Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

the holly contest. whoever collects the most olives wins a holly of their choice and this year a 2g holly is one of the holly prizes

Why are Olives suddenly worth so much?

There is a thing called the holly contest. If, at the end of the year, you have collected the most olives, you win a 2g Holly. Last year was the grey dragon. This year are olives

There is a thing called the holly contest. If, at the end of the year, you have collected the most olives, you win a 2g Holly. Last year was the grey dragon. This year are olives

Oh, I remember when that contest was just any Holly. Didn't know they've managed to get such a good Holly now.

Oh, I remember when that contest was just any Holly. Didn't know they've managed to get such a good Holly now.

The winners can select from multiple Hollies offered by volunteers. There's at least one 2g on the block; the person who gets the absolute most will likely take it.

On-topic:

Do you think that the code on this dragon increases its worth significantly? How many olives or BSA hatchies do you think it might be worth?

The winners can select from multiple Hollies offered by volunteers. There's at least one 2g on the block; the person who gets the absolute most will likely take it.

On-topic:

Do you think that the code on this dragon increases its worth significantly? How many olives or BSA hatchies do you think it might be worth?

No, I personally don't think so. smile.gif I'd say around 3 Olives hatchies, and depending on the BSA draggies, 3-4. smile.gif If it was a complete mirror - aka: all albinos or 2 holidays, then it might be worth a bit more IMO.

How much are alt vines worth? 2g, influenced male with a vine father and black mother.

I asked for 10 olives hatchies any lineage/gender, was that too much? ;/

I'm going to say that's a bit expensive, I'd say 3-4 is reasonable. Olive hatchies can go for quite a lot now, and 10 just seems to be overboard. Also, most people seem to prefer 2g PB for alts.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Is a trade of a cb Silver for a 3g Tinsel a good trade?

Is a trade of a cb Silver for a 3g Tinsel a good trade?

What color tinsel is it?

If bronze no. Is it breed with Holidays? Those have a bit less trading value also.

Is it a hatchling or a egg? If a hatchling is it going to be the correct gender to follow the lineage?

Edited by maylin

What color tinsel is it?

If bronze no. Is it breed with Holidays? Those have a bit less trading value also.

Is it a hatchling or a egg? If a hatchling is it going to be the correct gender to follow the lineage?

It's Gold x Silver Tinsel egg. I think I'll make the trade.

Thanks Maylin

Edited by bigbite100

Are CB golds more common? Since I caught one, I saw a lot more in trading threads!

Not that I've noticed, I'm still going overboard trying to get one. All the ones up for trade are for 2g tinsel, neglected, etc.

I am getting a 2nd Gen Prize soon. I will be trading it off. I want Olive Hatchlings (Holly Contest makes us crazy rolleyes.gif ) in exchange for it. How many could I reasonably ask for? I do not care about Lineage or Gender or anything. All I care about is that they're Olives.

If color and kind is important - It's a Silver Tinsel line. Unknown mate right now.

I am getting a 2nd Gen Prize soon. I will be trading it off. I want Olive Hatchlings (Holly Contest makes us crazy rolleyes.gif  ) in exchange for it. How many could I reasonably ask for? I do not care about Lineage or Gender or anything. All I care about is that they're Olives.

If color and kind is important - It's a Silver Tinsel line. Unknown mate right now.

I think the mate it will have will be important to how many Olives you could get for it.

If its mated with a Holiday it will get you less unless there is someone who really wants that kinda line.

I think you could get 35 if mated to a Holiday and 50 to a non Holiday, but just be careful who you a trading with! Some people might even offer more if they really really want a 2gen.

Edited by maylin

I am getting a 2nd Gen Prize soon. I will be trading it off. I want Olive Hatchlings (Holly Contest makes us crazy rolleyes.gif ) in exchange for it. How many could I reasonably ask for? I do not care about Lineage or Gender or anything. All I care about is that they're Olives.

For comparison, I recently got outbid on a CB Gold and I had offered 60 Olive hatchlings.

I'm not sure if I get to choose or if it will be a random mate; they haven't said yet. I would hope it would be a common mate myself. Holiday mates suck. If I don't get to choose, but it's aesthetically pleasing, I'm good. Though really I'm not the one to complain - I managed to trade for a 2nd Gen Prize, which seems fruitless these days! xd.png

I am not going to trade with someone who just joined, or isn't on much. Though IOUs are always a gamble, no matter who you're dealing with. :/

I have been away from dragon cave for a while, I come back and I catch two CB blacks in a matter of days, are they getting more common?? I want to trade them but I don't know what to ask for.

Somebody offered this egg on the last one i got, was it too much? could I ask for a copper, an aeon wyvern or a celestial? only one of those I mean

Thanks!

I have been away from dragon cave for a while, I come back and I catch two CB blacks in a matter of days, are they getting more common?? I want to trade them but I don't know what to ask for.

Somebody offered this egg on the last one i got, was it too much? could I ask for a copper, an aeon wyvern or a celestial? only one of those I mean

Thanks!

As far as I know Blacks are uncommon but still not that hard to get. Its the black alt thats rare.

Thanks!

A CB black is not really worth anything. When you played they might have been but they have not been worth anything for a long time. I remember being surprised when I saw your trade post trying to trade a black egg.

You will not get any rare for a a CB black egg.

celestials are not rare so you could maybe make a trade for one.

So, im trying to find the best breeds to breed my Gold Tinsel to produce shinies for trading. Is there a list somewhere of the best breeds to use? So far what I am doing is not working, and Id really like to get some 2gs/3gs going for trading purposes.

I don't think there is a list of popular Prize mates, but honestly any Xenowyrm mate would be perfect. Those seem to fly off the shelves. One of my 2nd Gens is mated with Mageia, and people absolutely go crazy for the offspring! Just a thought. smile.gif

So, im trying to find the best breeds to breed my Gold Tinsel to produce shinies for trading. Is there a list somewhere of the best breeds to use? So far what I am doing is not working, and Id really like to get some 2gs/3gs going for trading purposes.

The more common the dragon the more likely it will breed the common instead of the Tinsel.

So you can try with rarer dragons Like Gold, Silvers, Magma, ice or Thunder.

Also if you breed it to a Holiday dragon outside of its Holiday it will always make a Tinsel but these are considered a little less valuable.

Edit: Unless you have a CB Holly. That would be a Holiday pair people would go crazy for laugh.gif

And I don't know how often a Xeno x prize pair breed prizes but yes, people love Xenos so that would get you a trade real fast.

Edited by maylin