Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Would it be possible to get a 3rd gen tinsel with 2 CB Xeno hatchies (Chrono and Astrapi) or two Chicken hatchies? Or is that too low an offer? Should I offer another CB Xeno, like a Thalassa or another unbreedable like a Dino? Or a CB Blusang?

I think 2 CB Xenos is a good offer. I've managed to get a 3G Prize for that more than once. Never tried trading chickens, though.

Would it be possible to get a 3rd gen tinsel with 2 CB Xeno hatchies (Chrono and Astrapi) or two Chicken hatchies? Or is that too low an offer? Should I offer another CB Xeno, like a Thalassa or another unbreedable like a Dino? Or a CB Blusang?

I trade my 3rd Gen Prizes for 2 CB Xenos/Trios/Unbreedables, 4 CB Un/Common Hatchlings, or 6 Un/Common Hatchlings any lineage

so I say what your offering is fair for a 3rd gen prize but you need the right person to see your trade

Hello everyone .. i wanted to ask about 2 things

1- what does a 2G Silver from Silver X Aegis or from silver X Mutamore worth and can it worth a CB Xenos or coppers ?

2- what does a 4G or 5G prizekins worth ?

Thanks

What 2G or 3G Almadines from rares can worth? I know, CBs are very rare, but I suppose, they are easier to breed then metals, especially when breeding with Holidays? Do they worth 2-3 gen Silvers? Or can I get one for a cb Xeno?

2- what does a 4G or 5G prizekins worth ?

Nothing. Even 4g prizes aren't worth more than a common, and 5g prizes are entirely worthless. Prizefails are worth even less.

What 2G or 3G Almadines from rares can worth? I know, CBs are very rare, but I suppose, they are easier to breed then metals, especially when breeding with Holidays? Do they worth 2-3 gen Silvers? Or can I get one for a cb Xeno?

Bred Almandines are worth almost nothing. They're almost impossible to catch in the cave, but breed very well.

Edited by AGYK

Nothing. Even 4g prizes aren't worth more than a common, and 5g prizes are entirely worthless. Prizefails are worth even less.

not even some messy BSA hatchlings ?!!!!

not even some messy BSA hatchlings ?!!!!

I think you could get 1-2 messy BSA hatchies if it was a 4-5G prize, but prizekins higher than 2G really don't have much value (except EG prizekins, but only for people with similiar EG prizes). People abandon them or gift them in Departure thread but even there some of them may wait for a long time to be picked up.

And messy BSA hatchlings are still BSA hatchlings, they worth more than not messy fresh bred BSA eggs which take egg slots for at least 3 days until you hatch them. In my opinion it would be easier to get 1-2 nice lineaged BSA eggs for it if somebody really liked the pairing, otherwise it'll be hard to trade it for something nice.

I think you could get 1-2 messy BSA hatchies if it was a 4-5G prize, but prizekins higher than 2G really don't have much value (except EG prizekins, but only for people with similiar EG prizes). People abandon them or gift them in Departure thread but even there some of them may wait for a long time to be picked up.

And messy BSA hatchlings are still BSA hatchlings, they worth more than not messy fresh bred BSA eggs which take egg slots for at least 3 days until you hatch them. In my opinion it would be easier to get 1-2 nice lineaged BSA eggs for it if somebody really liked the pairing, otherwise it'll be hard to trade it for something nice.

hmmmm okay then thanks for the advice ..

and what about the 2G metals ? for example i have a pair of CB silvers .. if i offered to pair any of them with any other mate your choice what could i get in return ?

hmmmm okay then thanks for the advice ..

and what about the 2G metals ? for example i have a pair of CB silvers .. if i offered to pair any of them with any other mate your choice what could i get in return ?

This really depends on the mate. I would be cautious about offering a silver from common. You might be trying up your silver for months or more! However, if you're lucky and get the silver outcome, it can be fairly valuable to someone looking. Your best bet is to find someone looking then try to breed that, and hope you get lucky. I would (and have) paid CB coppers and multiple CB xenos for a silver/gold from a common mate, when it's one I need for a lineage. However, breeding something without having a specific person to offer the offspring to is always risky. You might not have anyone interested at the time you have it available. Hence the suggestion to find people looking THEN breed. smile.gif

What can I get for a green dino?

I traded a green dino for a regular Ridgewing (purple) with a cool code. I think with unbreedables it depends if you can find someone who wants them. There are a few (VERY few) people willing to trade 3G prizes for unbreedables, but there are some who are trading things like Tan Ridgewings and CB Nebulas that specify no unbreedables. Poor Dinos.

Make em' breedable! laugh.gif

What is reasonable to ask in trade for a CB Tsunami Wyvern hatchling? I usually just ask for offers, but I'm curious.

What is reasonable to ask in trade for a CB Tsunami Wyvern hatchling? I usually just ask for offers, but I'm curious.

I see these all the time in the Coast, but since it's a hatchling, you could probably get at least 2 super common hatchies and maybe a semi-uncommon hatchie swap, like a Nebula. I would trade an unbreedable (Dino, Cheese) or a Nebula/Tan Ridgewing for it. I actually need one for a tinsel lineage... laugh.gif

What can I get for a green dino?

I several times got cb Xenowyrms for Dinos. Also you can get another unbreedable or a few BSA hatchlings.

