Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How many Z Coded Hatchlings (Breed and Lineage doesn't matter) can I get for a CB Silver? I want to be reasonable and not a greedy person laugh.gif

How many Z Coded Hatchlings (Breed and Lineage doesn't matter) can I get for a CB Silver? I want to be reasonable and not a greedy person laugh.gif

I'd say between 20 and 30. Some people might whine about it, but anyone who's been playing for a long time knows that's a sweet trade to make. Very few people offer CB Silvers for something everyone can obtain with a little patience. If for some reason you DON'T get bites, I'd just briefly advertise the trade in your signature, something like "Trading CB Silver for Z coded hatchlings, any breed/lineage, current bid: ___" in big letters. Then whatever your highest bid at the end of a week is is what you can go with.

I'd say between 20 and 30. Some people might whine about it, but anyone who's been playing for a long time knows that's a sweet trade to make. Very few people offer CB Silvers for something everyone can obtain with a little patience. If for some reason you DON'T get bites, I'd just briefly advertise the trade in your signature, something like "Trading CB Silver for Z coded hatchlings, any breed/lineage, current bid: ___" in big letters. Then whatever your highest bid at the end of a week is is what you can go with.

I would have to agree with this, especially since lineage and breed doesn't matter. A person could pick through the AP, hatch things out from there, and save a lot of time.

Thank you, angelicdragonpuppy! I think it's a great deal, honestly ^^' CB Silver for things easy to get? I'd be all over it if someone else was offering it xd.png

Thanks again smile.gif

How are CB Gilded Bloodscales and blue Two-Headed Lindwurms (aka Opals due to their egg desc) dropping right now? What's their current value on the market? I just embarked on a big lineage project and while I'm sure I can catch the needed Hooktalons quickly enough I may want to try to trade for the other two since last I tried for them, the blue Lindwurm especially, they were uncommon drops.

Have 3G Prizes recently become more valuable? I remember people asking Xenos or Coppers for them (or a Silver, at most), but now they are asking for Almandines, Golds and Neglected.

Not that I can tell. I didn't get anything better than a G2 vampire last time I offered a G3 checker prize. Some people prolly just got G2s for the first time and don't know how much less valuable G3s are.

Reposting due to new page and no replies:

How are CB Gilded Bloodscales and blue Two-Headed Lindwurms (aka Opals due to their egg desc) dropping right now? What's their current value on the market? I just embarked on a big lineage project and while I'm sure I can catch the needed Hooktalons quickly enough I may want to try to trade for the other two since last I tried for them, the blue Lindwurm especially, they were uncommon drops.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Been hunting the AP for a month to help someone with their goals, have seen a fair number of cb bloodscales but only one or two blue opals. Haven't seen much action on the opals in the trading threads either as that's one of the ones I'm after, so either they aren't dropping much or people that catch them are hanging onto them.

Been hunting the AP for a month to help someone with their goals, have seen a fair number of cb bloodscales but only one or two blue opals. Haven't seen much action on the opals in the trading threads either as that's one of the ones I'm after, so either they aren't dropping much or people that catch them are hanging onto them.

Not very sure. They don't drop as much in the caves, but aren't necessarily caveblockers. So I'm betting on "people the catch them are hanging onto them", or people who get them only need them for lineages.

Blue opals shouldn't be too hard to catch in the Alpine and are known to sit for a few refreshes.

Same for the gilded bloodscale. They don't drop as often now ~however~ they are known to sit there for the full five minute shuffle. (I'm willing to bet my pinks that the one instantaneously taken at the 5 minute shuffle are those confused by people for coppers, hence why there's a handful of them in the ap dropped as cbs). =)

Nonetheless, it shouldn't take too long to lock yourself with both.

Edited by Pandalf

Hmm, OK. If I were to trade for them what would y'all consider fair value?

Is there any worth of 2nd gen Xenowyrms? if not, I can probably just put them in the departure board.

Not really. Xenos have consistently stayed only slightly rarer than GWs as CBs, so 2gs aren't that rare at all.

my sister wants to hoard Heartseekers

so she is thinking about setting up some IOUs and she wants me to find out how many low time Heartseeker Hatchlings (any Gen/Lineage) she could ask for for things like CB Silvers/Golds/NDs

she wants to be fair but she also wants to walk away with a good number of Heartseekers, so how many do you lot think would be alright to ask for

Hmm, OK. If I were to trade for them what would y'all consider fair value?

Right now you can get a lot of things with offers to breed valentine mates, especially if you have cbs of the older breeds.

Personally I'd probably pay around 4 common hatchies, or a 4g nice prize, or another egg that is mildly difficult to catch such as a lunar herald or an unbreedable, because for me the problem is not so much catching those kinds of eggs, but usually just being able to spot the eggs I need when I need them. It's like they go into hiding or something.

Alt undines. What's their value in comparison to 3rd and 4th gen prizes? Since I started asking for them I've traded for two, each in exchange for a 4th gen, but people keep offering a single alt undine on my 3rd gens as if they expect them to be accepted. (then again people keep offering the most random stuff even though I say in my wants that I'm unlikely to be interested in anything I haven't explicitly asked for)

Edited by Pokemonfan13

Have 3G Prizes recently become more valuable? I remember people asking Xenos or Coppers for them (or a Silver, at most), but now they are asking for Almandines, Golds and Neglected.

