Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Anyway, I am wondering how many Storm hatchies of any lineage I could get for a jungle copper?? I asked for 4 last time, but I feel like I was undervaluing it maybe..

4 of any lineage is a great deal. I asked this question before and it appears that 10-15 any lineage storms for a copper seems to be the norm, especially green.

Can I get a CB xeno for a CB lunar herald?

Pyros and Astrapis are the easiest Xenos to catch in my experience, so they'd be equivalent to a Lunar Herald. The others are more valuable than a Lunar.

speaking of rare lines

any thoughts on what a 4g from this extremely rare line might bring?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Cge2k

Maybe a 3 gen from another less rare line ? I tried to PM you but your box is full sad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

speaking of rare lines

any thoughts on what a 4g from this extremely rare line might bring?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Cge2k

In my experience, pretty much nothing :/ I have an extremely rare line I can breed 3rd gens from and I can't get any offers on it when I post

Quick question would it be outrageous for me to ask for a couple 2g blusangs for a chicken egg?

In my experience, pretty much nothing :/ I have an extremely rare line I can breed 3rd gens from and I can't get any offers on it when I post

If you are breeding extremely rare 3G prizes and getting no offers, you are asking for way too much. Their value depends on the collector and what they have on hand, but it is definitely very high.

As for the 4G, I wouldn't really value any 4G prize, (almost) no matter the lineage, above a CB copper or so. There are a few exceptions I personally would trade far more for, and I'm sure every collector has these exceptions.

Quick question would it be outrageous for me to ask for a couple 2g blusangs for a chicken egg?

2 for 1 seems fair? Depends on the other parent I suppose, with commons seems alright. You can only push a chicken lover so far cool.gif

Edited by Stormypulse

If you are breeding extremely rare 3G prizes and getting no offers, you are asking for way too much. Their value depends on the collector and what they have on hand, but it is definitely very high.

Initially yes because I wanted to see what I could get with a few add ons at my end. But even when I dropped the price I basically had to give it away before it grew up :/

I will breed you as many 2G Blusangs as you want for a chicken. Or even free. I have way too many CB Blusangs and it's hard to find people who want their babies. sad.gif

Interesting to hear replies, didn't think I would get rares, but kind of wondered if they would be worth a couple of uncommons or low gen holly, HM, spriter kind of stuff. If/when I do get a shiny egg I plan to toss it on a thread and see what comes my way if I leave it pretty much open to offers for a good while.

Recently I've been trying to make Neglecteds, its going okay (first two died because I fell asleep, 3rd was too early to add to fansites so it hatched into a normal dragon) I'm getting close.

I'm wondering how much a Neglected would be worth? And whether a Ungendered Adult would be worth more. I'm guessing I could ask for a few CB Silvers/Golds, maybe a 2G Prize, thoughts?

Other thoughts, How many/which ones:

• Xenowyrms

Nebulas

Unbreedables

(3G?) Prizes

Alts

Edited by dinogummi

Recently I've been trying to make Neglecteds, its going okay (first two died because I fell asleep, 3rd was too early to add to fansites so it hatched into a normal dragon) I'm getting close.

I'm wondering how much a Neglected would be worth? And whether a Ungendered Adult would be worth more. I'm guessing I could ask for a few CB Silvers/Golds, maybe a 2G Prize, thoughts?

1 CB ND can go for 1-2 CB Golds or 3-4 CB Silvers

2nd Gen Prize is iffy, I have traded 1 ND for a 2nd Gen Prize before (only once) but mostly it is 2-4 CB NDs for 1 2nd Gen Prize

Genderless and Will Gender NDs tend to have the same value, it depends on what the person your trading with wants

1 CB ND can go for 1-2 CB Golds or 3-4 CB Silvers

2nd Gen Prize is iffy, I have traded 1 ND for a 2nd Gen Prize before (only once) but mostly it is 2-4 CB NDs for 1 2nd Gen Prize

Genderless and Will Gender NDs tend to have the same value, it depends on what the person your trading with wants

Hmm, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you smile.gif

I'm guessing people want CBs because it's neater?

Hmm, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you smile.gif

I'm guessing people want CBs because it's neater?

that really depends on the person, some like lineaged NDs others like CB NDs

most lineaged NDs are made for the Experimenter themselves

that really depends on the person, some like lineaged NDs others like CB NDs

most lineaged NDs are made for the Experimenter themselves

Agreed. I usually make CB NDs for trade because that's what people ask for, but I personally prefer lineaged NDs for myself because you can see what they were - they have a history and a family. A CB ND could have been anything. smile.gif

What CB Spessartine is worth now? Do I have a chance to get one for CB Red Copper? Or CB Copper + something (for example CB Mageia Xeno)? What offer would be good for it?

What would be a reasonable trade for these eggs/hatchlings (individually or all at once)?

4x CB Blusang (3 hatchies)

2x CB Coppers (1 red, 1 green)

4x CB Ice hatchlings

8x CB Xenos (2 Gaia, 3 Chrono, 1 Pyro, 2 Mageia, all but 2 are hatchies)

3G Bronze Shimmer from 2015 line

What would be a reasonable 'price' for these? I'm trying to trade them all for a 2G prize or almost all for a CB metal (obviously not copper), but they don't seem to be worth that much. That's why I'm asking, what ARE they worth, so I can maybe ask for a trade I can make? huh.gif

Edited by Yunako

What is a green copper going for these days? Is it on par with a CB gold? A few chickens?

I've been trying to trade one for nearly a week, and the only offer I got were two Gaia Xenos.

What is a green copper going for these days? Is it on par with a CB gold? A few chickens?

Not even close to a CB gold. Maybe 6:1 if the person with the gold is generous/needs green coppers.

Probably worth about one chicken, or ~2:1 with a CB silver.

Not even close to a CB gold. Maybe 6:1 if the person with the gold is generous/needs green coppers.

Probably worth about one chicken, or ~2:1 with a CB silver.

Ha! Shows how out of the trading loop I am.

Thanks for the input, both of you.

Edited by littleblackdog

I'm wondering the trade value in Storm hatchlings for these eggs:

Paper

CB Xenos

CB trios

Edited by AppleMango

I caught a 2nd gen from a spriter's alt. Is that worth anything?

Here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DMhvO

Yes, they are worth a lot. I'm not sure how much exactly but I think I have seen them on the same level as 2g prizes and CB metals