Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Would I be able to get a Chicken for a Red Dino? (I really want a male Chicken.)

There is no male chicken in DC. all chicken end up gendering female xd.png

Is it considered bad form to trade a 2nd gen Thuwed (so, getting a slot and an egg and then trading it away)?

(Apologies if they get traded all the time and this is a really stupid question.)

Is it considered bad form to trade a 2nd gen Thuwed (so, getting a slot and an egg and then trading it away)?

(Apologies if they get traded all the time and this is a really stupid question.)

Of course not smile.gif You might have one from the exact same pair or you might not like the particular pairing you received, or you might just want to trade it for something you want more. 2nd gen Thuweds are very valuable so you can even ask for a 2nd gen shimmer for a popular pairing (pygmies and splits wouldn't fetch that price imo). So they are traded all the time wink.gif

Edited by dhorne

There is no male chicken in DC. all chicken end up gendering female xd.png

Dur. I think I knew this is the back of my head and it just didn't register! x_____x

Now I feel dumb.

What are CB Summers worth? I don't normally catch them, but I stumbled upon one in the AP and I have no idea what to even ask for.

Is it possible to get a CB Nebula hatchie for one? (Or a Paper? rolleyes.gifxd.png)

Thank you.

I'm not too sure but I recently made a deal of 8 summer hatchies for a 3G tinsel, if it helps smile.gif

What can i get for 3Gen Tinsel from Epica x Wintermagi?

Mhh... I guess a CB Gold/Silver, but not many people would have a Wintermagi. A handful of unbreedables, a couple 2nd gen Metals, those kinds of things.

... But people are probably egglocked right now and can't do anything about it, and I guess tomorrow you can ask for like 4+ new release hatchlings or something.

PS - What I meant is either one CB Gold or CB Silver, and 2, maybe three CB Coppers...

Edited by car340

What can i get for 3Gen Tinsel from Epica x Wintermagi?

I think the best you can get for it would be a CB Silver or one or two CB copper(s). Not all 3rd gen tinsels fetch CB Golds due to various reasons such as the lineage being common, having an old holiday mate or being an old lineage (most people like 2014 lines better) and I believe yours wouldn't get a CB gold unless someone is desperately looking for that line for some reason. Imo tinsel swap would be wiser in your case, but since everyone is locked with new releases like car340 said you can ask for new releases or just offers, you never know, something nice might come along.

I think the best you can get for it would be a CB Silver or one or two CB copper(s). Not all 3rd gen tinsels fetch CB Golds due to various reasons such as the lineage being common, having an old holiday mate or being an old lineage (most people like 2014 lines better) and I believe yours wouldn't get a CB gold unless someone is desperately looking for that line for some reason. Imo tinsel swap would be wiser in your case, but since everyone is locked with new releases like car340 said you can ask for new releases or just offers, you never know, something nice might come along.

Would 3Gen Gold Shimmer from Frills get one CB Gold?

Well literally about 0.01% of people could continue that lineage...

If it needed male Frills and if I had a CB Gold, I would trade for that. XD But that's just me.

Well, as DarkEternity said, not a lot of people has frills so it would be a dead investment to pay a CB Gold for a prize like that. Again, a collector could pay a CB silver or coppers for it but I'm not sure about a CB gold... totally depends on your luck.

Edited by dhorne

How much would this guy be worth?

Not much. It has a random lineage with no pattern. Also the egg is not blue like his parent. So 1-2 common hatchlings maybe? Do you have something specific in mind?

Edited by dhorne

Not much. It has a random lineage with no pattern. Also the egg is not blue like his parent. So 1-2 common hatchlings maybe? Do you have something specific in mind?

I did, but I was seriously overestimating my egg's value. XP Oh well. Thanks for your help!

What would a baby from her be worth?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tHvBu

So far, I've only lined up some swaps, but someone asked me what else I'd like for a 3rd gen Shimmer from her and I didn't know what would be right to say. ^^;

Anything between 1-2 CB Golds would be a rather fair price.

How well are 2nd gen gold Shimmers trading vs. silver?

Four CB silvers would be the minimum price.

Four CB silvers would be the minimum price.

I wouldn't say so. Just because some people are ready to offer four CB Silvers for a 2nd gen Prize it doesn't mean that 2nd gens are necessarily worth that much. Some CB owners ask for less, some for more, 4 CB Metals seems more like an "average" price at the market given the existing offers, rather than the minimum.

However, yes, it's definitely possible to get four CB Silvers for one, with that I agree. ^^

EDIT: If the question has to do with the relative value of 2nd gen Gold Shimmers vs. 2nd gen Silver Shimmers, idk, probably 1:1 should work both ways? I've seen Gold Prize owners search for Prize swaps and accept Prizes of other colours regardless. Not sure though smile.gif

Edited by ZzelaBusya

How much would this guy be worth?

I suppose I may be late with this reply, but the egg is z-coded. Some people are collecting those and may be willing to offer more than average smile.gif