Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

how many purple dorsal hatchlings could I get for a cheese egg

How many CB or 2nd gen PB Nhiostrifes can I ask for in exchange for 4th and 5th gen Shimmers? Can I trade more than 1:1 for 6th gen Shimmers?

I actually have a question about trading in general. In trades I have seen people mentioning the generation of the egg. A lot of them ask for a Cave Breed or Generation 2 or 3 egg. Why is this? Is there some advantage to having a smaller dragon family tree? I've been wondering for a while about it.

I actually have a question about trading in general. In trades I have seen people mentioning the generation of the egg. A lot of them ask for a Cave Breed or Generation 2 or 3 egg. Why is this? Is there some advantage to having a smaller dragon family tree? I've been wondering for a while about it.

As far as I understand, they're rarer. There's only one CB who can get, say 10 offspring, so 10 first gen. If eacb first gen gets 10 offspring, there's 100 second gen already. Which means there's 1000 third gen, all from the same CB parent.

So for rarer dragons, like prizes and avatars, they're a lot more wanted because there's less of them.

I think that's why anyway, I'm still pretty new here biggrin.gif

How many CB or 2nd gen PB Nhiostrifes can I ask for in exchange for 4th and 5th gen Shimmers? Can I trade more than 1:1 for 6th gen Shimmers?

Still wondering... Also, how many Nhio's can I reasonably ask for in exchange for a 2nd gen Avatar?

What is an egg like this one worth?

user posted image

user posted image

It's a 3rd gen shimmer,but an even gen.I don't think many people are interested in that.People are always looking for stairs>I love checkers too.

I don't know if others will pay more for it,I'll only pay a 2nd gen metal for it at most.

user posted image

arcs are usually not worth that much.

Still, its a 3g shimmer, so you should be able (with some patience) to fetch multiple 2g metals or one cb metal.

If you want to get more worth out of your trading, breed stairs, or 3-color checkers. ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/D04yv )

What's the best way to get second/third gen shimmers? If everybody asks for same gen or lower, if I have a 3rd gen, I can only breed 4th gens.

What's the best way to get second/third gen shimmers? If everybody asks for same gen or lower, if I have a 3rd gen, I can only breed 4th gens.

The most reliable ways are:

• from friends
  • CB Metals
  • Selling your soul/scroll.

The third part is the hardest, as it requires a lot of communication. You'll probably have to contact a lot of the owners of CBs and 2gs before you find a hatchie or breeding deal. Expect high amounts, not just a dozen or two, too if its common hatchies.

I have a pair of golds that ought to produce LOVELY gold arrowheads when they finally give me a baby.

(THIS lady and THIS gentleman)

I am curious what a baby of this pair would go for. THOUGH The brats have yet to give me said egg.

I have two CB Blusangs, I want to trade for either a CB red dorsal or CB Tan ridgewings, would it be both blusangs for one, or one for one?

Thank you very much!

Silverswift: a few common hatchies at best. Such a line is almost imposdible to continue, thus low worth in trades.

Rue: 1:1 - at least. The main problem is finding someone who has both color morphs, else i'd say you could get both for one blusang.

What do you think is a 2g common/uncommon from a spriters alt worth?

What do you think is a 2g common/uncommon from a spriters alt worth?

I've seen people offer 3G prizes or equivalent for those.

Edited by lazybug

@dejaentndu: it really depends on which spriters alt, since there are a lot more of some than of others (e.g. Halloween vs. xmas) and there are some more and some less popular lines. a CB Copper is the least in worth, though, that it should go for, no matter which alt it is from.

@AwesoMan: Well, a lot. There's hardly anything that can be traded 1:1 CB for coppers (excepting metals), so people tend to not do those trades at all.

When last I traded, I got 30 CB hatchies for one red copper. As far as I can tell, they are even rarer still at the moment. Your best bet is a nice 4g or 3g prize line, or finding someone that really does not need what he/she accidentally caught.

What would a second gen gold from a female CB gold and a CB Radiant Angel be worth?

What would a second gen gold from a female CB gold and a CB Radiant Angel be worth?

If you get lucky, a CB copper.

More likely: Blusang, Tan Ridge, Red Dorsal, Trio

As it has a holiday mate, its worth is slightly lower than from a common or uncommon dragon. Multiple CB hatchies is also always possible as are 2g swaps or 2g avatars. (you might be able to get 2 Avatars from People who really like that Pairing)

Edited by whitebaron

How valuable are Copper eggs? I want to trade for some.

I got a red one for a 2nd gen alt vine. I also traded 2nd gen avatars for cb coppers (red and brown, blue ones are rarer), but I think avatars have gone down in value and they don't trade for coppers anymore.

ETA: If you're not looking for cb ones that's easy, they breed quite well. 1-2 hatchies for a 2nd gen pb copper. ok, seems like 2 hatchies is even too much for a 2nd gen copper laugh.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

ETA: If you're not looking for cb ones that's easy, they breed quite well. 1-2 hatchies for a 2nd gen pb copper.

I ask for free 2g coppers quite often in gifting threads and the like, and tend to get them, unless it is a rare mate. smile.gif