Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Are CB Blusangs rarer then CB Magmas ?

I have a blusang up for trade and I want a 2nd gen. Avatar for it.

I had the Magma up for the same thing and somehow the Magma was traded faster ? I always thought Blusangs were much rarer. Is it just based on someone who reallys needs it then ?

@lollipop00 Honestly, it's probably because the person needs trios for summoning. I'd say their ratios are about the same... Heck, Blusangs are originally Uncommon and Trios are originally Rare, so... User-made rarity bumps it up.

@DangerDragon Like previously stated, having a bundle asking for one thing isn't very likely to happen... I mean if you had hatched ER reds, and gendered nebulas, and influenced pairs of trio dragons then maaaaybe you could get something "rare" like a CB Green Copper or something, but really your best shot is to stalk trades and offer instead of putting up a trade and asking. :B

Oh yes, my own question. Sorry for bringing this up again, but what can you get for a CB Green Copper?Specifically I'm asking for "how many papers can you get for a CB Green Copper", but that's probably just 1 so yeah.

Edited by car340

You can maybe get one or two lineaged ones, but all will the depend on the rarity of the lineages. But I doubt you'll get a CB for it wink.gif

For a CB green copper, I think you can ask 2-3 papers. Only problem will be that not many people have 2-3 papers on their scroll to trade. So, I would try for a paper in combo with something else wink.gif

Actually I think one cb brown or red copper for a paper is possible. Chances increase if you hatch the paper.

ETA: If you don't get bites, try adding red or pink hatchies to the paper.

Edited by Ha-Ki

Is a 4G silver tinsel a bit little to trade for a 2G gold x holiday or a 2G prizefail? I've been trying a few days without any replies...

Is a 4G silver tinsel a bit little to trade for a 2G gold x holiday or a 2G prizefail? I've been trying a few days without any replies...

Eh, depends on what mate you're asking for the gold, and 2nd gen Prize-fails... honestly I would find that fair considering they're fails, but yes that is a teeny bit too little to trade for them.

edit - OH, if you're asking for a specific prize-fail, then you would have to add a lot more.

edit 2 - ... But some prize owners give them away for free if you can find them with an empty list or something. d:

Edited by car340

Should be enough for the Gold unless you're asking for a '09 Valentine, Yulebuck or Alt Sweetling mate, I'd say. smile.gif

As for the Prizefail, hmm. Theoretically - it's quite fair, I think. Some owners simply abandon them or gift them - most of the time, from what I've noticed, it's actually the people who don't own a CB Prize and got a fail from the AP or some departure thread who ask for ridiculous things in exchange.

But you might have troulble finding an offer like that regardless, because there may be none available at the moment, because the owners' fail lists are closed, because there are people at the same moment who'd offer a CB Metal or something for the same fail, et cetera et cetera.

So, while they are *supposed* not to be worth a lot, sometimes they are.

Agree with car340 here, contacting a CB owner with an open list, if you find one, may work better.

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Thank you both smile.gif I think my best bet would be a 2G gold (x rosebud) then. I'll try digging up a list of CB owners and see if any of them has an open list meanwhile smile.gif Once again thanks for the advice!

How common are shimmers from Dream? I have a fourth gen and I'm wondering how many chickens and/or CB summers I should ask for.

How common are shimmers from Dream? I have a fourth gen and I'm wondering how many chickens and/or CB summers I should ask for.

Not every, I think. I've seen about 2-3 Shimmer/Daydream lines in trade posts. Somewhere around 6 chickens/CB summers maybe?

Not every, I think. I've seen about 2-3 Shimmer/Daydream lines in trade posts. Somewhere around 6 chickens/CB summers maybe?

No idea about the shimmer line, but the chicken-summer-thing made me curious wink.gif

Are you sure that chicken and cb summers are worth the same? I would have rated them completely differently, but I rarely trade chicken, so I might be wrong.

I would have thought that a chicken equals at least 2 cb summers, 4 if you accept IOU's for them. At least that early in the season when everybody is looking for summers, later their value goes down and I would have thought that you get even more summers for a chicken. But that is just based on how often I see chicken and seasonals and how easily I catch seasonals even with my crappy internet connection...

