Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

7 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

What are Papers worth now? Are they worth a Dino? Or a CB Gold or Silver? (I'm guessing no, but they're more expensive than either in the Market, which I realize doesn't mean much for trading.)

I've asked before about Unbreedables in general and it seems they are relatively equal, ie trading a Paper for a Dino (or Cheese or whatever) seems reasonable. I personally think Dinos are a bit harder to find in the biomes, but they aren't all that rare in trades. I'd say most likely no with the CB Gold, but possibly yes for the CB Silver.

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've asked before about Unbreedables in general and it seems they are relatively equal, ie trading a Paper for a Dino (or Cheese or whatever) seems reasonable. I personally think Dinos are a bit harder to find in the biomes, but they aren't all that rare in trades. I'd say most likely no with the CB Gold, but possibly yes for the CB Silver.

Thanks! I went ahead and listed it earlier (never hurts to try) and all I've had offered so far was a CB Tarantula Hawk. -_- Glad to know I'm not too far out of line with my expectations!

Hi, haven't played in a while so I'm not up to date to the rarity of Pyrovar Dragons. Can I 1:1 a Pyrovar for a Summer (both CB)? How about 2:1? 3:1? (So three CB Pyrovar for 1 CB summer/seasonal).

What are my options here? :D

Pyrovars are pretty dang common, especially at the moment since they are still one of the two newest breeds, they tend to show up in the biome pretty much every single 5-minute shuffle. I'd say to have a good chance of trading for a Seasonal you'd need to offer at least two, maybe three. In general it seems that common CBs are better in trades if you hatch them first, so that's an option too.

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Pyrovars are pretty dang common, especially at the moment since they are still one of the two newest breeds, they tend to show up in the biome pretty much every single 5-minute shuffle. I'd say to have a good chance of trading for a Seasonal you'd need to offer at least two, maybe three. In general it seems that common CBs are better in trades if you hatch them first, so that's an option too.

Oh yeah I forgot about that, good point. I'll probably hatch them and then see if I can get a seasonal for them then. Thank you very much!

Are the new eggs likely to be as stupidly overvalued valuable in trading as Black Truffles were?

They are overvalued (probably !) in the trade hub just now, where people are offering really nice things for just one ! - but it will almost certainly settle down.

I have a couple of questions concerning 2G prizes and how much they're worth.

1. Do 2G prizes vary in value depending on the color of the prize? Are shimmers worth more than tinsels, or are they about the same value?

2. How many common/uncommon hatchlings (of any lineage, for example if someone were asking for bsa red hatchlings) is a 2G prize currently worth? How about for a prizekin?

3. How many CB common/uncommon hatchlings is a 2G prize currently worth? How about for a prizekin?

How many CB common/uncommon hatchlings are CB BSA hatchlings and eggs worth? I'm wondering about Pink and Red dragons especially, but would also appreciate info about Magi, White and Purple too. I already know Aeons tend to be super expensive.

Why are 2G prizes valued more than CB Golds? I always see people in the trading hub bundling CB Golds with other rarities, asking for 2G prizes, and never the other way round. I'm just pulling these numbers out of my ass, but with so many CB prizes now, there are maybe 20 2G prizes bred everyday? And I don't know what the drop rate of Golds is, but I suppose that 2-3 of them are caught in one day? I almost 100% sure it's less than 10. So shouldn't CB Golds be much rarer than 2G prizes, and thus more valuable? Maybe I'm completely off with my numbers.

On 7/31/2018 at 8:17 PM, Lucere said:

I have a couple of questions concerning 2G prizes and how much they're worth.

1. Do 2G prizes vary in value depending on the color of the prize? Are shimmers worth more than tinsels, or are they about the same value?

2. How many common/uncommon hatchlings (of any lineage, for example if someone were asking for bsa red hatchlings) is a 2G prize currently worth? How about for a prizekin?

3. How many CB common/uncommon hatchlings is a 2G prize currently worth? How about for a prizekin?

It depends on the preferences of the person you are dealing with. Some like Silver better than Gold, some prefer Tinsel over Shimmers or the other way round. What you can get for a 2nd gen Prize, depends on many things: the color of the prize, Shim or Tin, the mate, if the Prize has few or many offspring and so on. How desperate your trading partner is - a person who has no 2nd gen Prize yet might offer you more than you ever imagined. And of course if you are looking for any uncommon/common hatchie or specific breeds. I would probably just ask for offers.