I wouldn't necessarily say they're increasing in value, but they aren't decreasing. Stairs are easier to trade than checkers (since it's easier to find a mate). The people asking for almandines, neglecteds, and golds are very unlikely to get them. I see unlikely want lists all the time. People either don't know the value or are hoping against hope that someone is kind/desperate enough for what they have to overpay.

Anyway, a CB copper is still fair for a 3G, unless it's a really rare/hard to breed lineage.

Expect to see me here often since I've missed 3 years...

Is a CB ice worth a CB gemshard? I don't know the rarities of either. OTL

Expect to see me here often since I've missed 3 years...

Is a CB ice worth a CB gemshard? I don't know the rarities of either. OTL

probably two

Right now you can get a lot of things with offers to breed valentine mates, especially if you have cbs of the older breeds.

Personally I'd probably pay around 4 common hatchies, or a 4g nice prize, or another egg that is mildly difficult to catch such as a lunar herald or an unbreedable, because for me the problem is not so much catching those kinds of eggs, but usually just being able to spot the eggs I need when I need them. It's like they go into hiding or something.

Yeah, that's the exact reason I'm asking! xd.png When I wasn't looking for them I'd see Bloodscales and blue Opals quite often, but now that I actually want the silly things it's like they've sensed that fact and become scarce. I used to see multiple Bloodscales in a day if I was lurking in the Volcano, for example, but in the last day or two I've caught ONE and it was from the AP!

Is offering 1 CB Vampire Egg for a Female Striped (Black or White) + Any Pink Hatchling reasonable?

I will be back to this thread a lot, because I am a total noob!

Is offering 1 CB Vampire Egg for a Female Striped (Black or White) + Any Pink Hatchling reasonable?

I will be back to this thread a lot, because I am a total noob!

I feel like this one might be less than two hatchlings (of course anyone can correct me if I am wrong here ^^). Also, like I feel many trades depends on is the owner's wants. If they don't make vampires themselves because they don't want to risk dead eggs so trading would be an option for them.

I only say a "CB" vampire might be less than two hatchlings because "cb" vampires tend to be given away on departures thread and traded occasionally if they have a nice code or come from a good lineage.

Do you think a CB Gemshard, two 4th gen gold tinsels, a chicken, and 2 CB Xenos are enough to get a 3G stair silver tinsel? Are 3G silvers super duper rare lately? I've managed to trade for/been gifted two 3G gold prizes (one shimmer, one tinsel) in the last 4 days, but I can't get a silver for the life of me. Are they rarer? I do not care whether the start of the lineage has a Spriter alt or not. Just...what's up with 3G silver tinsels being so costly, no matter the lineage (yes, even holidays are impossible to get, it seems)?

Do you think a CB Gemshard, two 4th gen gold tinsels, a chicken, and 2 CB Xenos are enough to get a 3G stair silver tinsel? Are 3G silvers super duper rare lately? I've managed to trade for/been gifted two 3G gold prizes (one shimmer, one tinsel) in the last 4 days, but I can't get a silver for the life of me. Are they rarer? I do not care whether the start of the lineage has a Spriter alt or not. Just...what's up with 3G silver tinsels being so costly, no matter the lineage (yes, even holidays are impossible to get, it seems)?

The first one might be a bit much even for a 3G silver tinsel. Grouping the eggs different maybe could do it though like 2 4G gold tinsels (if they have a nice lineage) for the tinsel. CB Gemshard & 2 CB Xenos for the tinsel (maybe throw in CB chicken if they want an unbreedable). Either those or a different combo of them, just I feel all (if the 4G gold tinsels have a nice lineage) of them together is a bit much.

If the 4G gold tinsels are random/messy lineages (I don't know how well messy tinsels trade), might need the CB Xenos & chicken.

(Of course, anyone is free to correct me if I am wrong ^^)

Edit: I realize I didn't answer about the silvers =P To be honest, I am not sure about the pb silvers. I have not started my line of those yet but it could be because they want bloodswaps specifically or silvers are producing less for pbs? Not sure.

Edited by ~X~

The first one might be a bit much even for a 3G silver tinsel. Grouping the eggs different maybe could do it though like 2 4G gold tinsels (if they have a nice lineage) for the tinsel. CB Gemshard & 2 CB Xenos for the tinsel (maybe throw in CB chicken if they want an unbreedable). Either those or a different combo of them, just I feel all (if the 4G gold tinsels have a nice lineage) of them together is a bit much.

If the 4G gold tinsels are random/messy lineages (I don't know how well messy tinsels trade), might need the CB Xenos & chicken.

(Of course, anyone is free to correct me if I am wrong ^^)

My trade post was just "I'm willing to offer anything you see in this post" for one. I really need a 3G silver tinsel that ISN'T a checker for scroll completion.

Thank you for the answer. It seems people are just wanting too much for stuff, as usual. Guess I'll wait until the "price" dies down.

And yes, both 4G gold tinsels have beautiful perfect stair lineages, so they are not at all ugly or messy. laugh.gif

Out of general curiosity, another question about the value of a chicken. What would be reasonable for a single chicken?