Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I wonder how true that is for metallic fails laugh.gif

Avatar-fails that are metallic, or metallic-fails? If latter, well... check out the 'Jeneth' section of this progeny. laugh.gif

If former, I imagine they'll be very scarce at the moment, but I think I've seen at least one person offer one in the Trading section? I can't remember who; just have vague recollections of a 2G silver from a GoN somewhere.

Maybe it's because White don't produce GoNfails? huh.gif

Haven't seen any GoNfail from dragon breeds which reportedly produce Avatars. I hope these breeds are able to produce GoNfails too, not only Avatars.

I'm sure Whites do/will produce GoNkins, but I suspect that their population is high enough and the Avatars are new enough that most GoN x White breedings currently produce Avatars. Perhaps I'd have better luck scouring the AP...

I'd like to join in with questions of trading 2nd gen Avatars. How many 2nd gen PB unrelated Spitfire hatchlings (or eggs) would be fair to ask for a 2nd gen Avatar (assuming the pairing is what they are looking for)? An unrelated pair of 2nd gen Avatars?

What about 2nd gen unrelated Hellhorses? 2nd gen unrelated Soulpeaces? A mix of the three?

got bumped off the page, but I'm still curious if anything can be said about it.

Also in addition to my above question how do blusangs trade against coppers (1:1) (2:1)? Sorry for all questions I am at a loss as always laugh.gif

Maybe it's because White don't produce GoNfails? huh.gif

Haven't seen any GoNfail from dragon breeds which reportedly produce Avatars. I hope these breeds are able to produce GoNfails too, not only Avatars.

I have a silver GoN fail

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VNeEo

I'd like to join in with questions of trading 2nd gen Avatars. How many 2nd gen PB unrelated Spitfire hatchlings (or eggs) would be fair to ask for a 2nd gen Avatar (assuming the pairing is what they are looking for)? An unrelated pair of 2nd gen Avatars?

What about 2nd gen unrelated Hellhorses? 2nd gen unrelated Soulpeaces? A mix of the three?

Sort of a guess since avatars are still newish and trade values still settling, but....

for semi rare eggs I can usually make an IOU offer of between 6-12 eggs/hatchies and have them accepted.

This is how I look at it--The harder the egg is for me to obtain and hatch the fewer offered. The more options you give me (spitfires AND hellhorse AND soulpeace) the easier it is to get them, because even if I can't find or breed 8-10 of one kind of egg I CAN breed or find a mix of different kinds. If you want a bunch of CB blockers I'll offer more, if you want something harder, like 2g hybrid or gendered hatchies I'll offer less, etc. I hope that makes sense.

For a 2g avatar, personally I'd probably offer 8-12 mixed eggs or 6-8 hatchies, possibly more if I found the pairing interesting/pretty.

What kind of metallic offspring can 5G Prizes(Gold shimmers/or tinsels) get?

I was also wondering what a 3G inbred avatar of change would be worth. Grabbed this Avatar of Creation from the AP, the first gen was frost X GoN, which produced a fail, and the second gen was the fail X the GoN from the first gen.

I threw it back into the AP knowing some people need it more than I do(I was bummed that it was inbred as well dry.gif ), but I'd just like to ask what kind of things will a 3G inbred avatar of change be worth?

I was also wondering what a 3G inbred avatar of change would be worth.

Unless someone is really desperate for any avatar at all I don't see it being worth a lot. Maybe similar to a messy/inbred prize or metal that would be used for freeze fodder? (but a little better, because it's obviously harder to get messy avatars than metals or prizes right now) A few BSA hatchies, or a semi rare like a red dorsal or unbreedable... maybe?

Would it be rude to politely pm 2nd gen shimmer owners (who don't have any notices not to pm them) about trading for 3rd gen IOUs? I seem to have missed the 3rd gen shimmer trade I was getting cb metals for, and I'd like to trade the metals for something I like while I have them, but none of the lines in the trades currently interest me.

