Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Not quite fair. More that the people with time and a fast connection/fast reflexes get them.

Yes indeed - LUCK. I have caught one since 2010 - and was given two more out of the blue. I live in hope of catching my fourth to have two pairs....

thats the worst part of it ... " internet connection " although i have something in between not too high nor low .. but still not fair to count on something like that ?

ya luck of the luckiest !! hahaha

thats the worst part of it ... " internet connection " although i have something in between not too high nor low .. but still not fair to count on something like that ?

ya luck of the luckiest !! hahaha

What else can TJ do, though ? He cannot control the world's connection speed... I mean - I'm OK in the UK (not great, but OK) - but in Canada I am even capped on top of being slow, and the only way I can play is to take my tablet to a coffee shop in town !

And yes I know the feeling - I once refreshed through a gold in the desert THREE times and then realised what the bleep I had done - too late sad.gif

But if you will settle for a 2 gen - PM me after Valentine's and I'll see what I can do.

i joined recently i know and its like a dream and looks like it even a dream for biggest and oldest players so i see it very early to have that dream for myself lol thats very funny and challengey ..

Very True, so try not to get frustrated, it can take a very long time.

trades- you can try 'rolling' valuable eggs until you have enough to offer for a gold.

Every time you catch a a silver, copper, almandine or something else of high value keep those. If they hatch trade the hatchies for eggs of the same kind. Keep adding to your collection until have at least 4 valuable eggs to trade at one time.

What else can TJ do, though ? He cannot control the world's connection speed... I mean - I'm OK in the UK (not great, but OK) - but in Canada I am even capped on top of being slow, and the only way I can play is to take my tablet to a coffee shop in town !

And yes I know the feeling - I once refreshed through a gold in the desert THREE times and then realised what the bleep I had done - too late sad.gif

But if you will settle for a 2 gen - PM me after Valentine's and I'll see what I can do.

ofc he cant ... i didnt mean that smile.gif and ofc it is something international and honestly way better than many other greedy games

this game is very much cool and awesome although we may agree on its unfair to count on something like the worldwide internet connections speed but in sametime no one can ever do anything to fix this !! otherwise it will be no fun if all dragons are reachy and easy to get and breed i know

btw my internet connection is good and i managed to catch many good stuff off the cave .. i was just speaking in general smile.gif

i have missed many many eggs and hatchlings from both the Cave and AP that now i dont care if i missed any as i already did and a lot ! hahahaha smile.gif

2G is perfect smile.gif i have couple 2G golds and few others 4 and more G

on the other side im very good at silver dragon smile.gifsmile.gif cant complain ! xd.png

Very True, so try not to get frustrated, it can take a very long time.

trades- you can try 'rolling' valuable eggs until you have enough to offer for a gold.

Every time you catch a a silver, copper, almandine or something else of high value keep those. If they hatch trade the hatchies for eggs of the same kind. Keep adding to your collection until have at least 4 valuable eggs to trade at one time.

i ll try my best not to get frustrated and in fact i managed to do many many many successful trades and got many awesome stuff that i adore my scroll and just scrolling down through it smile.gif

since i joined i havent seen any almandine , silver , leetle .. rather than that i saw everything else ( Saw ) hahaha smile.gif sometimes i stood off some things like Dinos as not all ppl like them nor do i so why would i take something cant trade or keep ! did that too in a paper and a chicken egg recently ..

that sounds very nice .. 1 hatchling = 2 eggs ?

Anyone here experienced in 2g prizekin trading?

I caught this today when I was looking for 2g Heartstealers. I don't breed prizes, so I'm a bit out of my element. ^^;

What would be the worth of one? I'm still toying with the idea of keeping this, but I don't have any CB Golds(are they even worth golds?) or anything like that, and I'm unsure what would be too much/too little to ask for. smile.gif

that sounds very nice .. 1 hatchling = 2 eggs ?

'trading up' is trading two or three or more eggs or hatchies for one egg or hatchie that is more valuable.

"rolling" eggs is trading one hatchie for one egg of the same kind. It's just a way of making sure that you don't lose valuable trade fodder by having it grow up on your scroll before you find a good trade

to get a gold you would probably need to trade up a lot of eggs and hatchies and then roll eggs until you get several uncommon eggs that you could trade for a gold

You can try to trade up for the silver and coppers. (Unbreedables like chickens can be hard to trade though)

Right now people are looking for storm hatchies for the holly contest, so that might be something you could do. Catch and hatch a bunch of those and trade them for something more valuable.

I played for four years before I caught my first cb gold, trading up might seem like a slow way to get a gold but it's faster than spending years hoping to get lucky!

I caught this today when I was looking for 2g Heartstealers. I don't breed prizes, so I'm a bit out of my element. ^^;

What would be the worth of one? I'm still toying with the idea of keeping this, but I don't have any CB Golds(are they even worth golds?) or anything like that, and I'm unsure what would be too much/too little to ask for. smile.gif

I will share with you my recent experience, maybe that will be somehow helpful smile.gif

I got one 2nd gen valentine prizekin and a 3rd gen valentine/prize checker for one CB silver and I was really happy with this trade. So... not so sure about that gold fellow smile.gif

'trading up' is trading two or three or more eggs or hatchies for one egg or hatchie that is more valuable.

