worth of a CB Gold Floret these days?

I would say no. They're not in high demand anymore and seem to show up in the cave regularly. The wiki says they're uncommon.

Almost any CB uncommon or unbreedable will be more valuable to people if they are hatched first.  Especially for something where the gender is non-existant and does not matter.  I was able to get CB Coppers for Dinos rather easily last week but not so much luck the last few days.

How much is a CB Undine worth? I'm looking for them, but don't know what to offer in return.

I see them constantly in the biomes so I don't think they are too rare... Actually CBs might be less rare then breds with Undines since only breds can hatch into alts. I'd say maybe a BSA-breed or two, possibly less.