12 hours ago, Nagapie said:

How many CB common/uncommon hatchlings are CB BSA hatchlings and eggs worth? I'm wondering about Pink and Red dragons especially, but would also appreciate info about Magi, White and Purple too. I already know Aeons tend to be super expensive.

I would say 2-3 BSA hatchies (Red, Purple, Pink) will get you one uncommon egg or the other way round. I'm note sure about Magi, White and Greens though. And Aeons are an entirely different matter.

55 minutes ago, Tomato_Juice said:

Why are 2G prizes valued more than CB Golds? I always see people in the trading hub bundling CB Golds with other rarities, asking for 2G prizes, and never the other way round. I'm just pulling these numbers out of my ass, but with so many CB prizes now, there are maybe 20 2G prizes bred everyday? And I don't know what the drop rate of Golds is, but I suppose that 2-3 of them are caught in one day? I almost 100% sure it's less than 10. So shouldn't CB Golds be much rarer than 2G prizes, and thus more valuable? Maybe I'm completely off with my numbers.

We have no idea how many CB Prizes exist, how many of them are still bred and how many of them pop shinies but 20 2nd gens per day sounds way too high for me. That would be up to 600 a month...

There are some players around who catch CB Metals like others catch commons. So they probably just don't mind "overpaying".

1 hour ago, Tomato_Juice said:

Because CB metals are obtainable easily in the market by anyone and are also in the cave and a person only needs to log in like once a week to max out their shards. Also a lot of prize owners prefer to trade for other 2g prizes which makes sense when you consider the fact that 2g prizes are only available by one extremely rare RNG route whereas you are guaranteed to get a CB metal after collecting enough shards. 

12 minutes ago, DarkEternity said:

Because CB metals are obtainable easily in the market by anyone and are also in the cave and a person only needs to log in like once a week to max out their shards. Also a lot of prize owners prefer to trade for other 2g prizes which makes sense when you consider the fact that 2g prizes are only available by one extremely rare RNG route whereas you are guaranteed to get a CB metal after collecting enough shards. 

You have to save shards for 7 months or something like that to buy a CB Metal. So not a single player has been able to do so so far. Aaand stuff bought on the market is not tradeable.

13 minutes ago, Zimtie said:

You have to save shards for 7 months or something like that to buy a CB Metal. So not a single player has been able to do so so far. Aaand stuff bought on the market is not tradeable.

7 months isn't that long, to be honest, compared to like 8 years of non stop raffle entering @_@

Also I feel that the non tradeable CB metals are an incentive to trade anything you own right now as opposed to waiting -- you'd keep the one tied to your account and trade any that aren't tradeable. 

Edited by DarkEternity

Question about a CB Almandine Pyralspite.

Even though the Wiki says they are rare, I know that's not really the case anymore. What level do they trade at now a days?

Could I get a low time CB Siyat egg (or 2?)? Purple hatchie (Or 2?)?

Thanks!

I'd reckon ONE of either but not two...

Are some dino colors worth more than others? I can't seem to get a purple dino for my green dino egg.

In my experience in the biomes green dinos are a little more common, red and purple less common, but I've seen them trade fairly equally.

On 8/5/2018 at 2:34 PM, Nandeenah said:

What's a 2g gold or silver egg (not purebred) worth?

A 2G Gold could be worth a CB Gaia (the most in-demand Xeno). I don't really know how much a 2G Silver is worth.

So, I don't have a clue on current trade prices.

Are the market prices in gemshards a good indication of whether two species will have the same value on the regular trading market?

I'm looking to trade a CB Alpine Zyu for a Chicken, Paper, Cheese, CB Ice, CB Xenowyrm, Cb Aeon. Are those reasonable demands? Really aiming for a chicken but don't know how they compare in rarity.

At this point Zyus are probably worth less then unbreedables, but maybe not by much. I can imagine it'd be easier to get an Ice, Xeno, or Aeon in return then one of the unbreedables, though it's definitely possible you could get lucky if you ask for an unbreedable. I also think black Zyus are on the more common side of Zyus, the different colors do tend to vary a bit in rarity/worth. (In general Market prices are not a good indication of trading value, since Market prices are strictly tied to over/underpopulation and not *actual* rarity or value.... The fact that a chicken costs a ton more then a CB Gold is proof of that.)

I've gotten a cheese, CB copper and two papers.

How much more stuff should I try to collect to get a

• CB Gold
  • CB Silver

?

Hey is this a fair trade?

CB Copper for 2g silver or cb firegem

Edit2: the screenshot offer was abolished

Edited by FearTheFuzzyBear
additional information

CB coppers, in my opinion, are the least valuable CB thing in that screenshot.