Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I can't speak for everyone, but I have had a difficult time trading 3g metal checkers recently.

Anyone else having that issue?

Could I get a 2nd gen prize or a CB silver for a CB ice, gemshard hatchie and a chicken?

Could I get a 2nd gen prize or a CB silver for a CB ice, gemshard hatchie and a chicken?

Anyone can correct me if I am mistaken, but I believe 2G prize are usually worth the same or more depending on the person than CB Golds (since CB prizes are only obtainable from the winter event/raffle) so trading a 2G prize for a trio, gemshard, or unbreedable is probably low.

CB Silvers are a bit lower in "worth" for trading than 2G prizes & CB Golds, but the same applies since trios and gemshards drop more often than silvers, however, sometimes CB Silver trades ask for trios. Just depends. Unbreedables depends on the user, some like to collect them, but usually they will want more one unbreedable for a CB Silver or 2G prize.

Edited by ~X~

Hi, I have question about an IOU trade and I need help sad.gif

A month ago I accepted someone's IOU offer and sent her my two CB silvers. She said she will talk to me later, but I never hear back from her since then. I knew the IOU item might take time, so I didn't poke her again until three days ago I noticed that I'm not on her IOU list. She didn't reply my PM for three days, and I just know that she sent PM to my friend today to ask to offer IOU.

What should I do?

Thank you!

How does a CB Green Copper measure against a 2G Gold? How about against a CB Xeno?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

It feels like CB Green Copper > CB Xeno = CB Red Copper > CB Brown Copper

I don't know how does it measure against 2G Gold, but I feel like they are equivalent.

Hi, I have question about an IOU trade and I need help sad.gif

A month ago I accepted someone's IOU offer and sent her my two CB silvers. She said she will talk to me later, but I never hear back from her since then. I knew the IOU item might take time, so I didn't poke her again until three days ago I noticed that I'm not on her IOU list. She didn't reply my PM for three days, and I just know that she sent PM to my friend today to ask to offer IOU.

What should I do?

Thank you!

Nothing you can do, IOUs are between players

if you have been scammed you have been scammed, and public black lists are against the rules

Since gifting threads are under Trading, I was wondering if someone could answer something. Because I collect almost exclusively CBs, I can breed only 2nd Gens for the AP and the occasional 3rd or 4th Gen Prize. What do you think I should breed for the AP? Rares with Rares? Rares with uncommons? Thoughts?

Rare x rare usually results in no eggs, so I like to do rares with uncommons, or BSA red and pinks.

Some things that are fairly easy to breed but not commonly seen in the AP are coppers, gemstones, almandines and spessartines, trios, avatars, hybrids, xenos, lunar heralds and maybe gold wyverns. Second gens from holidays are good too. Those things are usually snatched up quickly if the lineages are clean and short.

Rare x rare usually results in no eggs, so I like to do rares with uncommons, or BSA red and pinks.

Some things that are fairly easy to breed but not commonly seen in the AP are coppers, gemstones, almandines and spessartines, trios, avatars, hybrids, xenos, lunar heralds and maybe gold wyverns. Second gens from holidays are good too. Those things are usually snatched up quickly if the lineages are clean and short.

Thank you. This helps smile.gif

Since gifting threads are under Trading, I was wondering if someone could answer something. Because I collect almost exclusively CBs, I can breed only 2nd Gens for the AP and the occasional 3rd or 4th Gen Prize. What do you think I should breed for the AP? Rares with Rares? Rares with uncommons? Thoughts?

I agree rares with uncommons. Mints and flamingos seem to pop up a lot in the great AP finds thread, too. Seasonals, BSAs.

2Gs from holidays. No matter the rarity of the offspring, nice combinations are appreciated by many. Some people don't have CB holidays, or like to get ideas for holiday lineages from AP finds. Now is especially a good time to breed your CB Christmas and Vday dragons, because the lucky finders don't have to wait too long for mate-breeding.

Like the person a little above me, I have a question about gifting rather than trading.

I sometimes breed my longer lineaged metals and prizes to the AP. But at what generation are those still interesting to AP hunters, and at what point do they become "clutter"?

Like the person a little above me, I have a question about gifting rather than trading.

I sometimes breed my longer lineaged metals and prizes to the AP. But at what generation are those still interesting to AP hunters, and at what point do they become "clutter"?

I think clean, pretty lineages are pretty attractive to AP hunters. Even if they're not perfect checkers (although I bet hunters would be -thrilled- with perfect checkers), I'd assume anything that has a discernible pattern or a continuable line would be attractive to AP hunters.

Like, evengens appear to be really popular, I know there are people who also like stairs/spirals, but I've always thought it's the pattern/breeds that people take most into consideration (aka too many breeds, unless it's a color-coordinated/thuwed/mixed holiday/alt lineage)

So, I think it isn't based on generation (i'd assume lineage builders would be really happy to find a certain pattern at high gens!) , but the appearance in which a person decides if it's "clutter". smile.gif

Edited by Pandalf

Since values of certain dragons can change rapidly, I was wondering if CB bronze Lunar Heralds are worth anything? And if so, what? I have two.

Nothing you can do, IOUs are between players

if you have been scammed you have been scammed, and public black lists are against the rules

Thank you for your answer.

I am telling myself "a fall in pit, a gain in wit" xd.png

Soooo, what would this line go for: user posted image

Note, I'm fairly sure that I'm the only person insane enough to actually ask for a pairing like that, so I think that would classify the line as what prize collectors call rare? *shrugs*

Since values of certain dragons can change rapidly, I was wondering if CB bronze Lunar Heralds are worth anything? And if so, what? I have two.

Depends. I thought ones from the Alpine are rarer than the desert and volcano biomes.

--------------

Own question:

Would a metal mate be fair as a reward asking for the return of a [holidayxmetal] egg? (aka it's a solsticexgold, would it be fair to offer a gold of the same pairing as a reward for the return of the ap'd solstice egg?)

My buddies and I are doing a mistletoe lineage, but we'd like to have some of the multiclutch eggs returned because it's also a lyric lineage. So, I was wondering if it could be possible to function like that so we have something to trade for its return. smile.gif

Edited by Pandalf

Any gen! Even messy metals and prizes are appreciated in the AP. There are many users who have not joined the forum, and have few or no metals or prizes, who would be thrilled with any. I breed my longer lines to the AP all the time, and often check up on them to see that they have ended up on a scroll where it is the user's first prize or metal. In fact the longer lines are sometimes better, because the more experienced hunters will throw them back, leaving them for those that really need them. Just don't be upset if it gets frozen instead. smile.gif

what could i get for a astrapi , gaia, and green copper?

and how many green coppers dose it take to get a CB silver?

You could probably find someone willing to trade 1:1.

thanks, i kinda doubt that but ill get to hunting biggrin.gif

also how hard will it be to get a 6th gen non-inbred PB gold?<---EDIT still wondering on this!

Edited by blockEdragon

I'd say, 2:1 or 3:1 is more likely.