What are 3G tinsels worth? From an old grandparent, like Dawn's Silver Medal. Are 2 CB Xenos and a CB Ice a worthy offer? Or is that not enough? Should I be offering 4+ CB Xenos plus the CB Ice? The person turned down the offer of 2 Xenos plus a CB Ice, so I'm wondering if increasing the amount of Xenos will help my chances.

I used to have no issue getting 3G tinsels for just 1 Xeno, but now it seems people are asking for over 3 CB rares for just one from a common line. Did I miss the part where 3G prizes became super "expensive" again? huh.gif

What could I get for a Gaia Xenowyrm hatchling that's Cave Born?

Gaias are the hardest Xenos to catch in my experience, so they could be worth a single Brown or Red Copper. A CB Ice would also be roughly equivalent.

Edited by obelisk_light

Gaias are the hardest Xenos to catch in my experience, so they could be worth a single Brown or Red Copper. A CB Ice would also be roughly equivalent.

What about like, chicken or paper dragons? o_o or should I just offer and see what happens?

Can you tell I'm new to this xd.png

What about like, chicken or paper dragons? o_o or should I just offer and see what happens?

Can you tell I'm new to this xd.png

Yep, that should work out rather quickly, I'd say a gaia is even worth slightly more than a chicken or paper. Also, I think it's worth slightly more than a cb ice, trios are not that rare.

Yep, that should work out rather quickly, I'd say a gaia is even worth slightly more than a chicken or paper. Also, I think it's worth slightly more than a cb ice, trios are not that rare.

I second this. Trios aren't rare, so you can definitely get more than that.

What are 3G tinsels worth? From an old grandparent, like Dawn's Silver Medal. Are 2 CB Xenos and a CB Ice a worthy offer? Or is that not enough? Should I be offering 4+ CB Xenos plus the CB Ice? The person turned down the offer of 2 Xenos plus a CB Ice, so I'm wondering if increasing the amount of Xenos will help my chances.

I used to have no issue getting 3G tinsels for just 1 Xeno, but now it seems people are asking for over 3 CB rares for just one from a common line. Did I miss the part where 3G prizes became super "expensive" again? huh.gif

While lines from older prizes usually aren't worth as much, exceptions are definitely made for new/rare* lines from specific prizes, regardless of the prize's age. The one you were offering on only has one 2nd Gen and that was the first 3rd Gen ever produced, and it's from a newer mate, so it's easy to see why it might get some high offers.

*"Rare" is a bit subjective, but, generally speaking, they are lines that have very few descendants. This is usually due to either the owner of the line not breeding much or the common mate being notoriously difficult to get prizes out of. (ex. Frostbites. Some prizes who have tried them just have walls of prizekin Frosts on their progeny, and I'm still not sure if there's a 4th Gen anywhere yet, but I haven't checked recently.)

Edited by 11th

While lines from older prizes usually aren't worth as much, exceptions are definitely made for new/rare* lines from specific prizes, regardless of the prize's age. The one you were offering on only has one 2nd Gen and that was the first 3rd Gen ever produced, and it's from a newer mate, so it's easy to see why it might get some high offers.

*"Rare" is a bit subjective, but, generally speaking, they are lines that have very few descendants. This is usually due to either the owner of the line not breeding much or the common mate being notoriously difficult to get prizes out of. (ex. Frostbites. Some prizes who have tried them just have walls of prizekin Frosts on their progeny, and I'm still not sure if there's a 4th Gen anywhere yet, but I haven't checked recently.)

Still....seems 4+ Xenos and a Trio is a bit high. I was outright GIVEN a 4G shimmer who was the only 4G from his line (and born of the only 2nd/3rd gen from his line). I guess it depends on what the person trading it considers high-value. I will never have any CB metals, so I really don't know any other way than Xenos/Trios/Blusangs/Coppers to get tinsels lower than 4G, unless I get lucky in the Departure thread.

Speaking of Blusangs, are these even worth trying to trade anymore? I have 2 (one a female hatchie) and haven't got a single offer, not even a cheese or a pyro Xeno. Heck, not even a Stripe or Balloon (which *points to sig* I will always take). blink.gif

Speaking of Blusangs, are these even worth trying to trade anymore? I have 2 (one a female hatchie) and haven't got a single offer, not even a cheese or a pyro Xeno. Heck, not even a Stripe or Balloon (which *points to sig* I will always take). blink.gif

Blusangs aren't that hard to catch anymore. I manage to catch them quite regularly, while I haven't been able to catch a xeno since the flood of their release. So they aren't worth as much as they once used to, but a CB xeno is not a too high demand, imo

Anyway, I still manage to trade a CB Blusang for a Cb Xeno. So it's absolutely not impossible, but patience is the key wink.gif

Blusangs aren't that hard to catch anymore. I manage to catch them quite regularly, while I haven't been able to catch a xeno since the flood of their release. So they aren't worth as much as they once used to, but a CB xeno is not a too high demand, imo

Anyway, I still manage to trade a CB Blusang for a Cb Xeno. So it's absolutely not impossible, but patience is the key wink.gif

I've been trying to get the female off my hands since she was an egg. Plenty of patience with them, just...no one seems interested, which is why I was wondering if they were even considered rare anymore. Heck, at this point, I'd be happy to take a couple CB Stripes or Balloons for her (but Balloons seem pretty uncommon, since I know there are balloon hoarders lurking out there). laugh.gif

Sorry for the kind of silly question, but can somebody give me a quick summary of how I.O.Us work? I think I get the base concept, but I need a bit of clarification. sad.gif