Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Hello! I have a question since I've never done this (pretty common) trade before.

How many reds does it usually take to get a xeno/ice?

I'm guessing around 3 for cb and 4 for lineaged?

Hello! I have a question since I've never done this (pretty common) trade before.

That sounds possible.

Yes, that sounds about right.

Question of my own: What's a CB Blusang worth these days? Last time I checked, they were going for the prices of CB Gold/Silver/Neglected. I'm hoping that the price hasn't gone down. xd.png

Edited by VulcanusTrade

Yes, that sounds about right.

Question of my own: What's a CB Blusang worth these days? Last time I checked, they were going for the prices of CB Gold/Silver/Neglected. I'm hoping that the price hasn't gone down. xd.png

Sorry, but it has xd.png

About a cb xeno or trio, slightly lower - I got those trades when I traded a blusang hatchie for an egg.

ETA: Or any unbreedable except ND should go 1:1 for a blusang as well.

Edited by Ha-Ki

Sorry, but it has xd.png

About a cb xeno or trio, slightly lower - I got those trades when I traded a blusang hatchie for an egg.

ETA: Or any unbreedable except ND should go 1:1 for a blusang as well.

eta: and vampires.

Due to repulsing, people just manage to catch CBs off the AP.

If you catch Spessartines, though, they also kinda go around the Blusang range.

p.s. thanks to those who answered on mine

Edited by Pandalf

eta: and vampires.

Due to repulsing, people just manage to catch CBs off the AP.

I'll just pretend I didn't forget vampires are unbreedables and insist that you can indeed ask for a vampire in exchange for a cb blusang, ok? xd.png

That would be a very unfair trade, though, and I'm sure it won't work the other way around laugh.gif

Can I get a rarer lined 3G tinsel for 4 CB xenos + 1 Blue Dino?

Possible, if the person is looking for those things. It's a case of finding the right person at the right time, though. It would also depend on how rare the line is. For example, I wouldn't trade my mint line for that, because it's about impossible to get a prize from them. But a line rare just due to having less offspring but that isn't horrible to get prizes from? Sure. I could breed another later, if I wanted.

Edited by harlequinraven

Thank you to all who answered my question!

For people inquiring about CB Xenos:

I got 1 Mageia for 1 CB Nebula. I don't know why the person accepted it.

I got 1 Chrono for 6 CB random hatchies.

I have another question: Are some coppers rarer than others, and what do they go for right now?

Sorry for all these questions, it's just that I haven't been trading in forever. xd.png

Quick question :3

I have a silver hatchling I got off the AP, and in it's lineage is a CB hellhorse with the code 'Winya'. Is this a spriter's alt of some sort (assuming because I don't think hellhorses can be CB)? If so, what could I trade the silver hatchling (or it's offspring) for?

Quick question :3

I have a silver hatchling I got off the AP, and in it's lineage is a CB hellhorse with the code 'Winya'. Is this a spriter's alt of some sort (assuming because I don't think hellhorses can be CB)? If so, what could I trade the silver hatchling (or it's offspring) for?

I don't know what it could be traded for, especially as it's technically a lineage fail, but the CB hellhorse is someone's choice from the Honorable Mention level of old raffles - popular choices were 'impossible' things like CBs of hybrids or past holidays like hollies.

I don't know what it could be traded for, especially as it's technically a lineage fail, but the CB hellhorse is someone's choice from the Honorable Mention level of old raffles - popular choices were 'impossible' things like CBs of hybrids or past holidays like hollies.

Ah, that makes sense X3

Thank you!

I have another question: Are some coppers rarer than others, and what do they go for right now?

Sorry for all these questions, it's just that I haven't been trading in forever. xd.png

Copper worth goes as follows:

Green > Red > Brown

This is a generalization, of course, as some people prefer certain colours. Overall, though, that is a good rule to follow.