"rolling" eggs is trading one hatchie for one egg of the same kind. It's just a way of making sure that you don't lose valuable trade fodder by having it grow up on your scroll before you find a good trade

to get a gold you would probably need to trade up a lot of eggs and hatchies and then roll eggs until you get several uncommon eggs that you could trade for a gold

You can try to trade up for the silver and coppers. (Unbreedables like chickens can be hard to trade though)

Right now people are looking for storm hatchies for the holly contest, so that might be something you could do. Catch and hatch a bunch of those and trade them for something more valuable.

I played for four years before I caught my first cb gold, trading up might seem like a slow way to get a gold but it's faster than spending years hoping to get lucky!

aha ok .. thanks for explaining the expressions to me smile.gif

i got your point and that explains something i saw before and didnt know why ppl do that and whats the point but now it makes A LOT of sense .. Thanks smile.gif

i ll try my best maybe will offer some Silver X ( mate of your choice )IOU to anyone who will accept such offer and will also/meanwhile work on prizes specially that i adore tinsels they are so gorgeous and majestic smile.gif

storm hatchlings .... hmmm thats a very decent idea ! Thank You So Much happy.gif

If I only had a CB gold to spare I'd trade it for that. But I NEED my fourth, if I ever get one. It would take a LOT to make me give that beauty up though.

Edited by fuzzbucket

it worth a lot and for me honestly ? i'd never ever trade or let go such beauty !!

you are soo lucky smile.gif

"make a deal with someone beforehand"

you mean to make a deal with a good catcher to catch me one for something i offer in advance ?!

"make a neglected" i bet thats harder than finding a cb gold !! and will always end up with dead eggs on my scroll

im looking for a 2G but still the problem what i ll trade for a 2G prize ? although as i mentioned i have CB Silver pair can i breed them for a 2G ?

"join a contest" that sounds good but i know i have a very bad luck in contests

i ll keep looking and hoping to get one then smile.gif

Yea that would work, or if that someone is asking for something doable (like crazy amount of storm hatchlings), you can hope to PM him/her fast to secure a deal.

Well...in terms of difficulty for ND I rank them the same as gold, pick your poison really...As for 2G...they can be harder to trade than golds, the irony! Mostly because it wont be right to trade gifted 2G...

Oh well, still worth a try? I have not done so myself because I am a spontaneous player, and I dont like commiting to huge IOUs/long contest. But that's still an option.

Looking at your scroll, you're doing really well already smile.gif Good luck and have fun!

Yea that would work, or if that someone is asking for something doable (like crazy amount of storm hatchlings), you can hope to PM him/her fast to secure a deal.

Well...in terms of difficulty for ND I rank them the same as gold, pick your poison really...As for 2G...they can be harder to trade than golds, the irony! Mostly because it wont be right to trade gifted 2G...

Oh well, still worth a try? I have not done so myself because I am a spontaneous player, and I dont like commiting to huge IOUs/long contest. But that's still an option.

Looking at your scroll, you're doing really well already smile.gif Good luck and have fun!

i guess storms now are the currency for good trades ? and the prize is CB Holly ?

i think they are more rare than a Gold .. ! have u made any ? CB Prize would buy a new Earth hahahah xd.png

i guess i cant do it too same as your case so i ll just hope i can catch a gold from cave one day one year smile.gif i dont like IOUs too but sometimes u have to accept to get stuff u need andin return u must accept IOU for your stuff as you found someone accepting for the thing you need

yup im more picky now than few weeks before smile.gif Thanks smile.gif

and oh btw .. i found a Val09 from Gold .. smile.gif i guess thats too rare too ! smile.gif

The prize is a holly, but not a CB Holly.

I think last year was even just lucky to get a 2g holly donation, otherwise they are random gen'd hollies.

---

@teashell, it depends on whether you find someone who's really okay with parting with a cb metal for it, otherwise I'd suggest for a swap for another lineage you like (totally not discouraging asking for CB metals if you're accepting IOUs anyway). But as it is with other prizekins, it depends on whether you find someone who has what you're asking for and thinks that it's worth a cb gold.

@godzalla, it's not THAT hard to make an ND if you know how to make it. :x While they often go 1:1 with golds, I've actually had more success making NDs than getting golds.

(p.s. we're not allowed to talk about how to make it on the forums so i'm just gonna stop with this statement)

aha ok i thought its a CB holly ..

thats awesome smile.gif nice 2G holly

hmm ok got your point, yea i read its against the rules to talk about NDs here ..

I don't have much experience trading 2ndGen Spriter Alts so any idea what this would be worth? I'm not really interested in swaps for other Spriter alt offspring so I'm trying to look at other options

Edit:Thanks for the input ^^

Edited by Isuzu

I don't have much experience trading 2ndGen Spriter Alts so any idea what this would be worth? I'm not really interested in swaps for other Spriter alt offspring so I'm trying to look at other options

Put it up, just ask for offers. There's PLENTY of people who love collecting these and will throw whatever they can at you. You can always try for a 2nd Gen Prize - there's actually one in the trade thread right now asking for 2nd Gens from Alts.