No idea about the shimmer line, but the chicken-summer-thing made me curious wink.gif

Are you sure that chicken and cb summers are worth the same? I would have rated them completely differently, but I rarely trade chicken, so I might be wrong.

I would have thought that a chicken equals at least 2 cb summers, 4 if you accept IOU's for them. At least that early in the season when everybody is looking for summers, later their value goes down and I would have thought that you get even more summers for a chicken. But that is just based on how often I see chicken and seasonals and how easily I catch seasonals even with my crappy internet connection...

It's start of the season, summer and chicken will drop to 2:1 about a month later. I thought it would be a 4:1 ratio earlier with the springs, but I've gotten 2:1 and even 1:1 offers often enough to believe that 2:1 would be more or less realistic.

Looks like I'm seriously underestimating seasonals then blink.gif

*goes catching some for trade fodder*

I believe LBD meant the shimmer with the code: "Dream"

Dream iz heres

But yeah, I see the confusion with daydreams though xd.png

@LBD: I usually see Blusang lines, I just noticed graves and believe there's more of those lines than blusangs, but I don't recall seeing a grave x dream line before in trading posts. O.o I've never really seen a nebula x dream line either, but I think it would turn people off as nebula lines are pretty common (especially if it is a bronze x purp nebula). I think you can squeeze out 3, but it would take more effort and patience than 2 which I think is reasonably fair.

I believe LBD meant the shimmer with the code: "Dream"

Dream iz heres

But yeah, I see the confusion with daydreams though xd.png

@LBD: I usually see Blusang lines, I just noticed graves and believe there's more of those lines than blusangs, but I don't recall seeing a grave x dream line before in trading posts. O.o I've never really seen a nebula x dream line either, but I think it would turn people off as nebula lines are pretty common (especially if it is a bronze x purp nebula). I think you can squeeze out 3, but it would take more effort and patience than 2 which I think is reasonably fair.

Oh... Dream the shimmer. I really did misread xd.png

@LBD: I'd say Blusangs and Nebbies are pretty common lines (esp. with bronze shimmer), and Grave is a holiday. It's a 2014 shimmer so that may raise it's market price for a bit, and personally I've only seen the Blusang line up for trade (though I haven't been stalking TPs for about two months now) I'd say 3 chickens would be a fair price, and if you're lucky you might even get 4. As for CB seasonals, you might want to ask for 4-5 smile.gif

Is CB Silver for a 3 Gen Prize a good trade? (Need answer fast)

A 3g shimmer is worth at least a cb silver

Is CB Silver for a 3 Gen Prize a good trade? (Need answer fast)

Well, if you are receiving the silver, I'd say: no.

Its a little unfair on the side of the one receiving the silver, a 3g shimmer should still be able to fetch you more than that. (a cb gold, or 2 silvers, or silver/copper)...

edit:

note that some stuff seriously changes worth of prize lines for certain users:

color

tinsel/shimmer (some like the one a lot over the other)

mates (most like common or uncommon mate over rare or holiday)

lineage-type (stairs over eg over spirals? or the other way round. not sure about that, but stairs definitely the most valued.)

Edited by whitebaron

Well, if you are receiving the silver, I'd say: no.

Its a little unfair on the side of the one receiving the silver, a 3g shimmer should still be able to fetch you more than that. (a cb gold, or 2 silvers, or silver/copper)...

edit:

note that some stuff seriously changes worth of prize lines for certain users:

color

tinsel/shimmer (some like the one a lot over the other)

mates (most like common or uncommon mate over rare or holiday)

lineage-type (stairs over eg over spirals? or the other way round. not sure about that, but stairs definitely the most valued.)

I have now traded my CB Silver for 3 Gen Gold Tinsel. I was just asking would it be a better trade than accepting Red Dino..

What is a good trade for a chicken? I have a chicken egg and I was wanting some opinions on what it was worth? and an Avatar of Creation from Female GoN and Male Gold?

Edited by LunarMoonlite

What is a good trade for a chicken? I have a chicken egg and I was wanting some opinions on what it was worth? and an Avatar of Creation from Female GoN and Male Gold?

A 2G avatar from a common mate, maybe. A 2G avatar from gold, slightly difficult.

Would I be able to get a Chicken for a Red Dino? (I really want a male Chicken.)