Right now coppers are going for xenos (1-2 depending on the colour of copper and the breed of xeno, with Thalassa being the most in-demand, pyro being the least.), 3rd gen prizes (I usually ask for 1 green copper or two of the others for any but my really rare lines). Sometimes you can trade multiple (especially green) coppers for silver, but it's not the easiest trade to make.

Also, since I know you're probably inquiring in relation to the trade you'll looking to make with me, I totally expect you to get a second opinion on this. smile.gif This is just my experience with trading xenos and coppers as of late.

oh since no one seems to have noticed

sorry bumping

I know they are worth a lot. You could probably ask for CB gold or CB silver or 4 CB Xenos, alts, just about anything I would think.

I got a purebred 2nd gen Silver without a problem for one CB xeno. So I think you are a bit overestimating their value.

what would 2 2nd gen PB silvers be worth?

You should ask for whatever you want in the trade and then leave an option for "OFFERS" and see if someone offers you something you like.

smile.gif

I know they are worth a lot. You could probably ask for CB gold or CB silver or 4 CB Xenos, alts, just about anything I would think.

PB silvers are generally actually worth LESS than checker silvers. 2nd gen silvers from common mates are worth a lot, but not worth a CB silver or CB gold unless the person is really desperate.

Is asking for 7 CB Tsunamis too much for a Xeno? I've requested that twice, and traded one without an issue, but the other hasn't had a single offer. I know they are becoming somewhat more common, but are they dropping like water now or something? I haven't even had any other interest in it, despite being open to other offers.

Is asking for 7 CB Tsunamis too much for a Xeno? I've requested that twice, and traded one without an issue, but the other hasn't had a single offer. I know they are becoming somewhat more common, but are they dropping like water now or something? I haven't even had any other interest in it, despite being open to other offers.

I don't know about too much, but too inconvenient perhaps. And some xenos tend to be worth more than others. Myself, it took several days of (admittedly intermittent) hunting to grab the two more tsunamis I need for a lineage, so the odds of anyone having 7 on hand and not intending them for a personal project is low. (I caught two thalassas, a chrono, and a pyro this week, and skipped over several more, but only saw three tsunamis go by during that period.)

(Edit: I am jokingly blaming you for them being so hard to find tongue.gif They used to be more common when I didn't care )

Edited by Gryphonic

I don't know about too much, but too inconvenient perhaps.  And some xenos tend to be worth more than others.  Myself, it took several days of (admittedly intermittent) hunting to grab the two more tsunamis I need for a lineage, so the odds of anyone having 7 on hand and not intending them for a personal project is low.  (I caught two thalassas, a chrono, and a pyro this week, and skipped over several more, but only saw three tsunamis go by during that period.)

(Edit: I am jokingly blaming you for them being so hard to find tongue.gif  They used to be more common when I didn't care )

You have a point, although my sig does allow users to get around that :3 Still though, it's probably a lot of newer players who still need Xenos, so I can imagine they think it's not easy. And yeah, I've noticed the Thalassas are much more valuable than the other varieties.

To be fair, I do take a lot of Tsunamis :3 Can't be mad at you about noticing that xd.png

Edited by Wahya

I think I asked previously about this or maybe I just intended to...

Breeders of 3G Prize eggs are still asking for CB metals. IMHO they are not worth CB Coppers etc. In particular considering that we are two months away from the next raffle. Thoughts?

I think I asked previously about this or maybe I just intended to...

Breeders of 3G Prize eggs are still asking for CB metals. IMHO they are not worth CB Coppers etc. In particular considering that we are two months away from the next raffle. Thoughts?

I honestly don't know what 3G prizes are worth anymore. When I started breeding them, I could easily get a CB Gold or Silver. When the Pyralspites first came out, I was able to get one for a 3G. Lately, I've been asking for CB Hatchies I need for various breeding projects, and with my sig, people can even take time to raise them, but they're still not biting.

It's actually easier to offer them at this point than it is to try and trade them.