I've seen Spriter's Alts go for something as simple as "pretty lineages" or hoards of Common/Uncommon/Rare CB hatchlings, to 2nd/3rd Gen Prizes.

Edited by Areous

People love 2nd gen alt offspring, so they don't go cheap. I caught 4 2nd gen spriter's alt offspring between Halloween and Christmas, and I traded off 2. One got me two CB neglected dragons, it was a PB Halloween alt. The other got me a 3rd gen holly from a rarer honerable mention female holly line, it was a 2nd gen from holiday/holiday where the egg was the non alt dragon. That's my limited experience lol.

People love 2nd gen alt offspring, so they don't go cheap. I caught 4 2nd gen spriter's alt offspring between Halloween and Christmas, and I traded off 2. One got me two CB neglected dragons, it was a PB Halloween alt. The other got me a 3rd gen holly from a rarer honerable mention female holly line, it was a 2nd gen from holiday/holiday where the egg was the non alt dragon. That's my limited experience lol.

That was me tongue.gif The only Holly I would ever keep over a Spriter's Alt baby would have to be a 2nd Gen (or a CB, of course) tehe. (But that's just me!)

Either way, trading for & with Alts almost always entirely depends on who's trading. Infinis has been fairly generous with a lot of her Alts, as well as plenty of other Spriters, but Tiki (that Mistletoe is hers) tends to only trade her alts for 2nd Gen Prizes. Generalizations and my experience are just that though. Take it for what you will smile.gif

What would a Purple Dino be worth?

Also, what would a Cheese be worth?

And CB Ice?

Also have a 3rd gen stairstep silver metallic with Halloween dragons (Calligene and Grave). Any idea about it's worth? I know probably not a lot since it's with holidays, but some people might like it.

Would any of these get me a CB Gaia Xenowyrm? I really need a CB Gaia, but can't seem to find a trade for one at all. People want crazy stuff. Are Gaias really worth that much now?

Edited by Yunako

What would a Purple Dino be worth?

Also, what would a Cheese be worth?

And CB Ice?

Also have a 3rd gen stairstep silver metallic with Halloween dragons (Calligene and Grave). Any idea about it's worth? I know probably not a lot since it's with holidays, but some people might like it.

Would any of these get me a CB Gaia Xenowyrm? I really need a CB Gaia, but can't seem to find a trade for one at all. People want crazy stuff. Are Gaias really worth that much now?

I tend to treat the CB unbreedables (dinos, cheese, papers, chickens) roughly the same, with the exception of the green dino which seems to be much more common than the rest. The CB trio dragons (ice) seem on par with the unbreedables.

Personally, I've been trading the unbreedables and trios for 2 storm hatchlings of any lineage. The same applies to most of the CB xenowyrms, where I get 2 hatchlings for a xenowyrm egg, or 3 hatchlings for a xeno hatchling - with the exception of the Gaia xenowyrm, where I ask for 4 hatchlings. I don't think I've had anyone offer more, but I usually get an offer near-instantly. So maybe I'm asking too little for them? wink.gif

I don't think any one of the unbreedables/trios are worth a Gaia as a 1:1 trade. Maybe if you offered 2 or 3 of them for a Gaia, or some hatchlings instead of eggs.

Gaias seem to be the rarest/most sought after xenowyrm, but I seem to find them more often than the others.

I just caught a Red Dino Egg.

Is it reasonable to ask for a Paper Egg, or a Magma Egg, or a Thunder Egg?

Seems fair to me. Unbreedables go 1:1 for eachother easily. Trios seem to be around the same value as well, though this one depends more on the other person since some people like unbreedables more than others. But in general, yeah another unbreedable or a Trio seems like a fair trade for a dino.

Yeah, I think you could ask for a Magma AND a Thunder!

Yeah, I think you could ask for a Magma AND a Thunder!

Well, you could ask for a 2nd gen prize also, but let's be reasonable tongue.gif CB Trios are roughly worth as much as unbreedables, the problem is, you have to find a person that values unbreedables higher than dragons actually able to breed. But 1:1 one trade seems fair, no doubt here smile.gif

Edited by ewi122

I know this isn't a trade question, but I dunno where to post it.

How do people catch CB Gaia Xenos? I have seen more CB silvers than I have CB Gaias. Are these the new Alamandine/Spessartines? Is what I have now all I'm ever going to get? Basically, what is the rarity of these dragons? huh.gif

Actual trade question: What can I get for 2 chickens, 2 dinos (one green, one purple), and a 3rd gen Silver metallic stair from Halloweens (she is NOT messy and is influenced correctly)?

Do you think all those eggs/hatchies are enough to get me a Gaia Xeno? Or do I need to try and catch CB metals for one?

Also, are any of the above worth a 3G Prize (common or uncommon line, I don't care)?

Sorry for so many questions. I just don't know what to do. I've tried everything to get a CB Gaia, including camping the Jungle for 9 hours straight and spamming refresh constantly, and nothing works. sad.gif