Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Just gonna point out that people tend to value alt halloweens less than alt holidays and valentines.

Plus, that's a purple ridgewing from a tan, so I'm not sure if people will consider the value even less. I imagine someone who doesn't have a 2g alt yet would raise the value of that, though, fail/common or not. smile.gif

Also for your question, people might be willing to give 4 storms for the xenos, not sure about the others. When in doubt, just put "best offer of storm hatchlings" and see how many they offer? smile.gif

Thank you. smile.gif

I know 4G prizes don't worth much, but if I need one with specific lineage, what should I offer? Will some cb hatchlings be enough?

It all depends on the breeder. Me, I'd take a nice 2nd gen or two from commons, etc. Just ask them.

To my experience, 4G Prize value ranges from a CB Xeno to a couple of common hatchies.

Some people breed them for free. I'm one of those people. biggrin.gif My collection isn't big, though.

How much is a 2nd gen val 09 worth?

I got 2 V day dragons for one. Might be worth more but I don't want to push my luck.

I got 2 V day dragons for one. Might be worth more but I don't want to push my luck.

Well, considering the fact that Valentines are extremely abundant right now, they are nearly worthless (well, common ones like Seeker and original, and messy lineaged.) However, would a second gen descended from a rare be worth anything? More specifically, a 2nd Gen Radiant Angel whose mother was a gold....?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/MxyCZ

I want to know if I can get something from this little guy.

Tango's trade was probably fair.

I traded my Hatchling 2G val 09 x aegis for a newly breed EGG 2G Heartseeker x Gold. My 2G val '09 was definately worth more, yet I quickly accepted the trade because I REALLY NEEDED a mate for my 2G Gold. Waiting 1 more year was not an option.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/MxyCZ

I want to know if I can get something from this little guy.

A similar valentine with CB Rares perhaps? Probably not 2G '09/Sweetling though, unless someone really needs that as mate. The 'CB' in the name does drops the value a little. Edited by Stormypulse

What is this worth for just in case?

I don't know for sure myself (I'm kind of a noob) but that seems pretty valuable to me. You might be able to get a CB Copper or rare Xenowyrm (like a Gaia) for that and if you get another valuable Valentine, I'm sure you'll be able to trade it for the new one that comes out sunday.

What is this worth for just in case?

In the trade threads, there seemed (to me, at least) quite a few people wanting a 2g from alt sweetling.

I'm sure you'll be able to trade it for the new one that comes out sunday.

Umm, since they are (possibly) limited to 2 per scroll, I guess trading for them is impossible.

My question: will I be able to get a 2nd gen from SA or a Prize dragon for two CB silvers? I'd love it, but I don't know if this would be fair on my side. What do you think?

I'm sure you'll be able to trade it for the new one that comes out sunday.

The new release is the only thing that drops in all biomes for 3 days, so there's really no point in trading for them. They are really easy to catch.

My question: will I be able to get a 2nd gen from SA or a Prize dragon for two CB silvers? I'd love it, but I don't know if this would be fair on my side. What do you think?

I'd say it depends completely on the cb prize/SA owner xd.png

2nd gen prizes can trade for anything from multiple golds, a couple of hatchies, a special lineage, or even be gifted. 2nd gen prizekins are often gifted or AP'd, 2 silvers is seriously overpaying for one.

I'm not sure about valentine prizekins, though - they are definitely more valueable than common prizekins, but there are a lot of cb prizes out there and they produce multi-clutches, so they are not as rare as it might seem at first. I think 1-2 silvers for one is fair, the problem is rather to find someone who's willing to trade one away. 2nd gen valentines from SA's are very valuable, since we all (including spriters) are limited to 2 cb per scroll, so I think 2 silvers is probably not enough for one.

The new release is the only thing that drops in all biomes for 3 days, so there's really no point in trading for them. They are really easy to catch.

Wait, they are the only ones that drop?!? Just those Valentines, no nothing else?! Okay, wow, I did not know that and was freaking out if I was going to be able to get one or not!

How much can worth 2G Gold from Holiday dragon? Yes, I already think about future mates for my Valentines...

Based on my limited experience, 2G golds are tricky, your offer has to be nice enough to tempt possible breeder to even want to attempt breeding their gold for a chance. Usually that's a sligthly less rare CB or other rare 2G/Bloodswap.

Trading 2G gold without another rare for swap is...doable...though...they are more likely to be gifted since DC folks are generous like that, especially if it's for mates. If you do not have CB rares, your best bet is stalking the AP for 2G rares/unique lineage to attempt a trade, since everyone's objective is building their lineage.

How much can worth 2G Gold from Holiday dragon? Yes, I already think about future mates for my Valentines...

Perhaps you can find a breeder who would trade you a 2g gold for a 3g (from whatever lineage you are able to breed)? Especially if it is a checker lineage they might have a mate for.

I remember a while back being able to trade Xenos for Coppers 1:1, but now that Xeno variations seem to have different values would it still be reasonable to ask for a Red Copper in exchange for a Chrono?

I remember a while back being able to trade Xenos for Coppers 1:1, but now that Xeno variations seem to have different values would it still be reasonable to ask for a Red Copper in exchange for a Chrono?

IDk i wouldnt give a copper up for just one crono but maybe for two

Hello everyone .. well i want to have a CB Gold Dragon and i spend so many times staring and refreshing in all the biomes but with no hope and no result except a heavy headache and some frustration i saw all the rare dragons and every dragon except the gold and silver ... so i wanted to know what are my chances if i even offered any of 2 dragons eggs on my scroll ( i have a CB silver pair ) or otherwise rather than gifting threads cus i applied too ..

so how can i get a CB Gold !!! i know thats what "Rare" means but ... i want one !!

