Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

After more than 40 hours, should I assume someone has forgotten about their trade and will not be back to check offers at all?

They have not bumped their trade post, so it is possible that they really haven't seen my offer yet, and are not just waiting for something better.

(I don't usually wait this long, so I don't know how long trades can take for people more patient than me...)

I realized I still need a few CB coppers (the bright and green kinds), and I could use some idea what they're worth in relation to 4th or 3rd gen prizes.

And since I'm posting, what are the chances I'll be able to tempt out my last almandine by offering 1:1 trade for 3rd gen prize?

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I realized I still need a few CB coppers (the bright and green kinds), and I could use some idea what they're worth in relation to 4th or 3rd gen prizes.

And since I'm posting, what are the chances I'll be able to tempt out my last almandine by offering 1:1 trade for 3rd gen prize?

Depending on the line, you should be able to get either copper for a 3rd gen prize, especially a 2014 or 2015 line.

Almandines are really rare, so I really doubt you will get one for a 3rd gen prize.

You might be able to get 2 Coppers for a 3G. 1:1 is all but assured. 4Gs really aren't worth too much any more but you could try asking for one and see if you get lucky.

I don't think you'll have any luck with an almandine, though. They seem to be above CB Silvers in value right now, and 3G prizes rarely trade that well any more.

Thanks for the info, I'll readjust my want list. =3

I was hoping to trade for some of the vast number of frozen hatchlings I need rather than raise them all. I have all the hatchlings I need listed and say I will accept a 2:1 trade for any 4th gen, with any lineage acceptable. I always remember raising hatchlings for shinies being popular, but have absolutely no takers. I am mystified by the total lack of interest.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

@Pokemonfan13: I forgot to give my assessment of 4G value. I just recently got a CB incuhatch ice egg for one (2012 line). I got a couple hatchies I was asking for (uncommon) for another one. They aren't completely worthless, but value drops harshly after 3G.

Thanks for the info, I'll readjust my want list. =3

I was hoping to trade for some of the vast number of frozen hatchlings I need rather than raise them all. I have all the hatchlings I need listed and say I will accept a 2:1 trade for any 4th gen, with any lineage acceptable. I always remember raising hatchlings for shinies being popular, but have absolutely no takers. I am mystified by the total lack of interest.

I think Xenos are at least part of the reason. I seem to be able to trade a CB Xeno for 4 hatchlings, usually within an hour of putting up the trade. That got to be cutting into it at least a bit.

I usually catch between 1 and 3 Xenos a day.

I think Xenos are at least part of the reason. I seem to be able to trade a CB Xeno for 4 hatchlings, usually within an hour of putting up the trade. That got to be cutting into it at least a bit.

I usually catch between 1 and 3 Xenos a day.

It's also due to the time of year, since there are not really any releases other than holiday releases. AP times are higher, so there aren't many incuhatchable eggs in the AP. It's been getting a LITTLE better the past week or so, with egg times finally dipping under 6 days again.

What could a 3rd Gen from him go for right now? Would it be better to try an EG mate instead due to rarity?

I'm mainly just looking to line up a few more Holiday trades if I can.

Edit: I tried stair and they didn't give an egg, but I'd still like to know anyway.

Edited by 11th

Any clue what a Caveborn Tan Ridgewing Hatchling such as this lady ---> http://dragcave.net/lineage/iudN7

Go for right now?

Or how about a Cave Born Thalassa... would a Cave Born Silver be too much?

CB Tan Ridgewing might go for a CB Xeno, also probably other CB Uncommons (red dorsal, GW, maybeee Blusang or Brown Copper), unbreedables, etc.

CB Xenos aren't worth even close to a CB Silver 1:1. In terms of rarity I'd say it goes CB Silver > 2- 3 CB Coppers > 6+ CB Xenos.

Is asking for a Tsunami hatchling or two for a 4th gen Bronze Shimmer-scale from New Pinks too much to ask? I haven't had a single hit, so I feel like maybe they've depreciated more than I realize...

Is asking for a Tsunami hatchling or two for a 4th gen Bronze Shimmer-scale from New Pinks too much to ask? I haven't had a single hit, so I feel like maybe they've depreciated more than I realize...

I would not say it is too much, no. It just depends upon someone HAVING that specific hatchling at the time as well as wanting a 4th gen from that particular line. I find I have a lot more luck with 4th gen trades if I open up my want list to a few different things. I got a CB trio hatchie for the last one I traded. It's really all dependent upon who has what when.

Can I get a 3G tinsel from a rarer lineage for a CB green copper?

probably not, rare lineged ones go for CB silvers from what i have seen

Can I get a 3G tinsel from a rarer lineage for a CB green copper?

I think you could, "rarer" is quite subjective. CB Green Coppers are still very hard to catch. Just offer, I would guess that you will get the right offer.

What would be the trading value of a 2nd Gen Holly? One or two CB Golds? What about a 3rd Gen Holly?

i wouldn't give up any CB golds but most people would give one CB gold for it

2G Hollies are trading for more than 2G Prizes. Honestly you could probably get MORE than 2 CB Golds for one, it's just a matter of finding someone who's capable of reliably getting that many.

2G Hollies are trading for more than 2G Prizes. Honestly you could probably get MORE than 2 CB Golds for one, it's just a matter of finding someone who's capable of reliably getting that many.

WHHHAAAAT?!

thats insane! just for a lower gen holliday?

Would a CB Black and CB Red be worth approximately the same? I remember before I went on hiatus that Blacks were really valuable, but now ...?

About how much are 2g Xenos from Xeno X Metallic pairings?

Edited by Clya

WHHHAAAAT?!

There are very few CB hollies still active in the game (I think TJ said a few years ago it was ~150?) so they are MUCH rarer than CB prizes at this point. They are far and away the most valuable dragons in the game, and those who have CB can pretty much ask for ANYTHING they like.

WHHHAAAAT?!

In addition to what Prince_Xanthius already said, Prizes can breed prizes all year round. Hollies, however, produces only a max of 4 babies per year (and that's assuming they DO give a full clutch).

So yeah, in perspective, they are really valuable.