Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What might a 2G Tan Ridge egg from Ridge x Guardian of Nature be worth? Could I get a BSA egg for it? A hatchling?

What might a 2G Tan Ridge egg from Ridge x Guardian of Nature be worth? Could I get a BSA egg for it? A hatchling?

I don't see why not? Most BSA dragons will be traded for this; especially if you're not concerned about it being CB or not. At most, your looking at a 2nd - 3rd gen BSA of some sort for the "rarer" ones, and for the slightly common ones (such as magis) you could get a CB egg (most likely low time) or maybe a hatchie.

If you head to the IRC during breeding week, you can often find generous people offering 2gs for free, although admittedly it's more common during Halloween due to the lack of CB Halloween limits. Also, if the pairing you want is fairly popular, you might just find one in the AP itself--it's worth hunting before trying to trade. Otherwise I'd say a CB Uncommon or two for a 2g Yule and slightly lower amounts for holidays after that. Worth would probably double or even triple if you ask for hatchies, as many people want to use their egg slots for their own stuff.

2g Hollies are another story entirely and are easily worth above a 2g Prize in value.

Would a CB Xeno or a Bluesang be enough for a 2g Yule? Too much? Thanks in advance!

What would I need to have to get a CB Green Copper in a trade? Low-gen silver or gold? Low-gen prize?

I've been trying to trade a 2nd gen gold and a 3rd gen tinsel for one with no luck

Edited by sonseray

What would I have to trade to get a low gen/nicely lineaged Holly? It's the only Dragon I'm probably not going to get this year.

2g Hollies are another story entirely and are easily worth above a 2g Prize in value.

What are 3g Hollies worth?

I've been trying to trade a 2nd gen gold and a 3rd gen tinsel for one with no luck

Really? I once traded my CB Green copper for a CB Xeno...

And I would definitely accept offer of 2nd gen gold + 3rd gen tinsel if I like the pairing.

Question:

What do I need to offer to get a 3rd gen Holly?

All the ones I caught in AP are either messy or long gen.

Skimming through the trading thread, I notice that most 3rd gen holly egg owners want holly-swap?

I can grab CB Green copper, but what would be the ratio?

Thank you!

Really? I once traded my CB Green copper for a CB Xeno...

And I would definitely accept offer of 2nd gen gold + 3rd gen tinsel if I like the pairing.

Question:

What do I need to offer to get a 3rd gen Holly?

All the ones I caught in AP are either messy or long gen.

Skimming through the trading thread, I notice that most 3rd gen holly egg owners want holly-swap?

I can grab CB Green copper, but what would be the ratio?

Thank you!

I don't know what others would trade for it, but I've got a 3rd gen holly I'm trying to trade for a gold. But then I'm don't really want to get rid of it since it's got 2 other holidays in the lineage.

I don't know what others would trade for it, but I've got a 3rd gen holly I'm trying to trade for a gold. But then I'm don't really want to get rid of it since it's got 2 other holidays in the lineage.

Thank you so much! I will then dream to catch one myself xd.png

What do you think about 4th gen holly? Do I have any chance to trade for one with CB green copper(s)?

After hunting around and perusing the trade threads, starting to change my opinions. >__<

2g Yules are probably worth 2-3 CB Uncommons.

3g Hollies are probably worth a bit below a CB Gold.

4g Hollies are probably worth a bit below a CB Silver.

The trouble is, most people with pretty lines are either keeping for themselves, or mainly looking for bloodwaps / similar dragon swaps, ergo needing more bribery than usual to lure eggs out of keeper's hands.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I just want to be sure, because I'm so tired my brain is shorting out. Solstices bred *right now*, at night, are going to be rosy winged, yes? If I'm going to trade for one I'd rather get it right.

I just want to be sure, because I'm so tired my brain is shorting out. Solstices bred *right now*, at night, are going to be rosy winged, yes? If I'm going to trade for one I'd rather get it right.

Correct. Rose wings are between 6 PM - 6 AM cave time ("night" solstices), blue wings are between 6 AM - 6 PM cave time ("day" solstices).

Correct. Rose wings are between 6 PM - 6 AM cave time ("night" solstices), blue wings are between 6 AM - 6 PM cave time ("day" solstices).

Thank you. I wasn't processing 24-hour time very well.

I found a 2nd gen yulebuck from a pink garnet dragon and i heard 2nd gen yulebucks are rare

is it true, i thought only 2nd gen hollies where rare

and are CB winter seasonals gonna be hard to get?

I found a 2nd gen yulebuck from a pink garnet dragon and i heard 2nd gen yulebucks are rare

is it true, i thought only 2nd gen hollies where rare

and are CB winter seasonals gonna be hard to get?

I would say 2g Yules are semi-rare. Maybe around 2 CB Coppers in worth. They are still much more common than 2g Hollies, however.

No one can say for sure, but CB Autumns were pretty easy to get all season, so I think we're in good shape to find CB Winters easily too.

You've got approx. 3 whole months or so to try to get Winters. You'll get some. Seasonals are always grabbed at first, then after a week or so, people relax and they become easier to get.

Could I get a CB gold for two coppers (One red one green) and a silver? All CB.

If not - would I get one if I added a 3rd gen holly?

Depends on how nice the CB Gold's owner is. If he/she can catch a CB Gold, can catch Coppers and Silvers as well. Maybe would be tempted by hatchies of those breeds.

I traded the first ever Holly that I caught myself away and now I'm regretting that. I know it's probably too late to trade to get another one, but I was wondering what, if any value a 2G Yulebuck, Yule x Silver Shimmer has? Thanks!

Edited by jocosa

i have never seen anything like this

I cant use it so what could i get for it?

It's been my experience that lines like that are hard to trade for because so few people can continue them. BUT if you happen across someone who needs or wants it they usually don't mind 'paying' pretty well if they can. I'd maybe expect a clean mid gen holly, low gen alt lineage, maybe an uncommon or two, possibly a 3g prize if you weren't too particular.

For two coppers, unlikely. Even trading for a silver with two coppers can be tough sometimes. A 3rd gen holly would likely get you into the right range if you find someone looking for both a low gen holly and coppers.

I traded the first ever Holly that I caught myself away and now I'm regretting that. I know it's probably too late to trade to get another one, but I was wondering what, if any value a 2G Yulebuck, Yule x Silver Shimmer has? Thanks!

Depends how picky you are about the lineage. Since that's a nice prizekin you mighttt be able to get a 3G if you find the right person. You should certainly be able to get a 4g.