Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How many Xenowyrms would be acceptable to exchange for a CB Silver? I'm currently look for those, so...any input would be nice smile.gif

I believe I once traded about 3 CB Xenos for a CB Silver (mageia, gaia, and pyro) and maybe another pyro, I can't remember. But I do think that my trade partner didn't care about which types of Xenowyrms they were as it was a few weeks before halloween and he wanted to zombify them. Mostly, it depends on the type (chrono and gaia are typically worth more).

I believe I once traded about 3 CB Xenos for a CB Silver (mageia, gaia, and pyro) and maybe another pyro, I can't remember. But I do think that my trade partner didn't care about which types of Xenowyrms they were as it was a few weeks before halloween and he wanted to zombify them. Mostly, it depends on the type (chrono and gaia are typically worth more).

Great info, thanks!

I have a CB Green Copper and I've been working on getting 2nd Gen mates for my holidays as hatchlings to save time and space. How many would be fair to ask for? I'm not really sure how Coppers have been trading lately. :/

I have a CB Green Copper and I've been working on getting 2nd Gen mates for my holidays as hatchlings to save time and space. How many would be fair to ask for? I'm not really sure how Coppers have been trading lately. :/

I would say you could get 3-4 mates for it.

2 for a brown copper, 3-4 for a red copper and 3-4 for a blue/green copper

Also feel free to message me what you are looking for as I need some more of the green/blue ones and would be interested in trading if I can make what you need!

Edited by maylin

I was wondering how much are cb xenos/coppers worth in exchange of cb common hatchis? smile.gif I know pyro/brown copper aren't worth a lot but what about the others? happy.gif

15 for a red copper or a thalassa and 20 for a green copper or the rest of the xenos should be fair imo

15 for a red copper or a thalassa and 20 for a green copper or the rest of the xenos should be fair imo

Wait, are you serious? That's a lot.

I'd go for 4, 6 max.

I'd go for 4, 6 max.

Yeah, that's wayyyyy too much.

I typically charge 8-12 for a CB Silver. And 4 for a Copper/Xeno... though Brown Coppers I rarely get offers of 4, so may lower that one a bit.

Yeah, that's wayyyyy too much.

I typically charge 8-12 for a CB Silver. And 4 for a Copper/Xeno... though Brown Coppers I rarely get offers of 4, so may lower that one a bit.

Haha, thank youuu. I wasn't around for a bit so I wasn't sure if things changed a lot. happy.gif

So if a CB Silver is worth 8-12 common hatchies...how many CB Tan Ridgewings, (egg or hatchie) is a CB Silver Worth?

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

I'd go for 4, 6 max.

really? they're rares so i always figured the more you offer for them the better sorry about that

So if a CB Silver is worth 8-12 common hatchies...how many CB Tan Ridgewings, (egg or hatchie) is a CB Silver Worth?

I'd say around 4-6 would be a good trade as eggs. If hatchies, 2-4 (depending on the person) would be fine by me. smile.gif

I'd say around 4-6 would be a good trade as eggs. If hatchies, 2-4 (depending on the person) would be fine by me. smile.gif

I'm sad now...I have an IOU of 15. Oh well, lesson learned. Still gotta follow through with it though.

I'm sad now...I have an IOU of 15. Oh well, lesson learned. Still gotta follow through with it though.

Thats if I was trading, But many have greater values than me. smile.gif 15 even though it is on the high side, its still not a bad deal considering.

Thats if I was trading, But many have greater values than me. smile.gif 15 even though it is on the high side, its still not a bad deal considering.

Ok, thanks! Also, how many CB Silvers would a CB Gold be worth?

Ok, thanks! Also, how many CB Silvers would a CB Gold be worth?

I'd say about 3 or 4 Silvers for a Gold.

Bit of a specific question, but if I list 2 gemshards, a cheese, an aeon, and a red copper (all CB eggs) as an offer for a CB silver would that be fair? I don't want to go ahead and post it if it's not a good offer.

Bit of a specific question, but if I list 2 gemshards, a cheese, an aeon, and a red copper (all CB eggs) as an offer for a CB silver would that be fair? I don't want to go ahead and post it if it's not a good offer.

I think that would be a fair offer. It just depends if the other person is interested in those

Is there a reason everyone is asking for olive dragons right now? I'v seen like 3 different users looking for them in trades.

Are they being discontinued?!

I saw people talking about discontinuing those green jungle dragons and olives but i never thought it would happen!

Edited by blockEdragon