Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Why not? Both are fairly easy to obtain.

Hello everyone .. not sure why all the trades gone very low CB Coppers, Xenos, 3G Prizes 2g Metals (Specially Silver's) once you catch a CB Egg to trade 90% it will grow on your scroll without any interests or trades ... i know some people like to have some rests between events but not sure thu

Hello everyone .. not sure why all the trades gone very low CB Coppers, Xenos, 3G Prizes 2g Metals (Specially Silver's) once you catch a CB Egg to trade 90% it will grow on your scroll without any interests or trades ... i know some people like to have some rests between events but not sure thu

I've noticed this too. My guess is people are catching up on IOUs for christmas dragons.

I've noticed this too. My guess is people are catching up on IOUs for christmas dragons.

Not sure what going on but it is very depressing ... unsure.gif

So I have a CB Tan Ridgewing up for trade for 3 red or purple hatchlings

And I also have a CB Alpine Pyralspite for trade for 4-5 red or purple hatchlings

but I'm not getting any interest at all on these trades I've been offering a tan for like a week, had to grab another and this 2nd one is about to hatch too without any offers.

The Pyralspite hatched already so im offering it as a hatchling now.

Are my offers not good? I thought these were fair offers but should I be asking for less??

So I have a CB Tan Ridgewing up for trade for 3 red or purple hatchlings

And I also have a CB Alpine Pyralspite for trade for 4-5 red or purple hatchlings

but I'm not getting any interest at all on these trades I've been offering a tan for like a week, had to grab another and this 2nd one is about to hatch too without any offers.

The Pyralspite hatched already so im offering it as a hatchling now.

Are my offers not good? I thought these were fair offers but should I be asking for less??

I can't speak for everyone and this might not be what's going on, but I know that if I have BSA hatchlings, I'm much more likely to want to keep them for myself than trade them, even for a tan Ridgewing or a Pyralspite. Maybe it's just that you're asking for BSAs that are extremely useful and since Valentine's is coming up, people would rather keep them for themselves?

I can't speak for everyone and this might not be what's going on, but I know that if I have BSA hatchlings, I'm much more likely to want to keep them for myself than trade them, even for a tan Ridgewing or a Pyralspite. Maybe it's just that you're asking for BSAs that are extremely useful and since Valentine's is coming up, people would rather keep them for themselves?

I agree completely. I also think that the time just before a Valentines Event makes trading for BSA hatchies even harder.

Try to ask yourself, would you be willing to go for a deal like this? I think it is rather unlikely to get such offer. Three red hatchies is a lot to be honest. Maybe not a lot of hatchies, but a lot of effort, time, eggslots and whatnot. I also think that Almandines are getting less in demand, it's getting harder to trade them for anything.

Hmmm ok, I guess I will just have to make and catch my own if I want more of them and just keep a eye out for anyone offering hatchies^^

Thanks for yalls answers!

Edited by maylin

Hi there!

I wanted to ask something that seems a little curious to me.

Pyralspites (Almandine and Spessartine) are low in value right now? They were quite rare before, but I'm not sure if they're anymore, since I don't see many people asking for them and I've seen them offered for not so rare eggies.

Personally, I think almantadines aren't in much demand now. I had one for trade, and after two days with zero offers I gave it away. Just yesterday I saw another one in the alpine. It sat there for a good 20s before someone picked it up.

Personally, I think almantadines aren't in much demand now. I had one for trade, and after two days with zero offers I gave it away. Just yesterday I saw another one in the alpine. It sat there for a good 20s before someone picked it up.

And what about Spessartines?

Hi there!

I wanted to ask something that seems a little curious to me.

Pyralspites (Almandine and Spessartine) are low in value right now? They were quite rare before, but I'm not sure if they're anymore, since I don't see many people asking for them and I've seen them offered for not so rare eggies.

A few months ago, Pyropes suddenly became easily as rare as like... a Golden Wyvern or something. They've come back now, but I've also noticed Almandines and Spessartines are suddenly easier to come by. I saw one sit in the Alpine for several minutes the other day.

I think that they're now being treated as the same dragon, just three color versions of it, which is why Pyropes vanished for a while. I predict that while they might never be cave blockers, they're on the common side of uncommon now, and their trade worth will continue to fall until it stablizes somewhere down the line.

And what about Spessartines?

Echoing silver_chan that they're continuing to fall/stabilise. I just traded 2 Spessartines for 4 Olive hatchies, so they're not down to uncommon status (with the Holly contest, sometimes I can't even get a single any lineage Olive hatchie for a lower value rare) yet I don't think. But definitely falling.

How much are alt vines worth? 2g, influenced male with a vine father and black mother.

I asked for 10 olives hatchies any lineage/gender, was that too much? ;/

How much are alt vines worth? 2g, influenced male with a vine father and black mother.

Personally if i have 10 Olive hatchies i will try first to trade them for CB Silver, Copper, Gaia if nothing came by i will then try for an Alt although i'd prefer a PB one not to have many dragon looks in the lineage ... that was myself in the other shoe

I'm not sure how alts specifically stack up but to compare I've been asking for 12 for a CB Green Copper and seem to be in a good ballpark for them because everyone's been happy with that. I've also only been getting around 3-4 hatchies for CB Thalassas, less for other types except Gaias. Hope that helps!

Would 2G prize kin be worth roughly the same as a 2G prize? Or slightly less?

They are worth a lot less than a prize unless they're holidays then I'd say they're worth a bit. If someone is looking for that particular pairing you could get a good offer but in my experience commons don't go for much.

Would 2G prize kin be worth roughly the same as a 2G prize? Or slightly less?

They are not worth the same, but their exact value is a matter of opinion.

I have found 2nd gen Prizekins (2 or 3 I think) on the AP, but when they are offered for trade, the owners often ask for valuable things.

I need a specific 2nd gen Prizekin, and I have no idea if I'll have to offer a CB Gold (and then still won't get it if no Prize owner happens to be breeding that combination) or if I might just be gifted one some day. Something in between probably.

Probably also depends on the non-prize breed. A 2nd gen Gold prizekin is certainly worth much more than, say, a 2nd gen Storm prizekin.

I've got a CB Silver Egg I'm thinking about trading for Olive Hatchlings, how many would be a fair asking price

I've got a CB Silver Egg I'm thinking about trading for Olive Hatchlings, how many would be a fair asking price

I caught one maybe a week ago or so and managed to trade for 12. And that wasn't with it sitting there for days. I had quite a few messages of interest within an hour of posting the trade.

I caught one maybe a week ago or so and managed to trade for 12. And that wasn't with it sitting there for days. I had quite a few messages of interest within an hour of posting the trade.

that's very cheap, I normally trade a CB Silver for 20 CB Red Hatchlings

I don't care about the olive lineages so I was thinking of asking for 30 and I just saw my Silver has the code --Lou

that's very cheap, I normally trade a CB Silver for 20 CB Red Hatchlings

I don't care about the olive lineages so I was thinking of asking for 30 and I just saw my Silver has the code --Lou

Maybe you'll find someone who is willing to give 30, but people usually offer up to 15.