I have a CB spring, Two CB tans, and a CB nebula.

How close am I to a CB silver or gold.

I have a CB spring, Two CB tans, and a CB nebula.

How close am I to a CB silver or gold.

Not close at all, unless someone wants to gift their metals or give them away for a "cheap" price.

Anybody who can catch Silvers and Golds can catch these dragons themselves.

@Amaryllis_Flair

If they do not have any notice in their profiles or signatures and you pm them politely, you won't be rude I think.

Edited by Mondat

I found a fourth gen Tinselfail in the AP when I was looking for low time CB Horse eggs. Is there anybody in the world who would want such a thing, or am I as well just chucking it?

It's about to grow up and I'd still like to trade it.

Demand for CB Tsunamis aren't great and only at the moment appeals to collectors, lineage developers, and scroll goals. They're worth more to collectors (could have probably used a better word) since tsunamis would appeal to them in style. As far as I know tsunamis aren't very popular for lineage use and as far as scroll goals go, people that collect CB Uncommons don't usually have a problem catch them. What's fair to ask for a CB Tsunami is a CB Uncommon/Common hatchie swap, but the problem with trading uncommon for uncommon/common is that it varies with what you influenced it, what you want, and if the other person has it on hand. This is why I often say a fair trade doesn't always mean you'll get an offer right off the bat.

It won't for sure get you a CB Trio/CB Blusang/CB Copper/CB Metal/4g Prize and lower/CB Unbreedable/CB Red Dorsal/CB Tan Ridgewing/Checker metals

Perhaps a CB Nebula if someone can't get a swap and just so happens to be a Tsunami collector.

What did you have in mind?

@Captain: Better off throwing it away. Though I know people jump over the wagon if it's something like a Gold/Silver fail. Not so much for other stuff even if it's a Copper or Blusang. I know there are people that collect 3g's. Actually I know of a couple and usually they just throw whatever they have that they don't need for it. The best offer I have heard from any of them is a CB Red Dorsal. :3 But the market is just low demand for such things and even lower when you get higher in generation.

Edited by Saynna

How many CB Springs can a CB Golden Wyvern get?

Spring > Gold Wyvern

1:1 would be fair, but spring is just worth that little extra more over gold wyvern.

Spring > Gold Wyvern

1:1 would be fair, but spring is just worth that little extra more over gold wyvern.

Personally, I'd disagree, seeing as I see CB springs more than CB gold wyverns, but I've been told other people's mileage varies. laugh.gif

They're certainly not far apart, though, regardless in which direction. smile.gif

Personally, I'd disagree, seeing as I see CB springs more than CB gold wyverns, but I've been told other people's mileage varies. laugh.gif

They're certainly not far apart, though, regardless in which direction. smile.gif

...............? That's exactly what I said excluding the mileage part. O.o

Erm, is this not the same?

seeing as I see CB springs more than CB gold wyverns

Spring > Gold Wyvern

Unless I'm mistaken with the sign and I said Spring were less than Gold Wyvern, but I did say....

I'm actually really confused. .___.; Do you mean to say CB GW are worth more than CB Springs?

Pinkgothic is saying she sees springs in the cave more than GWs (I assume), so springs should be worth less. Your sign indicated that springs are greater than GWs (presumably in value).

Ahhh that's what she was saying. laugh.gif

Yeah, TheGrox has it right. Sorry about the confusing wording. smile.gif

Yeah, TheGrox has it right. Sorry about the confusing wording. smile.gif

Oh no, that's fine. When I saw more I thought you meant value. I didn't actually have in mind biomes/ap lol

Well, I only have one GoN and she keeps refusing to breed me an avatar.

So I would really like to get one through trading. But I have no idea what I would have to offer to get a nice 2nd gen. Would a Paper egg be enough? I can add a cheese if I have to, but I'd rather keep the last one for myself.

Edited by OrcaFreak