Hello everyone .. well i want to have a CB Gold Dragon and i spend so many times staring and refreshing in all the biomes but with no hope and no result except a heavy headache and some frustration i saw all the rare dragons and every dragon except the gold and silver ... so i wanted to know what are my chances if i even offered any of 2 dragons eggs on my scroll ( i have a CB silver pair ) or otherwise rather than gifting threads cus i applied too ..

so how can i get a CB Gold !!! i know thats what "Rare" means but ... i want one !!

Hi Godzalla, the chances are pretty low...almost none...unless you have a generous experienced friend here. DC is innately design such that the "rich" get "richer" I understand your frustration, a CB Gold is something many on DC wants. I have only ever caught 1 CB Gold, in 5 years on DC back in 2009 and that was pure luck, it sat there for like a minute I believe, I was not refreshing for it.

Based on my experience, staring and refreshing the biomes for CB gold requires luck in 2 folds, first for the CB Gold to appear, second for you to click it fast enough. Frankly speaking, you cannot do much in the 5 minutes between waiting for biomes to refresh. It severely limit your reading/studying/surfing unless you are a great multitasker. It's to you to decide your commitment.

Of course, there seems to be many successful constant grabber on DC. You've got to admire their dedication and decide if you are willing to join their ranks and compete against them.

Moving forward, the best way to get a CB Gold for a newbie is to first increase your egg slots. With more slots you can slave for one, make a deal with someone beforehand, give them what they want. Or make a neglected. Get lucky in the AP for 2gen prize to trade for one, again you are better off with more slots. Or join a contest, there are threads available where the prize can be a CB Gold. It's easy to get envious and frustrated with unfulfilled desires but DC folks are generous, they just require a little work and commitment. And a little luck on your side to meet them at the right time. You'll get there!

Labour Under Correct Knowledge

DC is innately design such that the "rich" get "richer"

Not quite fair. More that the people with time and a fast connection/fast reflexes get them.

I understand your frustration, a CB Gold is something many on DC wants. I have only ever caught 1 CB Gold, in 5 years on DC back in 2009 and that was pure luck, it sat there for like a minute I believe, I was not refreshing for it.

Based on my experience, staring and refreshing the biomes for CB gold requires luck in 2 folds, first for the CB Gold to appear, second for you to click it fast enough. Frankly speaking, you cannot do much in the 5 minutes between waiting for biomes to refresh. It severely limit your reading/studying/surfing unless you are a great multitasker. It's to you to decide your commitment.

Of course, there seems to be many successful constant grabber on DC. You've got to admire their dedication and decide if you are willing to join their ranks and compete against them.

Moving forward, the best way to get a CB Gold for a newbie is to first increase your egg slots. With more slots you can slave for one, make a deal with someone beforehand, give them what they want. Or make a neglected. Get lucky in the AP for 2gen prize to trade for one, again you are better off with more slots. Or join a contest, there are threads available where the prize can be a CB Gold. It's easy to get envious and frustrated with unfulfilled desires but DC folks are generous, they just require a little work and commitment. And a little luck on your side to meet them at the right time. You'll get there!

Yes indeed - LUCK. I have caught one since 2010 - and was given two more out of the blue. I live in hope of catching my fourth to have two pairs....

Not quite fair. More that the people with time and a fast connection/fast reflexes get them.

Yes indeed - LUCK. I have caught one since 2010 - and was given two more out of the blue. I live in hope of catching my fourth to have two pairs....

Haha, true that, I meant that in a matter to say that as long as you have time, you can get "rich" with dragons on DC wub.gif Fast reflexes or not is beyond our control (to a certain extend anyway).

Oh, that's nice! I'm hoping for 1 more myself for a pair, good luck!

Hi Godzalla, the chances are pretty low...almost none...unless you have a generous experienced friend here. DC is innately design such that the "rich" get "richer" I understand your frustration, a CB Gold is something many on DC wants. I have only ever caught 1 CB Gold, in 5 years on DC back in 2009 and that was pure luck, it sat there for like a minute I believe, I was not refreshing for it.

i joined recently i know and its like a dream and looks like it even a dream for biggest and oldest players so i see it very early to have that dream for myself lol thats very funny and challengey ..

i have many generous friends here but i dont think it will work on the CB Gold .. although i have some nice 2G gold and silver and a CB silver .. those cant work to trade for a CB Gold like 4:1 !

yeah you are right ... i saw a gold egg once as i remember and i sat there too for a minute looking to it unbelieving until its gone .. all the words i remember is " metallic - reflective " and that was it .. so yes thats the biggest fold

i'm good at multitasking i guess but until i get frustrated i lose my focus i ll continue refreshing biomes like forever to get one !!

yes i wonder the same how those people manage to get that many CB silvers and golds !! i wondered a lot is there a way or something im missing ! but it looks ike pure luck and internet speed !! i agree totally on the Luck thing but the internet speed i see it very unfair ..

im almost there at the silver trophy and im working on it to have more slots opened smile.gif

"make a deal with someone beforehand"

you mean to make a deal with a good catcher to catch me one for something i offer in advance ?!

"make a neglected" i bet thats harder than finding a cb gold !! and will always end up with dead eggs on my scroll

im looking for a 2G but still the problem what i ll trade for a 2G prize ? although as i mentioned i have CB Silver pair can i breed them for a 2G ?

"join a contest" that sounds good but i know i have a very bad luck in contests

i ll keep looking and hoping to get one then smile.gif